NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3658
    Reputation : 1828
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:28 am

    Match 1
    12/9/19

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors (RPS)

    StormTrooper96 vs my tv broke

    Location, Campbelltown RSL Topaz Room

    Its a sell out. We have 15 fans here to witness the first ever NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors match up.

    StormTrooper96 is the slight favourite with the TAB. He has a crab-like arm and is known to love a rock.

    my tv broke is a small man, arm like a salami. Quick to punch out scissors as his 'go to' under pressure.

    The lights have gone down, ST96 will be entering the ring first. The entrance music kicks off... he is wearing a cape and nodding along to S Club 7 - S Club Party. mmmmm Rachel Stevens.

    MTB pokes his head around the curtain. Is he going to bottle it?... No, he tentatively steps through. His music kicks off....  Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho. MTB is a psycho.... apparently.

    Both RPS rookies eye each other from across the ring. MTB barely half the size of his opponent. Sweat around his crotch. ST96 doesn't seem phased. Clenching his fist and buttocks.

    Here we go, Round 1..... the atmosphere is electric.

    1..... 2..... 3

    ST96, the crabby left hander throws out ROCK. He loves a rock, we should have guessed it!
    MTB, with a meek little... PAPER! Take that! First round honours to my tv broke. Amazing scenes here!

    ST96 0 MTB 1

    (to be continued)


    Last edited by Verbal Kint on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5208
    Reputation : 1390
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:33 am

    @Verbal Kint wrote:Match 1
    12/9/19

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors (RPS)

    StormTrooper96 vs my tv broke

    Location, Campbelltown RSL Topaz Room

    Its a sell out. We have 15 fans here to witness the first ever NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors match up.

    StormTrooper96 is the slight favourite with the TAB. He has a crab-like arm and is known to love a rock.

    my tv broke is a small man, arm like a salami. Quick to punch out scissors as his 'go to' under pressure.

    The lights have gone down, ST96 will be entering the ring first. The entrance music kicks off... he is wearing a cape and nodding along to S Club 7 - S Club Party. mmmmm Rachel Stevens.

    MTB pokes his head around the curtain. Is he going to bottle it?... No, he tentatively steps through. His music kicks off....  Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho. MTB is a psycho.... apparently.

    Both RPS rookies eye each other from across the ring. MTB barely half the size of his opponent. Sweat around his crotch. ST96 doesn't seem phased. Clenching his fist and buttocks.

    Here we go, Round 1..... the atmosphere is electric.

    1..... 2..... 3

    ST96, the crabby left hander throws out ROCK. He loves a rock, we should have guessed it!
    MTB, with a meek little... PAPER! Take that! First round honours to my tv broke. Amazing scenes here!

    ST96 0 MTB 1

    (to be continued)

    LOVE IT! Will take you a while to do 10 of these haha. Well however many it'll take to crown a winner.
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3658
    Reputation : 1828
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:36 am

    The intro takes the longest.

    When you get into the rounds it is easy/quick.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5942
    Reputation : 2256
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Krump on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:38 am

    The suspense is killing me
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3658
    Reputation : 1828
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:41 am

    Round 2..... the crowd goes quiet. Will ST96 need to think about a change in strategy? I have no idea what is going to happen!

    1..... 2..... 3

    ST96, confidently lands SCISSORS. What a pivot move. Unbelievable!
    MTB, nervously drop in... PAPER! Paper again, what was he thinking?! So obvious. He'll be kicking himself.

    All square here.

    ST96 1 MTB 1
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5208
    Reputation : 1390
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:43 am

    @Verbal Kint wrote:Round 2..... the crowd goes quiet. Will ST96 need to think about a change in strategy? I have no idea what is going to happen!

    1..... 2..... 3

    ST96, confidently lands SCISSORS. What a pivot move. Unbelievable!
    MTB, nervously drop in... PAPER! Paper again, what was he thinking?! So obvious. He'll be kicking himself.

    All square here.

    ST96 1 MTB 1

    @my tv broke You ain't got nothing on me pal!
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

    Posts : 9873
    Reputation : 3197
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by my tv broke on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:45 am

    I don't actually know whether having an arm like a salami is a good or a bad thing, but ima make a sandwich outta you, boy
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3658
    Reputation : 1828
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:48 am

    Round 3..... it is intense up there. No-one has blinked for 25 minutes

    1..... 2..... 3

    ST96, goes for ROCK. Trusty old rock.
    MTB, smashes out... ROCK as well. So close, a third paper would have put MTB up by a round. Played safe.

    Still all square.

    ST96 1 MTB 1
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7089
    Reputation : 3459
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by No Worries on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:52 am

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) 4fdb94ca96709
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3658
    Reputation : 1828
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:53 am

    Round 4..... a bit of noise from the crowd. Someone spilled their beer. What a waste!

    1..... 2..... 3

    ST96, ....... ROCK. No strategy here. That fist aint opening for anyone.
    MTB, was a bit slow... SCISSORS. Oh no! Those are so blunt now. A BIG confidence hit.

    ST96 takes the lead.

    ST96 2 MTB 1
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5208
    Reputation : 1390
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:54 am

    @Verbal Kint wrote:Round 4..... a bit of noise from the crowd. Someone spilled their beer. What a waste!

    1..... 2..... 3

    ST96, ....... ROCK. No strategy here. That fist aint opening for anyone.
    MTB, was a bit slow... SCISSORS. Oh no! Those are so blunt now. A BIG confidence hit.

    ST96 takes the lead.

    ST96 2 MTB 1

    What do I win?
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3658
    Reputation : 1828
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:57 am

    Round 5..... a big round here. The half way break is coming up. I'll be popping out to get a curry.

    1..... 2..... 3

    ST96, chops out PAPER. Swish! That killed a fly!
    MTB, might be struggling from being smashed in the earlier round... ROCK. That's just devastating. Two on the bounce!

    ST96 out by 2.

    ST96 3 MTB 1
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

    Posts : 9873
    Reputation : 3197
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by my tv broke on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:25 pm

    This is like watching Fifita go round last weekend.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5942
    Reputation : 2256
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Krump on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:35 pm

    @my tv broke wrote:This is like watching Fifita go round last weekend.
    Sounds like salami arm isn't happy with his start
    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 6439
    Reputation : 3198
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Chewie on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:36 pm

    MTB! MTB! MTB!  bounce
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3658
    Reputation : 1828
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:38 pm

    Round 6..... curry consumed. Back to it

    1..... 2..... 3

    ST96, goes for an underarm SCISSORS. Fancy delivery. He is looking confident here.
    MTB, ...PAPER. His head has gone! He is angry and roars to the crowd. This is so hard to watch but I cant take my eyes off it.

    ST96 leads by 3.

    ST96 4 MTB 1
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5208
    Reputation : 1390
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:39 pm

    @Verbal Kint wrote:Round 6..... curry consumed. Back to it

    1..... 2..... 3

    ST96, goes for an underarm SCISSORS. Fancy delivery. He is looking confident here.
    MTB, ...PAPER. His head has gone! He is angry and roars to the crowd. This is so hard to watch but I cant take my eyes off it.

    ST96 leads by 3.

    ST96 4 MTB 1

    What a demolishing.
    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 6439
    Reputation : 3198
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Chewie on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 pm

    A comeback win is still possible
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

    Posts : 9873
    Reputation : 3197
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by my tv broke on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:41 pm

    Put me in the bin, i've gone off.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5942
    Reputation : 2256
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic) Empty Re: NRLFF Rock Paper Scissors - Krump vs Filthridden on 13/9 (result of ST96 v MTB in topic)

    Post by Krump on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:45 pm

    MTB calling for the mercy rule. Someone throw in the towel for him

      Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:05 am