NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 6

Fortitude
    Fortitude

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 6 - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 6

Post by Fortitude Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:41 am

Camo123 wrote:Why are people getting so defensive because they picked a player before they were cool

Who cares nobody has gotten any points from them yet, you don't get more points for discovering a player in pre-season who ends up having high ownership by R1

Drink(some)water and calm down

Triple J listeners I suspect

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:45 am

Mulvy wrote:

Classic Rabbit. There's probably a group meeting for those Very Happy

Seriously though, you said Williams to start, do rate him fantasy wise? Levi, big minutes yes, but you think he gets the points?

Also, Cows to win the premiership now right?

Cows will improve and make the 8, barring an injury to either Lolo, Morgan or Holmes.

Williams should get as many points as Gallen in his prime. He’s been groomed for the job. It’s his to lose. He looks good to keep it.

Levi is a tackling machine. PPM is good. He has no competition for the spot. I think he averages 50.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:45 am

Mulvy wrote:

Corey Horsburgh. He may be a mofo, I haven't met him, but he is a ranga.....
    Why do some have him as prop?

Won’t Bateman be back for round 2 meaning that Horsburgh is pushed back to a limited mins bench role?
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:49 am

Rabbit wrote:

You’re not.

And yes, I agree. Let’s keep it to that ‘eh? You had a shot across my bow, when I’d done nothing. Someone else made a post regarding me, and you piped up.

So, we’ll call it square to this point. Just watch your P’s and Q’s and we’ll be fine.

I’m not anonymous like you. Everyone knows my name is Ron Hall and my Facebook Page is public. Go visit it. You’ll see how ludicrous your claim is.

Now, back to the football. OK?

Mate I know who you are, you won’t stop telling people! Some bathtub repairman who’s claim to fame is owning a pool, right? It was you who jumped in on my discussion, don’t disguise it otherwise. I’m not anonymous, members here know me. Come to Magic Round and we can sink some beers and compare dick size cheer otherwise, jog on
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:51 am

Rabbit wrote:

You’re not.

And yes, I agree. Let’s keep it to that ‘eh? You had a shot across my bow, when I’d done nothing. Someone else made a post regarding me, and you piped up.

So, we’ll call it square to this point. Just watch your P’s and Q’s and we’ll be fine.

I’m not anonymous like you. Everyone knows my name is Ron Hall and my Facebook Page is public. Go visit it. You’ll see how ludicrous your claim is.

Now, back to the football. OK?

Id have a swim in rabs's pool and tee off down to his back paddock.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:52 am

my tv broke wrote:

Favoured says who? A sportal article?

Whare and Naden the likely centres i would think

Naden’ tackling is appalling.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:55 am

Aardvark Ratnick wrote:
    Yeah rookies will turn up , I am currently running with Mann in my 17 hoping he can turn a dollar before Crossland shows up but let’s see what TLT brings.
    I had him in my team mate but not as of right now.

I feel Drinkwater is the better option.
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:57 am

Chewie wrote:I just swapped McInnes for Taumalolo...
    It just doesn't feel right, hopefully McInnes is OK for round 1

Lolo has been my anchor pick since I started doing my team last week
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:01 am

Rabbit wrote:

The day I need life advice from you, I’ll let you know. Until then kid, shut up. I’d you want some life advice, let me know. I might be able to get you half as successful as me. I’m a narcissist mate. And proud of it. A very successful one. Now you know, you can deal with it as you please. Clown.

Ahhhh Rabs.

And not so much as a trial match played yet. Happy new season to the community Cool

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:02 am

Pookus McFly wrote:

Mate I know who you are, you won’t stop telling people! Some bathtub repairman who’s claim to fame is owning a pool, right? It was you who jumped in on my discussion, don’t disguise it otherwise. I’m not anonymous, members here know me. Come to Magic Round and we can sink some beers and compare dick size cheer otherwise, jog on

Driving range. 12 x 12 shed. 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, massive acreage, retired. Have been for 10 years. Before I was 50. Just do bath restorations because no one in QLD knows how to do them. I charge $2,500 for 9 -10 hours work. I’m lucky to work 3 hours every 3 days 😂 I’ve already sold one business, Action Resurfacing, which I started up and has been running for 20 years. I can sell this one tomorrow for half a million, but I don’t want to yet. I need to do something apart from golf, fishing and annoying no-hoper plebs like you, who base their life on ‘fantasy.

Sit down kid.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:06 am

B/L wrote:

Id have a swim in rabs's pool and tee off down to his back paddock.

And you’re welcome any time mate. My ‘pool’ is 25 metres long with lanes and pretty sea horses tiled in. It would cost $200,000 minimum today. Bigger than McPoop’s flat/unit/mum’s bedroom 😂😂 The driving range just got mowed today. Bit wet, but 5 acres of it looks good.

Anyway enough from this narcissist. We run the world 😂

Sorry to upset you mcPoop.

Footy now ?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:09 am

GreenMachine wrote:

Ahhhh Rabs.

And not so much as a trial match played yet. Happy new season to the community Cool

😂
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:12 am

Rabbit wrote:

Driving range. 12 x 12 shed. 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, massive acreage, retired. Have been for 10 years. Before I was 50. Just do bath restorations because no one in QLD knows how to do them. I charge $2,500 for 9 -10 hours work. I’m lucky to work 3 hours every 3 days 😂 I’ve already sold one business, Action Resurfacing, which I started up and has been running for 20 years. I can sell this one tomorrow for half a million, but I don’t want to yet. I need to do something apart from golf, fishing and annoying no-hoper plebs like you, who base their life on ‘fantasy.

Sit down kid.

I like how you make your assumptions without knowing me in the least. I can make that $2500 in an hour. Sure I’m not retired, I don’t think I ever could when I’m such a big fish (and I still have decades to outdo you anyway). I’m a jet flying, limousine riding, kiss stealing, wheel n’ dealing son of a gun! I basically dress like Rick Flair too. Mad props on the property but I still think my dick swings lower. Thanks for playing though. Back to the footy!
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:17 am

Ugh, I feel so dirty sinking to that level. Sorry guys, I swear I am better than this. I WILL be better for you all. No more sickening self promotion again, I promise.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:23 am

RandomSil wrote:

Yeah to show people an example of "not how to start your Fantasy campaign." It is okay Wright will save you probably...

....probably not...

Lol I don’t have Wright. I swapped him for Vai Tolo
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:32 am

Good times. Enjoying the exchange but just want to throw a bit of a curveball out there.

So the news about McInnes I took as a bit of a whack to the scrotum. He was the first name I jotted down in my notes at the end of last year, and the first entry into my team this year. Haven't even considered moving on him this year. Probably he, Paps, Koro and I guess Luai are the only ones I haven't tinkered with at all.

Point is, I want him in me- in my squad. I want him in my squad.

So, my question is - let's just say he's out for round one... possibly even round two. But for the sake of the argument, let's just say he's out for round one only. Is there anyone on the planet aside from I that would still consider bringing him in to start with anyway?

I have 100% faith in Koro to score like a keeper at hooker until he inevitably gets injured this year so I'm happy with that, and I have enough confidence that my 18th man surely gets a decent enough score for round one too. I guess worse comes to worse, I use McInnes as a loop? Then come round two I have the man of my dreams primed and ready to go and probably few other will?

Is this madness, or is it a spectacular idea?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:34 am

While we’re talking about how much we have made in an hour.. I once made $12500 in an hour.. still miss my kidney though
    Mac Attack

Post by Mac Attack Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:35 am

Pookus McFly wrote:

I like how you make your assumptions without knowing me in the least. I can make that $2500 in an hour. Sure I’m not retired, I don’t think I ever could when I’m such a big fish (and I still have decades to outdo you anyway). I’m a jet flying, limousine riding, kiss stealing, wheel n’ dealing son of a gun! I basically dress like Rick Flair too. Mad props on the property but I still think my dick swings lower. Thanks for playing though. Back to the footy!
    WOOOOOOO!!!
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:49 am

Teeth Eater wrote:Good times. Enjoying the exchange but just want to throw a bit of a curveball out there.

So the news about McInnes I took as a bit of a whack to the scrotum. He was the first name I jotted down in my notes at the end of last year, and the first entry into my team this year. Haven't even considered moving on him this year. Probably he, Paps, Koro and I guess Luai are the only ones I haven't tinkered with at all.

Point is, I want him in me- in my squad. I want him in my squad.

So, my question is - let's just say he's out for round one... possibly even round two. But for the sake of the argument, let's just say he's out for round one only. Is there anyone on the planet aside from I that would still consider bringing him in to start with anyway?

I have 100% faith in Koro to score like a keeper at hooker until he inevitably gets injured this year so I'm happy with that, and I have enough confidence that my 18th man surely gets a decent enough score for round one too. I guess worse comes to worse, I use McInnes as a loop? Then come round two I have the man of my dreams primed and ready to go and probably few other will?

Is this madness, or is it a spectacular idea?
    Sounds ok IF he only misses Rd 1 otherwise could be costly.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:58 am

Both WT trials will be streamed

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm