NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    my tv broke
    my tv broke

    Posts : 9933
    Reputation : 3211
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by my tv broke on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:29 am

    The sloth had to reboot his computer and is still logging back into windows. Results will be a while off yet

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Vv95h
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 15459
    Reputation : 3242
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 35
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by wolfking on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:31 am

    @Krump wrote:
    I was dirty I missed it. Wondering if I should just put my answers in anyway?

    Do it.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 15459
    Reputation : 3242
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 35
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by wolfking on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:32 am

    I'm genuinely surprised Rabbit caved. Didn't see that coming at all.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

    Posts : 233
    Reputation : 159
    Join date : 2018-03-01

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by Aardvark on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:36 am

    Prelim final : My RTS, D Fifita, AFB & ARey vs his Munster, A Fifita, Jazz & Peats

    Looks like he has the edge but I could trade RTS for A Fifita which might even it up (last trade and would eliminate half/WFB coverage). Thinking about holding the trade for the inevitable CS9 rest next week and just going with a captain punt or; holding firm and hoping he takes a wonky captain punt.

    Any thoughts?
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7255
    Reputation : 3538
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by No Worries on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:45 am

    @Krump wrote:
    I was dirty I missed it. Wondering if I should just put my answers in anyway?


    Wolfy missed it to. I reckon you should. Worse case scenario he gets around to tallying the votes and you're not included.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

    Posts : 9933
    Reputation : 3211
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by my tv broke on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:46 am

    @Aardvark wrote:Prelim final : My RTS, D Fifita, AFB & ARey vs his Munster, A Fifita, Jazz & Peats

    Looks like he has the edge but I could trade RTS for A Fifita which might even it up (last trade and would eliminate half/WFB coverage). Thinking about holding the trade for the inevitable CS9 rest next week and just going with a captain punt or; holding firm and hoping he takes a wonky captain punt.

    Any thoughts?

    Unsure why you are polluting this thread with actual fantasy talk, but that match up could be anything to be honest. Few boom or bust types. One Dave Fifita could win it on his own. Sorry, I have no actual advice, but I don't mind RTS to *someone*, despite his big score last week.


    Last edited by my tv broke on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by Krump on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:48 am

    I've sent my selections to the Sloth. No doubt he'll tally them up just in time for the end of year awards.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 6068
    Reputation : 2329
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by Honeysett on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:53 am

    @Milchy wrote:
    @Honeysett I'd just like to say that if I had the power I'd totally have given you credit for your mod titles by now.

    I'd like to think you would have you delightful bovine. It really is an injustice, jealousy is an ugly colour and @Random and @SI just aren't pulling it off
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 15459
    Reputation : 3242
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 35
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by wolfking on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:55 am

    @No Worries wrote:


    Wolfy missed it to. I reckon you should. Worse case scenario he gets around to tallying the votes and you're not included.

    nah it was sets, told him to put in his votes anyway. Might as well. Smile
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7255
    Reputation : 3538
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by No Worries on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:57 am

    The word slurp doesn't get used enough these days.
    B/L
    B/L

    Posts : 1385
    Reputation : 435
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by B/L on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:58 am

    #bringbackrabs
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

    Posts : 233
    Reputation : 159
    Join date : 2018-03-01

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by Aardvark on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:04 am

    @my tv broke wrote:

    Unsure why you are polluting this thread with actual fantasy talk, but that match up could be anything to be honest. Few boom or bust types. One Dave Fifita could win it on his own. Sorry, I have no actual advice, but I don't mind RTS to *someone*, despite his big score last week.

    I ran out of shoe chat!!!! It's a bit of a random match up so maybe a hold and hope for the best isn't too bad a play. I was tempted to ditch either RTS or Turbo this week for A Fifita as they both have difficult matches but got the old 'what if they go big and I don't have them' fear!


    and by the way good luck over the next couple of rounds! here's to large scale resting of players you don't have!


    Last edited by Aardvark on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 6463
    Reputation : 3202
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by Chewie on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:10 am

    My team's hanging on by a thread, just sitting outside of the top 1000 with last weekend's average scores of CS9, DCE, Munster and a low score by Tommy T. 
    I should bounce back this week, the Force willing, hoping to end up in the top 1000.
    Captain Tolo for me this week

    It would be good to see MTB nabbing that top spot, but I think the stooges have enough of a lead to hang on. But anything is possible,  go #teamMTB
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 2479
    Reputation : 1374
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by Pookus McFly on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:14 am

    I know we are all a little heartbroken, but this battle of love is far from over yet.
    For page 51 party, I want to see all your best love poems, memes and song parody's in an effort to win Rab's back over. Let's melt that cranky old flogs heart and bring him back to the fold!
    here is my early entrant. Come back to me Rabbit, baby!

    The Day Rabs Went Away
    (Wendy Matthews)

    Hey
    does it ever make you wonder
    what's on my mind?
    I was only ever running
    second to Rhinceroo's WAG side

    I never cried
    I just watched my rank slide by
    my backs just don't score tries
    and Rab's leaving me behind

    There's not a trade left for my side
    it's as blue as Rab's blue goodbye
    and I cannot play Mitch Rein
    he's suspended for game day
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 15459
    Reputation : 3242
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 35
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by wolfking on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:36 am

    @Chewie wrote:My team's hanging on by a thread, just sitting outside of the top 1000 with last weekend's average scores of CS9, DCE, Munster and a low score by Tommy T. 
    I should bounce back this week, the Force willing, hoping to end up in the top 1000.
    Captain Tolo for me this week

    It would be good to see MTB nabbing that top spot, but I think the stooges have enough of a lead to hang on. But anything is possible,  go #teamMTB

    We musr be close, I'm 1046.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 8528
    Reputation : 3431
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by filthridden on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:38 am

    Don't worry all, Rabs does this pretty much every season when his team starts to crash and burn.
    Guarantee he will be back.
    Khany
    Khany

    Posts : 900
    Reputation : 198
    Join date : 2019-02-24

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by Khany on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:44 am

    Think the titans are a fair chance of rolling the knights
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 8528
    Reputation : 3431
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by filthridden on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:49 am

    @Khany wrote:Think the titans are a fair chance of rolling the knights

    There are some really good, important match-ups this round

    Broncos vs Eels
    Warriors vs Souths
    Sea Eagles vs Storm
    Sharks vs Raiders

    Juicy.
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

    Posts : 2775
    Reputation : 1099
    Join date : 2016-02-25
    Location : National Capital

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by Fortitude on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:53 am

    @filthridden wrote:

    There are some really good, important match-ups this round

    Broncos vs Eels
    Warriors vs Souths
    Sea Eagles vs Storm
    Sharks vs Raiders

    Juicy.

    I’m really looking forward to dragons v titans in the last round.

    Poo.gif

    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7255
    Reputation : 3538
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 81

    Post by No Worries on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:57 am

    @filthridden wrote:

    There are some really good, important match-ups this round

    Broncos vs Eels
    Warriors vs Souths
    Sea Eagles vs Storm
    Sharks vs Raiders

    Juicy.

    Tigers Vs Dragons

    If the Raiders and Eels win, Tigers could end up in the 8 with a final game against the Sharks to finish 7th.
    Should point out we haven't won 3 straight all year.

      Current date/time is Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:43 am