NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    NFL Fantasy

    Share

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2387
    Reputation : 503
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by No Worries on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:47 pm

    @Krump wrote:So what sort of score should I be aiming for this week guys?
    More than 72

    Krump

    Posts : 2267
    Reputation : 333
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Krump on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:21 am

    Welshy87 wrote:.last changes avatar to something of the other 4 guys choosing from week 17 until NRL opening day Very Happy  

    Just making up rules as you go along now are you henchy tongue

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 5671
    Reputation : 540
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Welshy on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:52 am

    @Krump wrote:
    Just making up rules as you go along now are you henchy tongue
    haha you are only 4 points behind 3rd mate....I'll retract the last bit if you want lad

    Krump

    Posts : 2267
    Reputation : 333
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Krump on Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:11 am

    Welshy87 wrote:
    haha you are only 4 points behind 3rd mate....I'll retract the last bit if you want lad
    I don't mind mate, just stirring the pot. I'd bet on 2 flies crawling up a wall so it suits me.

    Pain

    Posts : 1009
    Reputation : 154
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Pain on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:24 am

    So all along Hench was Welshy's alt?

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2387
    Reputation : 503
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by No Worries on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:34 am

    @Pain how's he going ? Do you guys still talk on his forum ?

    Pain

    Posts : 1009
    Reputation : 154
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Pain on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:12 pm

    I check it but he's been worryingly quiet lately

    Krump

    Posts : 2267
    Reputation : 333
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Krump on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:24 pm

    Is his ban here permanent?

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2387
    Reputation : 503
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by No Worries on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:33 pm

    3 weeks from memory, but don't know when it started

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6673
    Reputation : 692
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by SI on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:48 pm

    Due back December 13th.

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 5671
    Reputation : 540
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Welshy on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:11 pm

    @SI wrote:Due back December 13th.
    let him rot he will never change

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 7828
    Reputation : 1104
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Bren on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:08 pm

    Welshy87 wrote: let him rot he will never change

    Accidentally disliked your post when I meant to like the fuck out of it. Now it wont let me change...

    Pain

    Posts : 1009
    Reputation : 154
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Pain on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:21 pm

    He may be dead. No proof of life since 28th Nov.

    In interweb time that's at least 18 months of no contact in real life.

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3839
    Reputation : 691
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:24 pm

    @Pain wrote:He may be dead. No proof of life since 28th Nov.

    In interweb time that's at least 18 months of no contact in real life.

    I'm just thankful we don't live in America where people with aspergers have easy access to semi autos

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 5671
    Reputation : 540
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Welshy on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:36 pm

    @Bren wrote:

    Accidentally disliked your post when I meant to like the fuck out of it. Now it wont let me change...

    haha is that what affects reputation? i have been wondering why i have been stuck on number 2, thought it was 1 is best and i was 2nd in command for a while Laughing

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 5671
    Reputation : 540
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Welshy on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:37 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    I'm just thankful we don't live in America where people with aspergers have easy access to semi autos

    Don't you mean assburgers?

    little South Park humour there..

    Krump

    Posts : 2267
    Reputation : 333
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Krump on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:22 pm

    Welshy87 wrote:
    let him rot he will never change
    He can certainly be a dick but he knows his NRLF, I'm glad he only got a time out.

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 5671
    Reputation : 540
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Welshy on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:32 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    He can certainly be a dick but he knows his NRLF, I'm glad he only got a time out.

    Nah fuck him

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6673
    Reputation : 692
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by SI on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:36 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    Welshy87 wrote:
    let him rot he will never change
    He can certainly be a dick but he knows his NRLF, I'm glad he only got a time out.

    Would have agreed with you up till the last couple of weeks. He has dedicted his forum to posting pictures and information of others who have the audacity to disagree with him. He has posted pictures of posters and even their girlfriends/wives/other family members. It's not on.

    Krump

    Posts : 2267
    Reputation : 333
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL Fantasy

    Post by Krump on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:48 pm

    @SI wrote:

    Would have agreed with you up till the last couple of weeks.  He has dedicted his forum to posting pictures and information of others who have the audacity to disagree with him.  He has posted pictures of posters and even their girlfriends/wives/other family members.  It's not on.

    It's not something I would do and I don't go to his forum but if people put pics on social media they know full well it's a free for all.
    Like I said he can be a dick and he's given me plenty on here, but it's a fantasy site and he's very good at that.

      Current date/time is Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:39 pm