NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    surmo13
    surmo13

    Posts : 3517
    Reputation : 968
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by surmo13 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:11 am

    Lamar is putting the critics to bed and the Titans are humbling the Browns, it's like all of my Week 1 dreams are coming true Laughing
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

    Posts : 2610
    Reputation : 850
    Join date : 2016-02-07
    Age : 38
    Location : Isle of Man

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by GreenMachine on Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:33 am

    Love to have whoever is playing Miami every week
    surmo13
    surmo13

    Posts : 3517
    Reputation : 968
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by surmo13 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:49 am

    the 'Superbowl morals' getting trounced by the fucking Titans, while Baker plays like arse! Laughing I almost love it as much as i love our offense spearheaded by a 'running back' putting up near 60 points, i don't even care if i am the only spiteful motherfucker here wanting them to crash & burn Laughing
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5942
    Reputation : 2256
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by Krump on Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:17 am

    @surmo13 wrote:the 'Superbowl morals' getting trounced by the fucking Titans, while Baker plays like arse! Laughing I almost love it as much as i love our offense spearheaded by a 'running back' putting up near 60 points, i don't even care if i am the only spiteful motherfucker here wanting them to crash & burn Laughing
    They look red hot but it's still only Miami.
    ryno_
    ryno_

    Posts : 2194
    Reputation : 476
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 30

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:17 am

    @Krump wrote:
    They look red hot but it's still only Miami.

    And they get Arizona next week who are making Stafford look like Peyton. Lamar Jackson will be the MVP leader after 2 weeks.

    Im getting beaten by a guy who started Gordon and AB. Fantastic. Highest scorer in the match is Zuerlein.
    ryno_
    ryno_

    Posts : 2194
    Reputation : 476
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 30

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:46 am

    Kyler Murray is the worst looking #1 draft pick since JaMarcus Russell. Beyond ordinary so far and the Lions D arent exactly a top unit (alebit not bad).

    Other side of the ball, TJ Hockenson is having a day. He looks very good, like watching Ertz in a blue jersey. In his first ever game.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5942
    Reputation : 2256
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by Krump on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:49 am

    He's put on a show late. I'm glad they took him at 1 because Bosa is legit.
    ryno_
    ryno_

    Posts : 2194
    Reputation : 476
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 30

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:51 am

    Imagine being a Lions fan. Game should be over but their own coaching staff called a TO on their offence, undoing the first down they got, which would have let them run down the cloack. Had to punt, which was blocked. Conceded 2 passing TDs to a QB who was 9/26, after the DB in coverage fell over and left the reciver open - on both occaisions. Going to OT. The state of it.

    Stafford is absolutely filthy. Just walked off on the ref at the OT toss. Swearing at the coaches coming off the field.
    ryno_
    ryno_

    Posts : 2194
    Reputation : 476
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 30

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:59 am

    Whatever the Cards are paying Fitzgerald, its not enough. Team on his back.
    ryno_
    ryno_

    Posts : 2194
    Reputation : 476
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 30

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:02 am

    Steelers / Pats Stream
    http://bfst.to/watch/nfl-5.php
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5942
    Reputation : 2256
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by Krump on Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:07 am

    @ryno_ wrote:Whatever the Cards are paying Fitzgerald, its not enough. Team on his back.
    Benjamin button.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5942
    Reputation : 2256
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by Krump on Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:08 am

    Watching OT just reinforces how fucking dumb golden point is.
    ryno_
    ryno_

    Posts : 2194
    Reputation : 476
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 30

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:11 am

    @Krump wrote:Watching OT just reinforces how fucking dumb golden point is.

    Totally. I dont want draws, but golden point FG-a-thon is just stupid.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 6414
    Reputation : 1666
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by Revraiser on Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:23 pm

    @ryno_ wrote:Imagine being a Lions fan. Game should be over but their own coaching staff called a TO on their offence, undoing the first down they got, which would have let them run down the cloack. Had to punt, which was blocked. Conceded 2 passing TDs to a QB who was 9/26, after the DB in coverage fell over and left the reciver open - on both occaisions. Going to OT. The state of it.

    Stafford is absolutely filthy. Just walked off on the ref at the OT toss. Swearing at the coaches coming off the field.

    This was an epic collapse hey, couldn't believe it.
    Random
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 6817
    Reputation : 1338
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 27

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by Random on Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:00 pm

    @Krump wrote:He's put on a show late. I'm glad they took him at 1 because Bosa is legit.

    You mean the guy who has had 1 sack in every one of his NFL games?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 6414
    Reputation : 1666
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by Revraiser on Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:11 pm

    A new Bosa is in town !
    surmo13
    surmo13

    Posts : 3517
    Reputation : 968
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by surmo13 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:16 pm

    ugh, Kamara & Duke need to go over 30 + Texans K, not hopeless, but not a situation i want to be in, huge rookie error forgetting that playing no defence at all is better than playing a D vs Mahomes.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 407
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2019-07-08

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by robelgordo on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:22 am

    @surmo13 wrote:Lamar is putting the critics to bed and the Titans are humbling the Browns, it's like all of my Week 1 dreams are coming true Laughing

    Happy about Lamar.

    The criticisms were dumb as shit and probably racist. No way a white QB with his resume and skillset has serious analysts suggesting he should be a WR.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5942
    Reputation : 2256
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by Krump on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:57 am

    @surmo13 wrote:ugh, Kamara & Duke need to go over 30 + Texans K, not hopeless, but not a situation i want to be in, huge rookie error forgetting that playing no defence at all is better than playing a D vs Mahomes.
    I'm gonna put the mock on myself by going off early but I've got a lovely avatar picked out for you.
    ryno_
    ryno_

    Posts : 2194
    Reputation : 476
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 30

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 5

    Post by ryno_ on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:18 am

    @robelgordo wrote:

    Happy about Lamar.

    The criticisms were dumb as shit and probably racist. No way a white QB with his resume and skillset has serious analysts suggesting he should be a WR.

    I think the criticism that he was an RB (not WR) pretending to be a QB were pretty fair tbh. As starting QB before that game (ie, week 10 and onwards) he had 119 rushes v 92 completed passes - and his completion %age was 31st in the league, yards/attempt 27th and QB rating 28th. In fact, there was only 1 game where he made more passes then he had rushing attempts. On paper (and to the eye at times tbh) he did look like a RB who accidentally walked into the QB room and never got told to leave.

    Nothing like a game against Miami to cure that, I guess.

      Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:04 am