NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Share
    avatar
    B/L

    Posts : 1199
    Reputation : 314
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by B/L on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:26 pm

    I am cooked because i went smith captain.
    avatar
    B/L

    Posts : 1199
    Reputation : 314
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by B/L on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:23 am

    So im 26 behind

    James & DCE v RTS Ferguson & Vaughan

    Im pretty much done but i dont want to go down fighting. Considering going Aitken to Mitchell and maybe Tolo to someone random in a hope to jag something.

    Also considering throwing all caution to the wind and playing Brimson over Johnson.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3091
    Reputation : 596
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:52 am

    Have you got Nathan Brown? I'd consider shifting to him if you could.

    I dont think you are that far behind though. RTS could easily go for 20 this round.

    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 5121
    Reputation : 2097
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by No Worries on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:34 pm

    I played Brimson last weekl and playing him again this week
    avatar
    B/L

    Posts : 1199
    Reputation : 314
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by B/L on Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:53 pm

    Already got brown.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3091
    Reputation : 596
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:48 pm

    @B/L wrote:Already got brown.

    Ah, Then yeah, I’d probably do something. Aitken to Mitchell sounds like a plan

    Concussed

    Posts : 110
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Concussed on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:45 pm

    @jelejasof wrote:

    Cook (c) vs Smith (c)? Great start, i agree you’ve got the advantage looking at the lineups too.

    Not counting any chickens though, traded Johnson to Cleary and benched RTS for Ponga and he has both of them playing against me....need those Warriors boys to have a very quiet second half!

    RTS is making it must easier to turn him into Munster using only one trade next week though
    avatar
    B/L

    Posts : 1199
    Reputation : 314
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by B/L on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:16 pm

    Did aitken to mitchell.

    Rts on my bench is killing me. Vaughan going down gives me some hope.

    Concussed

    Posts : 110
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Concussed on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:04 pm

    @B/L wrote:Did aitken to mitchell.

    Rts on my bench is killing me. Vaughan going down gives me some hope.

    Great trade Aitken to Mitchell B/L
    How are you traveling now in your matchup?

    The guy I'm playing has 100 points on me, but has Hopoate, Sutton, RTS, Aitken & Johnson all played over my five of James, Mitchell, Matterson, Taumalolo & T Trbojevic
    avatar
    B/L

    Posts : 1199
    Reputation : 314
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by B/L on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 pm

    120 odd behind

    James mitchell dce v ferguson

    Still in with a shot
    avatar
    B/L

    Posts : 1199
    Reputation : 314
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by B/L on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:22 pm

    I am cooked. Need 100 from dce. Not going to make another trade to try and make it up.

    Concussed

    Posts : 110
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Concussed on Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:58 pm

    @B/L wrote:I am cooked. Need 100 from dce. Not going to make another trade to try and make it up.

    Bugger mate! Fingers crossed for the DCE 100 though as I have him!

    I’m up by 45 with DCE, T Turbo & Cleary vs his Gallen & Kikau
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3091
    Reputation : 596
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:11 pm

    @Concussed wrote:

    Bugger mate! Fingers crossed for the DCE 100 though as I have him!

    I’m up by 45 with DCE, T Turbo & Cleary vs his Gallen & Kikau

    Too easy mate - what did you hit for the round. Im thinking in terms of top 10, there are gonna be a whole lot of 1000+s

    I got 1027 with Guth's 74 on the bench. Im hoping that might just pull me into top 10. Functionality still down on the site - can't see what everyone else went with at the top of the leader board. Just hoping there are still a few who aren't picking Cook as their (C)
    avatar
    Milchy
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 8355
    Reputation : 2990
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Milchy on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:15 pm


    Just short for me with 990.
    Could have hit about 1100 with perfect captain choice and bench selection.

    Captaining Cam the killer. Captain choice this week could be decisive at the top.

    Concussed

    Posts : 110
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Concussed on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:27 pm

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:

    Too easy mate - what did you hit for the round. Im thinking in terms of top 10, there are gonna be a whole lot of 1000+s

    I got 1027 with Guth's 74 on the bench. Im hoping that might just pull me into top 10. Functionality still down on the site - can't see what everyone else went with at the top of the leader board. Just hoping there are still a few who aren't picking Cook as their (C)

    Got up by 110 in the end bro! Scored 1047 for the round, will be playing Arrow over James from now as well and hope to get Minster in for the Storms run in...

    There will be some pretty big scores this round for sure, hopefully it mixes things up in the overalls
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 5121
    Reputation : 2097
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by No Worries on Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:57 pm

    Cracked 4 digits for the first time this year with 1025
    avatar
    Pacey's Best

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016
    Posts : 2287
    Reputation : 1726
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Pacey's Best on Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:49 pm

    What a tough round. Scored the same, 1025 and that was good enough to still lose 2/3 Head to Heads.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 12572
    Reputation : 2930
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by SI on Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:56 pm

    @Concussed wrote:
    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:

    Too easy mate - what did you hit for the round. Im thinking in terms of top 10, there are gonna be a whole lot of 1000+s

    I got 1027 with Guth's 74 on the bench. Im hoping that might just pull me into top 10. Functionality still down on the site - can't see what everyone else went with at the top of the leader board. Just hoping there are still a few who aren't picking Cook as their (C)

    Got up by 110 in the end bro! Scored 1047 for the round, will be playing Arrow over James from now as well and hope to get Minster in for the Storms run in...

    There will be some pretty big scores this round for sure, hopefully it mixes things up in the overalls

    cheer

    Concussed

    Posts : 110
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Concussed on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:50 am

    @SI wrote:

    cheer

    How did everyone do this week??
    RnT & I are up to 12th & 13th now, going to be really hard to get into the top 10 even given how close some of the scores are...

    Might need to hand my team over this weekend though for Eliminator, as the wife and I are being induced on Friday morning, so got a feeling it will be a very busy weekend haha!
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3091
    Reputation : 596
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:58 am



      Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:50 pm