NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Official State of Origin Match (Qlders complaining about the ref) Thread

Lebbo73

Official State of Origin Match (Qlders complaining about the ref) Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Official State of Origin Match (Qlders complaining about the ref) Thread

Post by Lebbo73 Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Pieman wrote:Thanks for the money TAB. Easiest money I have ever made.

I thought Gillett's one was a pretty clear obvious penalty try. It should have been for sure.
    The offside one - I agree he was offside. I say this every year - they ref SOO totally differently to how they ref club games. SOO is the WWE version of Rugly League. The refs put the whistles away, they let high tackles go, they let blokes lay in the ruck and wrestle and niggle etc. Was there even a single offside penalty last night? I mean fuck, they want it to be a free flowing game which I understand because it suits the casual viewer but far out its reffed totally differently to a club game.

Gagai should retire from club footy and only play origin - he never does anything like that in club games.

Is Cleary the least creative half in the game? His defense is excellent, his kicking game was decent mostly. But as far as ball playing goes? Non-existant. Cleary isnt even the dominant half in his own side, he shouldnt be expected to be a dominant half at origin level.

Pearce is the form halfback in the comp - there is merit to giving him another crack. We need an on the ball halfback who can take charge and he best fits that. Reynolds does compliment Walker well at club level though so he is prob next in line.

People bagging walker? He was taken off, why the fuck would you take your 6 off. Dont much around with the halves. If Wighton is better, start him at 6, dont chop and change through the game. As soon as wighton comes on in the halves late in the game, he thinks he has to do something right away - which ends in an intercept try. Walker comes straight back on and sets up the JTrbo try. Imagine taking Lockyer off to get Cronk on. Imagine taking Thurston off to get DCE on. Freddy's rotations were shocking last night.

I stand by saying Finucane should have been there - that bigger body in the middle would have helped. Big and experienced, excellent middle defender.

Honestly, I dont know what they do with Cleary. He clearly shouldn't have been there in the first place, but with the injury to reynolds he was a bit of a ?. So Cleary may not have been there anyway if the injury didnt happen. I would like to see them persist with him, but that depends how he bounces back at club level IMO. If his form doesnt improve, then dont fucking pick him. There was just so much - "give it to teddy and hope he can burn his bloke" play.  

Latrell mitchell.... wow. Is he still injured?? Fuck me dead he had an absolute shocker last night. Deadset.... shocker.

Ponga was the difference last night. Geez some of those passes from hunt were shocking - he looked tired as fuck at one stage. Why have mbye there if you arent prepared to use him. As soon as hunt started throwing some of those grubber passes they should have got Mbye out there to give him a rest.

Is anyone else sick of all the lead up stuff? All the hyping etc. Fuck it is draining I reckon. I fucking HATE hearing "thats an origin play" "thats an origin tacke" 600 times throughout the telecast fuck it gets annoying after a while.

Nine is fucking horrendous. Andrew Johns, who isn’t the worst, seemed like he was pissed or drug fucked. I hope it was the former.
    Lebbo73

Official State of Origin Match (Qlders complaining about the ref) Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Official State of Origin Match (Qlders complaining about the ref) Thread

Post by Lebbo73 Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Ice wrote:

Correct, my Blues hat made that call in here cause I wouldn't say otherwise on the day of the game. My brain though, which controls my TAB account has softened the blow this morning🤑🤑
    What did you win on? Is Honeysett still posting?
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Lebbo73 wrote:
    Only when the new missus unties him. So not often.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:53 am

Lebbo73 wrote:
    Honeysett is probably still celebrating much like me. Sucked in you cats who thought you’d walk over us

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:52 am