NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Neillo
    Neillo

    Posts : 203
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2016-02-11

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by Neillo on Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:53 am

    @Teeth Eater wrote:

    Haha, congrats on the win. I did actually send off an enquiry this morning, just ‘cause I’d hate for it to happen with cold hard cash on the line.

    Enjoy the finals.

    Sad

    I totally don't know the exact situation...but, if it was for the qualification finals and elimination final in your league, then if you won it means you qualified and get a week off while the loser faces the winner of the elimination final. Like how the NRL does the finals series

    I'm guessing you finished in the top four?

    The old set-up before Fiona where it showed the match-ups in a visual format was way better

    Hoping that's the case with you anyway
    sajjos
    sajjos

    Posts : 783
    Reputation : 537
    Join date : 2017-02-09
    Location : mum's basement

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by sajjos on Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:54 am

    @Fortitude wrote:Gal is fucking woeful. The old 4th tackle settler. Such a selfish player

    He was immense in the second half though his attempt to score the try from dummy half was pathetic. I can understand if Dugan or Morris doesn't want to pass to Feki and want to score themselves but Gallen is a leader and should have known better. Lucky that it didn't come back to bite him and the team.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

    Posts : 571
    Reputation : 115
    Join date : 2018-02-20

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by Teeth Eater on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:01 am

    @Neillo wrote:

    I totally don't know the exact situation...but, if it was for the qualification finals and elimination final in your league, then if you won it means you qualified and get a week off while the loser faces the winner of the elimination final. Like how the NRL does the finals series

    I'm guessing you finished in the top four?

    The old set-up before Fiona where it showed the match-ups in a visual format was way better

    Hoping that's the case with you anyway

    Oh shit. Yep, I’m a dickhead. Just looked ahead and I’m already in preliminary finals. Thanks for that!!

    The thing that got me is in my list of leagues, it actually says I have been eliminated from the league. Silly. But you are indeed correct. Thanks for your insight!
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

    Posts : 9888
    Reputation : 3201
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by my tv broke on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:08 am

    Siebold confirms via Broncos website that Alex Glenn will play centre again this week.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5987
    Reputation : 2273
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by Krump on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:14 am

    @Teeth Eater wrote:Completely random question, but something I just noticed this morning. Are there a few chaps here in the H2H league called  League of Ordinary Lads? There’s a few familiar names in there.

    Anyway, anyone notice I allegedly won an elimination final last week, yet have been eliminated anyway? Lol. As far as I can see it was 1075 vs 1067 last week yet I’m gone?

    Obviously, as I’ve just noticed this now this league doesn’t matter, but it does make me concerned about my $$$ league and if that were to happen there. Anyone experienced this before?
    You won yourself the week off. Go to next weeks fixtures and you're already there.

    Edit. Way too slow.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 6479
    Reputation : 1673
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by Revraiser on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:19 am

    @my tv broke wrote:

    Have nothing to base this on but I wouldnt be surprised if Woods or Prior aren't around next season.
    .


    Hope Woods leaves, absolutely no impact with his runs at all. The same as always. Cant believe his size and he hardly bends the line. Gallen still bending the line last night at 37yo
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7186
    Reputation : 3511
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by No Worries on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:35 am

    @Neillo wrote:

    I totally don't know the exact situation...but, if it was for the qualification finals and elimination final in your league, then if you won it means you qualified and get a week off while the loser faces the winner of the elimination final. Like how the NRL does the finals series

    I'm guessing you finished in the top four?

    The old set-up before Fiona where it showed the match-ups in a visual format was way better

    Hoping that's the case with you anyway


    I finished 2nd this must be a shit league and get a life
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

    Posts : 9888
    Reputation : 3201
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by my tv broke on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:39 am

    Carrigan owners will be happy. Sounds like Gillett wont play. Palasia onto the bench.

    That likely means Pangai to right edge and one of the bench middles promoted to start.

    Probably good news for Haas captainers too.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 8517
    Reputation : 3424
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by filthridden on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:45 am

    @No Worries wrote:


    I finished 2nd this must be a shit league and get a life

    Congratulations on squeezing through the gap in the door to find yourself 8th and into the finals of the mods league mate. Laughing
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 8517
    Reputation : 3424
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by filthridden on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:46 am

    Facing off against SI this week in the mods league.

    He has no Johnson and he is poopholing a cherry.

    You heard me.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5251
    Reputation : 1393
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:46 am

    @my tv broke wrote:Carrigan owners will be happy. Sounds like Gillett wont play. Palasia onto the bench.

    That likely means Pangai to right edge and one of the bench middles promoted to start.

    Probably good news for Haas captainers too.

    Captaining Tolo will ruin me all week now!! Already looking forward to next round.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 6479
    Reputation : 1673
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by Revraiser on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:51 am

    Yeah Captained TOLO as well, he got just enough to be ok, but always feels highly underwhelming when it is not 65+ for me. I think a couple of the brigade who havent played will get 70+ to tick me over the edge.
    sajjos
    sajjos

    Posts : 783
    Reputation : 537
    Join date : 2017-02-09
    Location : mum's basement

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by sajjos on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:52 am

    Brooks + Butcher to

    A) Milford +D Fifita
    b) Arey + Hodgson

    Any thoughts?
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5251
    Reputation : 1393
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:57 am

    @Revraiser wrote:Yeah Captained TOLO as well, he got just enough to be ok, but always feels highly underwhelming when it is not 65+ for me. I think a couple of the brigade who havent played will get 70+ to tick me over the edge.

    Yeah I feel 65+ should be an acceptable captains score nowadays with the calibre of players around who can post those scores on a regular occasion. Still sitting at 227 from 3 players so need the rest of my mob to average around 50-55 points to post anything around the 1000 mark. Hope some of my POD's like Klemmer, Mann, SST even Burns and Arey who have a low ownership (high around these parks) can post some monster scores.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 7835
    Reputation : 2614
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by Mulvy on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:02 am

    @Teeth Eater wrote:

    Oh shit. Yep, I’m a dickhead. Just looked ahead and I’m already in preliminary finals. Thanks for that!!

    The thing that got me is in my list of leagues, it actually says I have been eliminated from the league. Silly. But you are indeed correct. Thanks for your insight!

    Haha, yeah I'm in that league, hadn't even noticed. I think that's SI's league. I finished first (just saying Very Happy ) and yep it seems I have the week off. Are you Parrageoffa eels?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 7486
    Reputation : 1436
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:17 am

    @my tv broke wrote:Carrigan owners will be happy. Sounds like Gillett wont play. Palasia onto the bench.

    That likely means Pangai to right edge and one of the bench middles promoted to start.

    Probably good news for Haas captainers too.

    cheer
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15246
    Reputation : 4587
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by SI on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:19 am

    @Teeth Eater wrote:
    @Revraiser wrote:

    You don't deserve a reply

    Shit, sorry mate, did you set it up? I should have said, it’d be nice to go well in this important comp, but I’m a little more invested in my work one, where the dollars are at. But, this league is still fantastic. 😬

    Laugh 3
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 4483
    Reputation : 1085
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:23 am

    Another call for input into the potential loop options for the community team....

    Currently set up like this. If any one wants to put up a poll for options please do.

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Screen27
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15246
    Reputation : 4587
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by SI on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:27 am

    @Mulvy wrote:
    @Teeth Eater wrote:

    Oh shit. Yep, I’m a dickhead. Just looked ahead and I’m already in preliminary finals. Thanks for that!!

    The thing that got me is in my list of leagues, it actually says I have been eliminated from the league. Silly. But you are indeed correct. Thanks for your insight!

    Haha, yeah I'm in that league, hadn't even noticed. I think that's SI's league. I finished first (just saying Very Happy ) and yep it seems I have the week off. Are you Parrageoffa eels?

    I think it's Welshy's? Although KFP used to have the League Of Extraordinary Gentleman?
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15246
    Reputation : 4587
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

    Post by SI on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:32 am

    @filthridden wrote:Facing off against SI this week in the mods league.

    He has no Johnson and he is poopholing a cherry.

    You heard me.

    Hahaha, as always, I killed it over Byes but now my team is a rabble.

    Although just seeing Lachlan Maranta in yours, regardless of whether he is playing or not, gives me hope.

      Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:05 am