NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Share
    avatar
    Rabbit
    Banned

    Posts : 1503
    Reputation : 854
    Join date : 2016-03-15
    Age : 97
    Location : Fuck the NWO

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Rabbit on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:57 pm

    @mattnz wrote:David Riccio

    Verified account

    @DaveRic1
    Follow Follow @DaveRic1
    More
    BREAKING: Josh Dugan OUT for @Cronulla_Sharks. Matt Moylan to play fullback. Hodkinson halves. @telegraph_sport

    lol!
    avatar
    Chewie

    Posts : 4101
    Reputation : 1585
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Chewie on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:57 pm

    @mattnz wrote:David Riccio

    Verified account

    @DaveRic1
    Follow Follow @DaveRic1
    More
    BREAKING: Josh Dugan OUT for @Cronulla_Sharks. Matt Moylan to play fullback. Hodkinson halves. @telegraph_sport
    ...and then to think I was considering trading him in last week

    Josh Dugan breaking

    avatar
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 8079
    Reputation : 2834
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Milchcow on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:59 pm

    @Chewie wrote:
    ...and then to think I was considering trading him in last week


    I actually did trade him in last week.

    Thankfully I was able to reverse trades before he got locked in to my team
    avatar
    mattnz

    Posts : 559
    Reputation : 122
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by mattnz on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:00 pm

    The guy currently running 1st has Dugan Smile
    avatar
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 1957
    Reputation : 888
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Pookus McFly on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:01 pm

    @mattnz wrote:Fantasy really brings out the worst in human nature. I will go from wanting Carty to play great last week, to hoping he has a terrible game this week.

    Agreed. It is never enough for my own players to go well.
    I need everyone I do not have to do terribly also.
    Anybody not in my team having a good game makes me seethe

    Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    avatar
    mattnz

    Posts : 559
    Reputation : 122
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by mattnz on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:02 pm

    @Pookus McFly wrote:

    Agreed. It is never enough for my own players to go well.
    I need everyone I do not have to do terribly also.
    Anybody not in my team having a good game makes me seethe

    Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    More so the week you traded them out though, because you want to be able to justify how brilliant your decision was.
    avatar
    Chewie

    Posts : 4101
    Reputation : 1585
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Chewie on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:03 pm

    @Milchcow wrote:

    I actually did trade him in last week.

    Thankfully I was able to reverse trades before he got locked in to my team
    actually... same here. reversed my trade and got Isaako instead
    still looking at the right 2nd Ctr to join GI, but with so many playing Isaako or Hiku I'll risk playing him for now
    avatar
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 1957
    Reputation : 888
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Pookus McFly on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:03 pm

    okay mentlegen, a quick one on the burst for ya...

    Do i drop any of Rochow, Kikau or Lodge for TPJ if he is starting?
    avatar
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 1957
    Reputation : 888
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Pookus McFly on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:04 pm

    @mattnz wrote:

    More so the week you traded them out though, because you want to be able to justify how brilliant your decision was.

    No i don't think you understand.
    I need anybody I do not own to have a terrible game at all times.
    For I, am an asshole Smile
    avatar
    Chewie

    Posts : 4101
    Reputation : 1585
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Chewie on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:04 pm

    @Pookus McFly wrote:okay mentlegen, a quick one on the burst for ya...

    Do i drop any of Rochow, Kikau or Lodge for TPJ if he is starting?
    I would wait and see... but if you are trigger happy I would drop Lodge
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4479
    Reputation : 904
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Revraiser on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:08 pm

    Proof in the pudding. Its why so many sharks fans were disappointed we signed dugan. Ridiculous buy.
    avatar
    Chewie

    Posts : 4101
    Reputation : 1585
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Chewie on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:14 pm

    C'mon Teddy, Murray(C), Cook, GI, Doueihi (EMG)
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 6902
    Reputation : 1190
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by White Lightning on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:15 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:Prood in the pudding. Its why so many sharks fans were disappointed we signed dugan. Ridiculous buy.

    I agree. Injury prone players like Dugan should have a clause in their contract "don't play don't get paid"
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4479
    Reputation : 904
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Revraiser on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:18 pm

    @White Lightning wrote:

    I agree. Injury prone players like Dugan should have a clause in their contract "don't play don't get paid"

    I hated the idea from the moment it was a rumour. Totally seperate from his injury history, he hasnt done anything highlight reel worthy for years. Like Boyd. Its like he is established and never reassesed.
    avatar
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 5318
    Reputation : 1538
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by filthridden on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:20 pm

    Josh Dugan you caaaaarnt.

    Since I have brought him, he's missed two games. Played none. Fucken hell.
    Do I trade now? What a waste of a trade.

    Reklaw

    Posts : 58
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2017-06-08

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Reklaw on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:22 pm

    How many are bringing in JFH this week? Still wondering if its worth bringing him in now, and maybe selling Griffin next week for a decent second half instead of the JMK rollercoaster.
    avatar
    mattnz

    Posts : 559
    Reputation : 122
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by mattnz on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:23 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:

    I hated the idea from the moment it was a rumour. Totally seperate from his injury history, he hasnt done anything highlight reel worthy for years. Like Boyd. Its like he is established and never reassesed.

    Yes, rep football opportunities seem more about timing than anything else. The incumbent goes down / retires and you happened to be the guy they picked and stick around for years while other guys are playing much better and don't get a shot.
    avatar
    mattnz

    Posts : 559
    Reputation : 122
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by mattnz on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:24 pm

    @Reklaw wrote:How many are bringing in JFH this week? Still wondering if its worth bringing him in now, and maybe selling Griffin next week for a decent second half instead of the JMK rollercoaster.

    I posted my thoughts on this earlier. Don't see the attraction.

    Reklaw

    Posts : 58
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2017-06-08

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Reklaw on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:26 pm

    @mattnz wrote:

    I posted my thoughts on this earlier. Don't see the attraction.

    Yeah, that's why I'm struggling. Has never been a great scorer and surely Merrin steals more minutes back. But he could make some cash and offset selling another cow early

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 25

    Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:27 pm

    @filthridden wrote:Josh Dugan you caaaaarnt.

    Since I have brought him, he's missed two games. Played none. Fucken hell.
    Do I trade now? What a waste of a trade.
    That sucks bro.

    I have no idea what you would do with him

      Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:21 am