NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

filthridden
    filthridden

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 14 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by filthridden Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:04 pm

No Worries wrote:Sounds like the definition has changed since Rabs and I grew up. I have performed said move for the wife also the side to side (not sure if it has a different name). Never knew it was now called a clacker.

I was more of a windmill guy myself.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 14 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by No Worries Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:28 pm

filthridden wrote:

I was more of a windmill guy myself.

Too much co-ordination needed for me.
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:30 pm

Which team is a good red dot that plays later in the week for the remainder of the season?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:40 pm

Top of the ladder loop watch.

Zoras has 21 green dots and can't loop

Verbal not using Luai to loop (could have had a free look at Farah if he wished)

3rd took a free look at TPJ (looks like playing Holland instead might have been the better move)

4th not using Luai to loop

5th not using Aekins to loop

Only 1 of top 5 looping this week (albeit Zoras doesn't have a choice)
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:45 pm

hymenbustas wrote:Which team is a good red dot that plays later in the week for the remainder of the season?

From here on out, the Dragons and the Sharks have no Thursday or Friday games. If you want a red dot choose one from these two teams

Cheers
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:55 pm

Rabbit wrote:You can shove looping fair up your clacker.....some if you would enjoy that Laughing

*cloaca
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:14 am

if you had 5 trades left, would you sell one of Aitken/Mitchell/RTS to get Holland's 74 into your 17?
    Potentially trade them straight back in next week.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:38 am

hymenbustas wrote:Which team is a good red dot that plays later in the week for the remainder of the season?

I think Roosters have the most Sunday games for the last six weeks.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:44 am

filthridden wrote:if you had 5 trades left, would you sell one of Aitken/Mitchell/RTS to get Holland's 74 into your 17?
    Potentially trade them straight back in next week.

I don't know if that's worth it. 2 trades for 74 points. Do you have a plodder that you can trade instead? I'm doing mann to red dot and subbing Aitken out with 3 trades left after that. Gets rid of Mann for some cash and can keep Aitken. I wouldn't trade one of them out and then back in truthgully.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:59 am

Milchcow wrote:
    I'll keep it out of the main thread

But looping just gained Zoras 15 points.
    And not looping has cost Verbal 78 points.

Big turn around if situations has been reversed.

Sad

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:04 am

Milchcow wrote:
    Top of the ladder loop watch.

Zoras has 21 green dots and can't loop

Verbal not using Luai to loop (could have had a free look at Farah if he wished)

3rd took a free look at TPJ (looks like playing Holland instead might have been the better move)

4th not using Luai to loop

5th not using Aekins to loop

Only 1 of top 5 looping this week (albeit Zoras doesn't have a choice)

I couldn't be bothered tbh. I have a bit more time next week to perhaps plan something if the situation fits
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:38 pm

SI wrote:

*cloaca

That's a chicken's hole dude.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:16 pm

wolfking wrote:

I don't know if that's worth it.  2 trades for 74 points.  Do you have a plodder that you can trade instead?  I'm doing mann to red dot and subbing Aitken out with 3 trades left after that.  Gets rid of Mann for some cash and can keep Aitken.  I wouldn't trade one of them out and then back in truthgully.

It won't even be 74 points, it'll be the difference between 74 and what Aitken scores.
    However, the way I've structured it - it gives me the chance to potentially loop Holland again next week.

I'll still have the red dot in my centres. Holland plays well and scores another big one, I don't trade Aitken back in.
    Holland scores poorly, I trade Aitken back in and take his score.

2x trades for 2 looping opportunities. and if Holland scores well, I don't trade Aitken in, I can do it all again the following week and so on and so on until Holland has a poor score or round 23 which is the next time Holland plays after Aitken.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:24 pm

Loop-watch: the twat in 2nd will try and loop this week. Trusted sauce
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:52 pm

Can engineer my team so I have either an extra forward (Arrow or Kikau) or an extra WFB (RTS) as my 18th man. Does it make more sense to have the extra fullback to loop given variability of WFB scores or an extra 2RF given the greater prospect of an Arrow or Kikau going boom?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:06 pm

With Gold Coast playing before Penrith, and Arrow's injury concerns I would be tempted to loop Arrow and play Kikau if he doesn't perform.

I think that in general looping a WFB has more potential though - if you are confident of Arrow's fitness and/or his kickoff time doesn't suit looping.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:41 pm

Atttention.....cheating filthy scum. Best way to loop this please. Thanks in advance. Yours....Rabbit.

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 14 6f0a9910
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Rabbit wrote:Atttention.....cheating filthy scum. Best way to loop this please. Thanks in advance. Yours....Rabbit.

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 14 6f0a9910

Sorry, as much as I love down voting you, I didn't mean that one.

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:56 pm

Rabs, I reckon play M Wright in your WFB

then have

19. Brimson
    20. Cotric
    21. Manu

If Brimson goes well, leave as is - you'll get Brimson's score
    If Brimson sucks, then swap Cotric and Wright. This would make you a dirty filthy cheater. hope your cloaca is ready for it.

You could also do Manu at 19 and Brimson and 21 if you think Manu is more likely to go big.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:57 pm

You would want to be confident Wright doesn't get a last minute call up.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:18 am