NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)

Poll

Who to trade in?

[ 2 ]
    Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_left8%Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_left4%Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_left0%Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_left0%Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 7 ]
    Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_left28%Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_right [28%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_left12%Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 12 ]
    Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_left48%Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Bar_right [48%] 

Total Votes: 25
    Krump
    Krump

Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)

Post by Krump Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:51 am

Is the teddy rumour just Buzz or has something else come out?
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who to trade in for Rein (has to be a half or WFB)

Post by Rippin and Tearin Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:27 am

Krump wrote:Is the teddy rumour just Buzz or has something else come out?

Not sure to be honest. I've just seen it mentioned on the forum several times. Add that to the fact that Teddy was given a rest last year + the Roosters tendency to rest players in general and that Roosters play last, it makes me a little nervous. I personally just think its not worth the risk when there are reasonably options out there to give us cover. Just my opinion though aye. Do you think its worth putting to a vote? Need to get onto it pretty fast huh.
    TheWeapon
    TheWeapon

Post by TheWeapon Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:36 am

I picked up Watson (for r16 cover) in my team last week, which was a good buy. I already have Pearce, but if given the choice, I'd go Watson here. I don't think Pearce is a final 17 player (behind Milf, DCE and probably a few others), and other half or WFB options (SJ, RTS) can wait a week or two...
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:15 am

I don't vote too often, since I'm playing SC and not as in-tune with NRLF this season, but I went with RTS despite the ~70 BE. He managed 66 (with a try) vs. Titans last game and 90 and 22 last year.

Ideally would wait the week though.

Not a fan of Pearce at that price and his scores without tries aren't so great. I'd probably go Brooks over him, averaging the same with 2 tries compared to Pearce's 5 and a little cheaper.

Watson hasn't been on my radar with all the line-up changes Knights make, particularly with him. If people are confident that he'll stay HK until at least Rd 16, then he looks good for that price. Levi out until 18-20, so I'd rather Watson win this vote over Pearce too.

Currently 24 votes and only 1 for a non-Rd 16 player and I'm in the camp that a Rd 16 player is priority, so no real thoughts on the others.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:03 pm