NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Poll

    Who Is Keen to Play

    [ 27 ]
    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Bar_left82%2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Bar_right [82%] 
    [ 6 ]
    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Bar_left18%2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Bar_right [18%] 

    Total Votes: 33
    Chucky
    Chucky

    Posts : 1368
    Reputation : 712
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 51
    Location : Survivor Island, the good (Black Widow) side

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Chucky on Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:59 pm

    @Rabbits21 wrote:
    6 players left to come for each tribe, Widow with a handy lead.
    We had a good lead last week too.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 3675
    Reputation : 856
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Rabbits21 on Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:08 am

    @Chucky wrote:
    We had a good lead last week too.
    I think you’ll be sweet for this one. I’ll pray for a miracle for Minto though. We’d need some serious luck to get outta this one.

    Fair play to you guys so far you guys are just too good so congrats on that.
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

    Posts : 566
    Reputation : 230
    Join date : 2019-02-27

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by FalconSloth on Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:50 am

    It’s probably already been said but if we lose do we have one vote and the two with the most votes go to exile or do we have two votes?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 10844
    Reputation : 4158
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Mulvy on Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:18 am

    @FalconSloth wrote:It’s probably already been said but if we lose do we have one vote and the two with the most votes go to exile or do we have two votes?

    Good question. Hadn't thought of that.
    B/L
    B/L

    Posts : 1842
    Reputation : 763
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by B/L on Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:01 am

    1 vote
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 14716
    Reputation : 7248
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Milchcow on Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:18 am


    I'm not part of this comp, but I'm surprised nobody went Anthony Don this round.

    Historically a 25 point player currently on 15 for the year. Playing against the Dragons he's a good a shout as any to grab a try and go well above average
    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 7799
    Reputation : 4085
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Chewie on Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:45 am

    I suggested To'o as an option.
    In hindsight that would have worked a treat
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 3315
    Reputation : 2249
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Pookus McFly on Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:14 pm

    So by my calculations, Fifita and Hopoate need to run out and score -6 between them for Widow to lose this. But after last weeks Graham fiasco, you just never know!
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 3315
    Reputation : 2249
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Pookus McFly on Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:36 pm

    Lol Minto, how do you finish on 41 when Cook scores a +43?

    Laugh 3 Dance Excited :pp: Laugh
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 20704
    Reputation : 5959
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 32
    Location : Wales

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Welshy on Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:43 pm

    Crushing defeat. Has to be disheartening with such a giant margin. Surely the big says in the group need to fall on the sword eventually
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 3315
    Reputation : 2249
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Pookus McFly on Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:26 pm

    @Welshy wrote:Crushing defeat. Has to be disheartening with such a giant margin. Surely the big says in the group need to fall on the sword eventually

    Yeah but to be fair Welshy, all the defeats have been pretty crushing though havn’t they?

    Don’t believe me? Here is a quick disheartening (for Minto) recap of the current Survivor season:

    R1 (one player per team challenge) Widow 600.7 v Minto 579.9
    R2 ($7M cap challenge) Widow 824.5 v Minto 779
    R3 (Closest score to 600 challenge) Widow +28.1 v Minto +89.6
    R4 (40 points or less challenge) Widow 531 v Minto 425
    R5 (Most negatives challenge) Minto -96 v Widow -88
    R6 (Beating the average challenge) Widow +155 v Minto +43

    I mean, let’s face it- it really should be 6-0 if not for a freakishly bad game by Wade Graham to somehow snatch an unlikely victory in the 5th challenge.

    Geez it’s gotta be tough to be a Minto. You gotta feel for them ay. Poor blighters.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 20704
    Reputation : 5959
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 32
    Location : Wales

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Welshy on Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:27 pm

    @Pookus McFly wrote:

    Yeah but to be fair Welshy, all the defeats have been pretty crushing though havn’t they?

    Don’t believe me? Here is a quick disheartening (for Minto) recap of the current Survivor season:

    R1 (one player per team challenge) Widow 600.7 v Minto 579.9
    R2 ($7M cap challenge) Widow 824.5 v Minto 779
    R3 (Closest score to 600 challenge) Widow +28.1 v Minto +89.6
    R4 (40 points or less challenge) Widow 531 v Minto 425
    R5 (Most negatives challenge) Minto -96 v Widow -88
    R6 (Beating the average challenge) Widow +155 v Minto +43

    I mean, let’s face it- it really should be 6-0 if not for a freakishly bad game by Wade Graham to somehow snatch an unlikely victory in the 5th challenge.

    Geez it’s gotta be tough to be a Minto. You gotta feel for them ay. Poor blighters.
    Love the shithousery in this post
    B/L
    B/L

    Posts : 1842
    Reputation : 763
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by B/L on Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:40 pm

    Black Widow

    Robson +10
    Mofo +8
    Brown +20
    Kikau -1
    K Brom +5
    A Reynolds +34
    Walker 0
    Marsters +27
    RTS -17
    Oates -1
    Graham +35
    Hopoate +27
    Fifita +8

    Total = 155


    Minto

    Cook +43
    JTB -10
    Murray +1
    Harris -1
    Norman +6
    Douehi -11
    Mitchell +8
    Gagai -9
    Papy -8
    Pereira +7
    Jurbo 0
    AFB -3
    CNK +8

    Total 41

    Black Widow win the challenge comfortably.

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Giphy
    B/L
    B/L

    Posts : 1842
    Reputation : 763
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by B/L on Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:43 pm

    Tribal Council will kick off tomorrow at 8pm.

    Black Widow will be up first and will have 1 member sent to exile island

    Minto will follow straight after and will have two members sent to exile island.

    As previously mentioned the 3 tribe members sent to exile island will compete in a Thursday night challenge where the winning member will return to their tribe. The runner up will switch tribes and last place will be sent home.

    B/L
    B/L

    Posts : 1842
    Reputation : 763
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by B/L on Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:46 pm

    This week's challenge will not be announced until Thursday night after the elimination results are announced and will consist of a challenge related to Saturday and Sunday games only.

    Tribal questions to come shortly and they are about to get more difficult where cliche answers will become harder and harder to give. Don't be afraid to call out fellow tribe members and create some discussion.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 3675
    Reputation : 856
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Rabbits21 on Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:03 pm

    Well done Widow enjoy the win, far far too good.
    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 7799
    Reputation : 4085
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Chewie on Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:18 pm

    @B/L wrote:

    Black Widow win the challenge comfortably.


    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Tenor
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 3675
    Reputation : 856
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by Rabbits21 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:36 am

    Coming into tribal tomorrow it’d be cool to have a video of the music/sounds of what they play on Australian Survivor just before tribal as they’re walking in. Not sure if you can arrange this @B/L but it’d be cool for our double tribal tomorrow night!
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 4531
    Reputation : 2042
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 27

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:19 am

    @B/L wrote:The Big Twist.

    This week regardless of the result both tribes will be going to tribal council.

    The losing tribe will be asked to vote out 2 members of its tribe
    The winning tribe will be asked to vote out 1 member of its tribe.

    All 3 players will go to exile island for the week where they will compete in a challenge based on next weeks Thursday night game.

    The winner will return to their tribe with vengeance on their mind
    The runner up will be forced to switch tribes
    The loser will be eliminated from the game.

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Giphy


    So if I read this right there are a few different scenarios, all of which end with Minto down atleast 1 player

    Scenario 1
    M1 wins, M2 runner up, W1 loses. M1 heads back to camp in glory. M2 jumps ship to Widow. W1 goes home. Widow keeps same numbers, Minto down 1

    Scenario 2
    W1 wins, M1 runner up, M2 loses. W1 wins and brings M1 back to Widow. M2 goes home leaving Minto down 2 and Widow up 1
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 7906
    Reputation : 1842
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 27

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

    Post by RandomSil on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:33 am

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:
    @B/L wrote:The Big Twist.

    This week regardless of the result both tribes will be going to tribal council.

    The losing tribe will be asked to vote out 2 members of its tribe
    The winning tribe will be asked to vote out 1 member of its tribe.

    All 3 players will go to exile island for the week where they will compete in a challenge based on next weeks Thursday night game.

    The winner will return to their tribe with vengeance on their mind
    The runner up will be forced to switch tribes
    The loser will be eliminated from the game.

    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 52 Giphy


    So if I read this right there are a few different scenarios, all of which end with Minto down atleast 1 player

    Scenario 1
    M1 wins, M2 runner up, W1 loses. M1 heads back to camp in glory. M2 jumps ship to Widow. W1 goes home. Widow keeps same numbers, Minto down 1

    Scenario 2
    W1 wins, M1 runner up, M2 loses. W1 wins and brings M1 back to Widow. M2 goes home leaving Minto down 2 and Widow up 1

    Scenario 3:

    M1 wins and goes to his tribe, W1 goes to Minto, M2 heads home.

    If the Widow wins this comp its a massive momentum swing, that and if I was a Minto guy I would prefer coming second than 1st or 3rd this round

      Current date/time is Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:32 pm