NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

+++ NRLFF game of sheep - RESULTS are in here. Game over until next season

+++ NRLFF game of sheep - RESULTS are in here. Game over until next season - Page 2 Empty Re: +++ NRLFF game of sheep - RESULTS are in here. Game over until next season

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:21 pm

Q10 Do-over, you can go back to your start team and drop one player - who would you punt?

Ah, I'd love to do this. Where can I find a time machine?

A very important question.... A top score from robelgordo would guarantee the title. Anything else opens the door for the chasing pack. 6 or 7 players could win from here.

The top score was.... EDWARDS. Some hate for Holland and Macca as well. Quite a few 1 pointers again.

Question 10

code delta 6
    Camo123 6
    megaturtle 6
    filthridden 6
    Jumping Marlin 6
    Chewie 6
    robelgordo 3
    multiple.scoregasms 3
    No Worries 3
    sajjos 2
    StuDogg101 2
    sets 1
    AL 1
    Aardvark 1
    GreenMachine 1
    Bullbender 1

Overall
    *1st* code delta 68
    *1st* Camo123 68
    *1st* robelgordo 68
    multiple.scoregasms 67
    megaturtle 66
    sets 65
    filthridden 62
    AL 59
    Jumping Marlin 57
    No Worries 52
    sajjos 51
    Chewie 48
    StuDogg101 47
    Aardvark 46
    GreenMachine 44
    *Spoon* Bullbender 38

The sheep title is shared! code delta and Camo123 hit the top score while robelgordo misses. We have a three way tie on 68 points!

Well done @code delta , @Camo123  and @robelgordo . Your trophy is in the post (cut into three parts).

More sheep next season!
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

+++ NRLFF game of sheep - RESULTS are in here. Game over until next season - Page 2 Empty Re: +++ NRLFF game of sheep - RESULTS are in here. Game over until next season

Post by robelgordo Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:29 pm

Ohh I think I answered Edwards for 9. So close, gg everyone. And thanks VK for running it to its conclusion.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:32 pm

Well done lads! king king king
    Enjoy the spoils!

Thanks Verbal! Love your work!
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:12 pm

Game of sheep won by a herd. Shouldn't really be a surprise!

And as for me saying no one would win it, I couldn't go a whole game without at least one piss take answer Razz

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:15 pm

filthridden wrote:Game of sheep won by a herd. Shouldn't really be a surprise!

And as for me saying no one would win it, I couldn't go a whole game without at least one piss take answer Razz

Haha Beating Heart
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:Q6) Will Dugan, Moylan and SJ all play the full game on Sunday?

Stupid question in the end. There was no chance, right?.... but, someone thought there was a chance.

Question 6
    robelgordo 15
    code delta 15
    Camo123 15
    multiple.scoregasms 15
    sets 15
    AL 15
    megaturtle 15
    filthridden 15
    Jumping Marlin 15
    No Worries 15
    sajjos 15
    StuDogg101 15
    Aardvark 15
    Chewie 15
    Bullbender 15
    GreenMachine 1

Overall
    robelgordo 58
    code delta 58
    Camo123 56
    multiple.scoregasms 55
    sets 53
    AL 53
    megaturtle 52
    filthridden 51
    Jumping Marlin 43
    No Worries 43
    sajjos 43
    StuDogg101 40
    Aardvark 39
    GreenMachine 37
    Chewie 34
    Bullbender 33

Moving on....
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Outsmarted myself wondering what on earth people would say to this. Will answer them properly next year. For now, taking you clowns down in FPL is the focus.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:30 pm

Bah I hope all you chumps pick McCullough next season and he gets multiple average-yet-ultimately-unfulfilling scores which gives you hope that you hold onto for far too long.

#didntpickedwardsanyway

:pp:
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Spoon on debut. Im going to go now and cry myself to sleep. I dont want to be like the rest of you kents anyway Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:26 pm

A shout out Bah Bah  @Camo123 and @robelgordo and will done to us flock of three.

And to the rest of you, baaaaaaaaah, baaaaaaaaaah. That means get into another paddock you losers. Smile

Thanks VK for the fun, good on ewe.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:18 am

code delta wrote:A shout out Bah Bah  @Camo123 and @robelgordo and will done to us flock of three.

And to the rest of you, baaaaaaaaah, baaaaaaaaaah. That means get into another paddock you losers. Smile

Thanks VK for the fun, good on ewe.

Rotational grazing is where it's at anyway.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:19 am