NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    SuperCoach 2020

    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 320
    Reputation : 78
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Hannah2 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:03 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:

    Haha yeah I just noticed those scores and thought "hmm maybe I should've said Ponga to Teddy this week and Pap to Ponga next week" Laughing

    I'm sure Ponga will recover for the 2nd half though, even if it takes til the final minute.

    Unlikely I can afford Teddy next week unless he loses money.. vs. Dogs Neutral Hopefully Ponga will still be in reach.

    I want to try to get Munster back, and have CS9, so Papy was the one to go, I don't want too many Storms. I hope Teddy does well, he can lose money next week, for you when I don't put the C on him, lol
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2403
    Reputation : 1259
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:07 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:

    I want to try to get Munster back, and have CS9, so Papy was the one to go, I don't want too many Storms. I hope Teddy does well, he can lose money next week, for you when I don't put the C on him, lol

    Thanks cheer Laughing

    Munster's looking the goods too and no origin to worry about.

    If I can't afford Teddy or Ponga, I might have to jump on Latrell if he's gonna go on a run like last year.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 320
    Reputation : 78
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Hannah2 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:52 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:

    Thanks cheer Laughing

    Munster's looking the goods too and no origin to worry about.

    If I can't afford Teddy or Ponga, I might have to jump on Latrell if he's gonna go on a run like last year.

    Latrell looked good this round, but I can't afford him. I need to fix other positions
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2403
    Reputation : 1259
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:45 am

    Luciano joining Capewell on the injury list now Sad Need to move Flegler on too with TPJ/Glenn returning, so Drinkwater gets a reprieve.

    Probably cashout Flegler if he's not dropped and go Capewell to Latrell next week.
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 5684
    Reputation : 1511
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT2K on Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:14 pm

    @WT2K wrote:And I thought my CTW was set. Sigh, Capewell.

    And another one, Staggs sigh
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 320
    Reputation : 78
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Hannah2 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:12 pm

    @WT2K wrote:

    And another one, Staggs sigh

    I read that with all the extra trades, we could keep trading CTW according to the draw. Not sure I agree, but maybe these injuries are an opportunity, lol
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 5684
    Reputation : 1511
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT2K on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:37 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:

    I read that with all the extra trades, we could keep trading CTW according to the draw. Not sure I agree, but maybe these injuries are an opportunity, lol

    Just remembered I have Mann too... He's in doubt also 😂
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2403
    Reputation : 1259
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:08 am

    Looks like you cashed in with Teddy as captain Hannah, almost 1500 cheer

    Must have flown up the rankings? Shocked
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 320
    Reputation : 78
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Hannah2 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:48 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:Looks like you cashed in with Teddy as captain Hannah, almost 1500 cheer

    Must have flown up the rankings? Shocked
    I can't believe my luck! I am 21st in the rankings! I am so grateful for all the help I've received from the fanatics. When I first joined, I created lots of laughs calling "trades" "swaps", lol
    I might need to quit now!
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 5684
    Reputation : 1511
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT2K on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:01 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:
    I can't believe my luck! I am 21st in the rankings! I am so grateful for all the help I've received from the fanatics. When I first joined, I created lots of laughs calling "trades" "swaps", lol
    I might need to quit now!

    Awesome work, Hannah cheer
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2403
    Reputation : 1259
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:04 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:
    I can't believe my luck! I am 21st in the rankings! I am so grateful for all the help I've received from the fanatics. When I first joined, I created lots of laughs calling "trades" "swaps", lol
    I might need to quit now!

    Woohoo cheer Had a feeling you'd be way up there with that score and loads people barely cracking 1k.

    I think I'm gonna start doing swaps now instead of trades, might bring me some good karma Very Happy
    t43597
    t43597

    Posts : 201
    Reputation : 58
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by t43597 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:07 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:
    I can't believe my luck! I am 21st in the rankings! I am so grateful for all the help I've received from the fanatics. When I first joined, I created lots of laughs calling "trades" "swaps", lol
    I might need to quit now!

    Congrats!
    t43597
    t43597

    Posts : 201
    Reputation : 58
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by t43597 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:11 pm

    I think i might go Staggs > Talau a week early so that i can upgrade Holmes > Ponga to complete my FBs.

    Then my team is:

    Koro (Grant)
    Haas Carrigan (Rudolf Musgrove)
    Lolo McInnes Matterson (Leilua Katoa Kerr)
    Moses (Walters)
    Johnson (Drinkwater)
    Yeo Mann Best Talau (Kennedy Crichton Wiliame)
    Tedesco (Ponga)

    174k in the bank and currently sitting at 217th overall
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 320
    Reputation : 78
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Hannah2 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:28 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:

    Woohoo cheer Had a feeling you'd be way up there with that score and loads people barely cracking 1k.

    I think I'm gonna start doing swaps now instead of trades, might bring me some good karma Very Happy

    LOL, I might go back to that too
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2403
    Reputation : 1259
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:53 am

    I think I'm set on Capewell to Latrell and cashout Flegler for red dot Milne this week.

    Other option that came to mind is Capewell to Hamiso and Flegler to Twal/Klemmer.

    The 2nd option brings up CTW and R conundrums though, so I'm thinking get Latrell and keep it simple.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 320
    Reputation : 78
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Hannah2 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:07 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:I think I'm set on Capewell to Latrell and cashout Flegler for red dot Milne this week.

    Other option that came to mind is Capewell to Hamiso and Flegler to Twal/Klemmer.

    The 2nd option brings up CTW and R conundrums though, so I'm thinking get Latrell and keep it simple.

    Difficult decisions because I think Latrell looked good last weekend, and Hammer replacing Holmes is good, but who knows how long Holmes is out.
    I'm looking to improve my 2RF, and Klemmer and Twal are good options, wish I could afford them.
    I guess it comes down to money and your future plans
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 5684
    Reputation : 1511
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT2K on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:11 pm

    Easy decision this week. Pap out. Teddy in. Not keen on watching him doing that as a non owner again!
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2403
    Reputation : 1259
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:22 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:

    Difficult decisions because I think Latrell looked good last weekend, and Hammer replacing Holmes is good, but who knows how long Holmes is out.
    I'm looking to improve my 2RF, and Klemmer and Twal are good options, wish I could afford them.
    I guess it comes down to money and your future plans

    Yeah I'm thinking Hamiso will be back to wing after this week, but could be a good cashout if he goes well again.

    I think Latrell is the best bang for buck guy I can afford now with Teddy/Ponga/Tom all out of reach for a couple more weeks, so hopefully he's found form.

    Still a few hundred thou short of my ideal trade targets Matto, Teddy, Ponga and a FR, but only Flegler's BE worries me this week and all these trades make it seem manageable.

    Some cheaper 2RF's I've noticed:

    Frizell at 502k avg 63.8
    Tapine at 464k avg 59.4

    I've never been a fan, but I guess Hess at 430k and a 55 avg is worth a mention. Fitzgibbon a similar deal. Both can find the line and go big now and then.

    Liam Martin at 454k and replacing Capewell had some pretty good scores last year in his 60+ min games.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 320
    Reputation : 78
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Hannah2 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:07 pm

    I watched 360 tonight and they predicted a few sinbins this round, so I might have to look for possible culprits and avoid them, lol.
    Tapine looks good value, thanks
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2403
    Reputation : 1259
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 14 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:59 am

    Probably good that I didn't bring Klemmer in then Laughing BE is pretty high after a rare off-game last week too.

    Hope Tapine works out well cheer Averaged 63 in 2018, but kinda plagued by injuries last year and didn't play big minutes. Hopefully back to form now and no Bateman to worry about for awhile.

      Current date/time is Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:17 am