NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2019 Cronulla Sharks

McFlogchops

2019 Cronulla Sharks  Empty 2019 Cronulla Sharks

Post by McFlogchops Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:31 pm

This forum needs a Sharks thread!!

Maloney and Townsend are great signings.

Also signed Joseph Paulo today. He should fit in nicely in reserve grade.

Up Up Cronulla!!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

2019 Cronulla Sharks  Empty Re: 2019 Cronulla Sharks

Post by standard-issue Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Sharks are looking good. Bird to centre? Would love to see him keep playing as a running 5/8, but he will need to make way right?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 pm

SI wrote:Sharks are looking good. Bird to centre? Would love to see him keep playing as a running 5/8, but he will need to make way right?

Yeah you would think so. Gallen to play less then 10 games next year though...
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

Post by DreadLord Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:52 am

SI wrote:Sharks are looking good.  Bird to centre?  Would love to see him keep playing as a running 5/8, but he will need to make way right?

I've heard whispers that Bird will be an Eagle sooner rather than later Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad, it's also the only reason I can see in bringing Townsend back.
    I'm hoping he stays [and at 5/8], but fucking nothing would surprise me at Cronulla anymore Neutral
    McFlogchops

Post by McFlogchops Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:46 am

Bird will play fullback by the sounds of it.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:16 am

McFlogchops wrote:Bird will play fullback by the sounds of it.

That..... could work!

It'll be interesting, anyway. Wonder how long they'll give it if he's not an instant success? That's the problem with guys taking up new positions: there's a fine line between "they didn't give him enough time to adjust", and "I can't believe they kept him there that long!".

Anyway - I like the young bloke: hope he does well.
    McFlogchops

Post by McFlogchops Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:32 am

Flanno wants his hands on the ball as much as possible.
    The only other possie I can see him playing is 13 with Gal pushing up into the front row.

We also signed Josh Cleeland from the Ipswich Jets, who also plays 5/8 and Nu Brown will be back from injury.
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

Post by DreadLord Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:47 am

That would be very Cronulla-like, move a guy out of his position into a position where they already have a lay down misere starter in Valentine Holmes Embarassed
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:38 am

dasherhalo wrote:

That..... could work!

It'll be interesting, anyway. Wonder how long they'll give it if he's not an instant success? That's the problem with guys taking up new positions: there's a fine line between "they didn't give him enough time to adjust", and "I can't believe they kept him there that long!".

Anyway - I like the young bloke: hope he does well.

This.  Leave the bloke at 5/8, he was a big factor in the Sharks success this year.  He'd be a waste at Lock, even though the whispers are out there.
    McFlogchops

Post by McFlogchops Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:28 pm

I actually want to see him in the centres. Get him one on one with guys, and he will just blow them away.
    But that isnt going to happen.
    I'd be happy to see him play fullback.

I don't think he has the kicking game to be a long term 6.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:13 pm

2019 Cronulla Sharks  CTAxRecUEAAukiu
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:27 pm

What were you googling to come across that?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Krump wrote:What were you googling to come across that?

I also follow the Mermaids on Twitter. Not only are they beautiful women but the few I have met are wife material. Funny, smart and all round nice girls.

DreadLord
    DreadLord

Post by DreadLord Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Bren wrote:

I also follow the Mermaids on Twitter. Not only are they beautiful women but the few I have met are wife material. Funny, smart and all round nice girls.

Lol, I remember about a decade ago.... walking along the concourse at Shark Park on the way to the beer queue during the reggies, when these two very young [at least to this 35yr old] Mermaids started waving to me from the stands. I looked over my shoulder, but nope, definitely waving to me. Not feeling particularly pedo-like that day, I ignored them and got my beer......

....... just before the main game I was behind the other stand [again in a beer queue] when the Mermaids started gathering, preparing to go out on the field. Again, these two girls see me and start waving and walking towards me. By now I've had four or five schooners and I'm starting to daydream... "jeez, that one on the left isn't THAT young - is she ?, I mean shit, with a body like that, she HAS to be legal ! " - all of a sudden she runs up, puts her arms around me and kisses my cheek saying "Hello Cuz" Shocked

Turns out it was my 22yr old cousin who I hadn't seen in 15 years Embarassed
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:40 pm

DreadLord wrote:
    Lol, I remember about a decade ago.... walking along the concourse at Shark Park on the way to the beer queue during the reggies, when these two very young [at least to this 35yr old] Mermaids started waving to me from the stands. I looked over my shoulder, but nope, definitely waving to me. Not feeling particularly pedo-like that day, I ignored them and got my beer......

....... just before the main game I was behind the other stand [again in a beer queue] when the Mermaids started gathering, preparing to go out on the field. Again, these two girls see me and start waving and walking towards me. By now I've had four or five schooners and I'm starting to daydream... "jeez, that one on the left isn't THAT young - is she ?, I mean shit, with a body like that, she HAS to be legal ! " - all of a sudden she runs up, puts her arms around me and kisses my cheek saying "Hello Cuz" Shocked

You seem close to your family.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:48 pm

DreadLord wrote:

Was she any good in the sack? Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Krump wrote:
    Was she any good in the sack? Very Happy

What? It was his cousin you sick fark.

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:07 pm

DreadLord wrote:

Family's are close in the shire. Did you score ?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:15 pm

You better posts pics of your hot female cousin or Ill get Randomsil to ban ya.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:26 pm

DreadLord wrote:

hook a brother with her digits

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:31 am