NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 4451
    Reputation : 1024
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by WT2K on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:06 pm

    Thought would've gone backwards in rank with those that had cook and Haas C's... Went up instead...
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

    Posts : 7071
    Reputation : 1055
    Join date : 2017-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Adelaide

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by MilfordTheMagician on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:06 pm

    How good is Fifita though, that's why I traded him in last week and it pisses me off when we don't give him the ball, because he is a fucking machine who breaks tackles at will when given early ball.

    When's the last time a second rower had 16 tackle breaks in a game I wonder...
    Khany
    Khany

    Posts : 896
    Reputation : 198
    Join date : 2019-02-24

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Khany on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:07 pm

    Yes. Now a a couple of sides might leap frog into the 8
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

    Posts : 7071
    Reputation : 1055
    Join date : 2017-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Adelaide

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by MilfordTheMagician on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:09 pm

    @Khany wrote:Yes. Now a a couple of sides might leap frog into the 8

    The teams fighting for 7th and 8th are bog average honestly... I'd be surprised if the Tigers or Knights made it from here.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

    Posts : 232
    Reputation : 159
    Join date : 2018-03-01

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Aardvark on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:10 pm

    Wow! Captained haas over cook but traded Fifita for Fifita. Swings and roundabouts etc. Love/hate this game Very Happy
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

    Posts : 754
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2019-05-19

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Ben Marlin on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:11 pm

    @MilfordTheMagician wrote:

    The teams fighting for 7th and 8th are bog average honestly... I'd be surprised if the Tigers or Knights made it from here.
    You’re going to get a massive surprise
    The Wests Tigers are going to make the top 8 and they are definitely not bog average
    Mark my words
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

    Posts : 754
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2019-05-19

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Ben Marlin on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:12 pm

    @MilfordTheMagician wrote:How good is Fifita though, that's why I traded him in last week and it pisses me off when we don't give him the ball, because he is a fucking machine who breaks tackles at will when given early ball.

    When's the last time a second rower had 16 tackle breaks in a game I wonder...
    Nice trade
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

    Posts : 7071
    Reputation : 1055
    Join date : 2017-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Adelaide

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by MilfordTheMagician on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:13 pm

    @Ben Marlin wrote:
    You’re going to get a massive surprise
    The Wests Tigers are going to make the top 8 and they are definitely not bog average
    Mark my words

    I'd back us to make it from here over the Tigers and we suck.
    Trajan
    Trajan

    Posts : 867
    Reputation : 320
    Join date : 2016-01-21

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Trajan on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:17 pm

    @Rabbit wrote:Easy win. Two blokes binned. Refs giving Bonzos every unfair advantage they could.

    Souths still too good for these clowns. At their fortress. Refs on their side. 30,000 rabid inbred retards in the crowd. Really only 15,000.....with two heads.

    Eat your words hattrick.


    Get that up Ya!

    You are like the fuckhead that represents you. Constantly spewing bile and false facts. Like Trump your all over any minor win but inflate your abilities
    including probably, fishing and NRL Fantasy, which I will beat you quite easily. Souths played well tonight but they still have to play the Roosters twice.
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

    Posts : 7071
    Reputation : 1055
    Join date : 2017-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Adelaide

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by MilfordTheMagician on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:21 pm

    Souths are definitely not winning the premiership, I think we can all agree on that.
    avatar
    TBO

    Posts : 788
    Reputation : 83
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by TBO on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:23 pm

    @Pain wrote:

    Bennett is going to leave redfern in a shit shambles

    Can't wait for Nathan Brown to coach these guys in a couple of years time
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 746
    Reputation : 126
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Rabbits21 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:23 pm

    Glory Glory to the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs down 7 players!

    Cookie you fucking legend trysaver of the year!

    Commiserations Broncos fans, if it’s any consolidation I think you guys are coming along nicely apart from Boyd who I love tonight!

    In saying that I thought the refs were poor.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 746
    Reputation : 126
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Rabbits21 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:25 pm

    Sucked in Seibs you flog.

    Get that up ya!
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 16892
    Reputation : 4315
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Wales

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Welshy on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:26 pm

    @TBO wrote:

    Can't wait for Nathan Brown to coach these guys in a couple of years time

    Maybe you should lay low on the predictions for a while fella
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 746
    Reputation : 126
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Rabbits21 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:27 pm

    @Khany wrote:Poms collapsing 6/45
    I might have to have an all nighter now!

    I must listen to Seibs presser too, I’m just grabbing the popcorn right now cheer cheer cheer cheer
    Trajan
    Trajan

    Posts : 867
    Reputation : 320
    Join date : 2016-01-21

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Trajan on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:28 pm

    @MilfordTheMagician wrote:Souths are definitely not winning the premiership, I think we can all agree on that.

    I agree, Storm, Roosters and Raiders have their measure and Sam Burgess and his trials and tribulations will no doubt end

    when he clocks JWH in the first minute of the final round.
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

    Posts : 7071
    Reputation : 1055
    Join date : 2017-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Adelaide

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by MilfordTheMagician on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:33 pm

    @Trajan wrote:

    I agree, Storm, Roosters and Raiders have their measure and Sam Burgess and his trials and tribulations will no doubt end

    when he clocks JWH in the first minute of the final round.

    Surgess is past it.
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

    Posts : 754
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2019-05-19

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Ben Marlin on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:33 pm

    @MilfordTheMagician wrote:

    I'd back us to make it from here over the Tigers and we suck.
    Here’s why I think tigers will make it

    Tigers have Knights, Dragons, Sharks.
    We beat knights last time and I think we will win tommorow
    We will beat dragons
    Sharks is the big match which will decide if we make it or not, I would back us to win over sharks with the momentum of back-to-back wins, Leichhardt factor as well as having a decent side

    Panthers have Roosters and Knights
    They will only win one of these games leaving them on 24 points

    I think knights will lose this week which will rule them out

    Sharks have warriors and raiders followed by the massive Leichhardt match
    I don’t think they will beat raiders and warriors could beat them if they show up. If they only win one of raiders/warriors then I think they will be on the same points as he tigers going into the last game. There’s also the possibility of sharks losing to both warriors and Canberra which would rule them out

    Broncos have dogs and eels.
    I think they will only win one of these.
    Dogs are in really good form after knocking off tigers, panthers, eels, Souths, knights recently
    Eels are also going well this year
    This leaves broncos on 25 points which is one short of tigers on 26

    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

    Posts : 754
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2019-05-19

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by Ben Marlin on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:35 pm

    @Rabbits21 wrote:Cookie you fucking legend trysaver of the year
    McInnes had a good one on Xerri last week
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

    Posts : 7071
    Reputation : 1055
    Join date : 2017-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Adelaide

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 80

    Post by MilfordTheMagician on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:37 pm

    @Ben Marlin wrote:
    Here’s why I think tigers will make it

    Tigers have Knights, Dragons, Sharks.
    We beat knights last time and I think we will win tommorow
    We will beat dragons
    Sharks is the big match which will decide if we make it or not, I would back us to win over sharks with the momentum of back-to-back wins, Leichhardt factor as well as having a decent side

    Panthers have Roosters and Knights
    They will only win one of these games leaving them on 24 points

    I think knights will lose this week which will rule them out

    Sharks have warriors and raiders followed by the massive Leichhardt match
    I don’t think they will beat raiders and warriors could beat them if they show up. If they only win one of raiders/warriors  then I think they will be on the same points as he tigers going into the last game. There’s also the possibility of sharks losing to both warriors and Canberra which would rule them out

    Broncos have dogs and eels.
    I think they will only win one of these.
    Dogs are in really good form after knocking off tigers, panthers, eels, Souths, knights recently
    Eels are also going well this year
    This leaves broncos on 25 points which is one short of tigers on 26


    Expecting the Tigers to win all 3 is asking a lot, especially with Clark, Mikaele and Josh Renolds making up half of their pack. No offense to those guys but I don't see them leading the Tigers into the finals.

      Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:04 am