NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 7 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:00 pm

hymenbustas wrote:
    Playing Katoa in my 13. If Kennar gets over 40, I do nothing. If not, then I swap Thompson back into my 13 and move Katoa to #17

If Kennar gets the score you want you will need to swap Thompson with Croker, so that Kennar will AE sub into your team at the end of the round rather than Thompson.
    You will have to make any necessary changes as soon as the Rabbitohs vs Raiders match finishes so your Tigers players don't get locked into their positions when the Tigers vs Knights match begins at 5.30 pm.

If you see Havilli scoring 50 points as an acceptable score to activate his part of your double loop then you will be wanting Kennar to score that (or better) to make his loop worthwhile. You'd be duding yourself 10 points if you chose Kennar's 40 over Havilli's 50.

If it was me I'd want 55 or better from Kennar to use this part of the double loop

hymenbustas wrote:
    If Havali gets a 50, I do nothing. If not, I move Rochow to #17 and Katoa back to #21:

This part is all good. Just bear in mind the lockout for the Tigers vs Knights match at 5.30 pm again.

Good luck
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 7 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by hymenbustas Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
    If Kennar gets the score you want you will need to swap Thompson with Croker, so that Kennar will AE sub into your team at the end of the round rather than Thompson.
    You will have to make any necessary changes as soon as the Rabbitohs vs Raiders match finishes so your Tigers players don't get locked into their positions when the Tigers vs Knights match begins at 5.30 pm.

If you see Havilli scoring 50 points as an acceptable score to activate his part of your double loop then you will be wanting Kennar to score that (or better) to make his loop worthwhile. You'd be duding yourself 10 points if you chose Kennar's 40 over Havilli's 50.

Ah yep, I knew Ive forgotten something. Good point on the Kennar scoring higher than Havili. Thanks mate.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:41 am

Bench setup for this week:

Smith
    Havili
    Maloney
    Murray

Isaako
    JMK
    Thompson
    Gos

Who should be 18 out of Isaako/JMK

If whoever I choose shits the bed I either hope Murray is in or I replace him with Thompson or Gos

Thoughts loopholers?
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:19 pm

G'day mate

This sounds like more of a player advice question rather than a loopholing question. If you want to take advice from a guy with double digit posts who has had Takarangi, Ramien, Katoa and Maloney in his team, I'll give it a go.

Of Isaako and JMK, I would say Isaako has the best potential to post a massive score (even though they are playing the Storm) so I would leave him in Position 18.

Assuming that Murray's hamstring is good to go, I don't think he will have lost too much match fitness and he could well get close to his regular minutes and his regular score. Ideally, you would want him to be named and you just take his score and not worry about doing any looping.

If Murray is named, but Seibold tells the media that he is going to be eased back in with reduced minutes, then wait until Isaako posts his score. If his score is below 40, I would probably take a punt on Thompson outscoring that and would therefore swap Thompson into Murray's position.

I hope this makes sense. I don't want to give bad advice to a fellow Bulldogs supporter.

Cheers
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:G'day mate

This sounds like more of a player advice question rather than a loopholing question. If you want to take advice from a guy with double digit posts who has had Takarangi, Ramien, Katoa and Maloney in his team, I'll give it a go.

Of Isaako and JMK, I would say Isaako has the best potential to post a massive score (even though they are playing the Storm) so I would leave him in Position 18.

Assuming that Murray's hamstring is good to go, I don't think he will have lost too much match fitness and he could well get close to his regular minutes and his regular score. Ideally, you would want him to be named and you just take his score and not worry about doing any looping.

If Murray is named, but Seibold tells the media that he is going to be eased back in with reduced minutes, then wait until Isaako posts his score. If his score is below 40, I would probably take a punt on Thompson outscoring that and would therefore swap Thompson into Murray's position.

I hope this makes sense. I don't want to give bad advice to a fellow Bulldogs supporter.

Cheers

No worries mate. Makes complete sense and pretty much along the lines of what I'm going to do this week. Appreciate the input.

Hope your week is progressing well

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Can someone please tell me how to loophole?

It looks like SJ is out. What do I do!!!!!???? Sorry for a really silly question - I've not even looked at using this before.

Current bench

Cook
    JFH
    Gosie
    SJ
    Nicholls
    Isaako
    Crichton
    Godinet

Edit - hang on, I'm just reading the OP now Very Happy

Edit again, looks like I cant - boo!
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:49 pm

@Verbal

If you still need help with this, just post your full team and I'll see what can be done.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 pm

@Liverpool

Sorry mate. It looks like I've screwed you already.

Who would have thought that JMK would score 57.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:40 am

Cookie Monster wrote:@Liverpool

Sorry mate. It looks like I've screwed you already.

Who would have thought that JMK would score 57.

No worries mate. I had a last minute change of heart and put JMK in the 18 Laughing

If Arrow is out (only heard rumours) will this setup work.

Cook
    Havili
    Arrow
    Murray

JMK
    Isaako
    Maloney
    Thompson

In my eyes I get JMKs score regardless now, then if Issako goes big again I leave as is.
    If he goes average I can choose Maloney/Thompson to take Arrows place??

Or on second thought move Thompson to Issakos spot, have more confidence in Thompson doing well against the Knights
    Fraser
    Fraser

Post by Fraser Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Need some help with how to arrange my team this week now that SJ is out.

Smith(c)
    Arrow TPJ
    RFM JFH Rochow
    SJ(vc) Maloney
    Cotric Mitchell
    Teddy Ponga Thompson

Cook Kikau Rein Havili

Doughy Murray Isaako Katoa

hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Hey mate,

I think the best scenario for you given the circumstances would be:

#17 Katoa
    #18 Isaako
    #19 Havali
    #20 Murray
    #21 Doughy

If Issako does really well (i reckon set the target for 40+), leave as is. If not, swap Havali with Katoa.

Doughy too risky to loop. If he does play, he prob only get <10 points and screw up the loop. So best to just leave in EMG

Fraser
    Fraser

Post by Fraser Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Thanks mate
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:43 pm

Fraser wrote:Need some help with how to arrange my team this week now that SJ is out.

Smith(c)
    Arrow TPJ
    RFM JFH Rochow
    SJ(vc) Maloney
    Cotric Mitchell
    Teddy Ponga Thompson

Cook Kikau Rein Havili

Since SJ is your red flag, Doughy will be brought into the squad due to being the only HLF on your bench. If he scores terribly you have to take it. Even if he gets a DNP then I'm site you still get a 0 due to there not being another HLF on your bench.
    I don't see why bringing Katoa into your squad is useful as you already have 3 perfectly fine WFBs
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:00 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    No worries mate. I had a last minute change of heart and put JMK in the 18 Laughing

Haha It looks like you are outrageously lucky mate

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    If Arrow is out (only heard rumours) will this setup work.

Cook
    Havili
    Arrow
    Murray

JMK
    Isaako
    Maloney
    Thompson

In my eyes I get JMKs score regardless now, then if Issako goes big again I leave as is.
    If he goes average I can choose Maloney/Thompson to take Arrows place??

Yes, this is correct assuming that Arrow and Murray are scratched

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    Or on second thought move Thompson to Issakos spot, have more confidence in Thompson doing well against the Knights

This one will work as well and I like it a whole lot better than the one above. IMO Thompson will score better than Isaako and you would be better off using him in a loop with Maloney (Disclaimer: my previous post regarding Isaako and JMK)

Your emg line-up would be:

JMK
    Thompson
    Maloney
    Isaako

If Thompson scores well do nothing
    If Thompson gets a poor score swap Maloney with Arrow.

As the Tigers vs Knights match will finish at about the same time as the lockout for the Cowboys vs Titans match begins you will need to make any necessary swap before the end of the Tigers vs Knights match. This will involve keeping tabs on Thompson's score for 60-70 minutes and estimating what his final score will be. If it's a bad score make the swap before 6.55 pm AEST. In the UK I guess that would be 9.55 am

Good luck
    Fraser
    Fraser

Post by Fraser Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Yeah I think I've got my head around it mate. Cheers Smile
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Fraser wrote:Need some help with how to arrange my team this week now that SJ is out.

Smith(c)
    Arrow TPJ
    RFM JFH Rochow
    SJ(vc) Maloney
    Cotric Mitchell
    Teddy Ponga Thompson

Cook Kikau Rein Havili

With SJ out, Doueihi will be scoring for you, as your only other half.
    If you want to loop will have to be using Murray or Katoa
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 7 B9ec48504a7479ffb2a86397420fd81e

So can someone just confirm. I get JMK's score, and then if Lodge/Su'a (Unsure who to play) go huge. I also get theres, if they bust I can move Griffin up for one of the guys out and get his score instead.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Yep, spot on
    Stinkbug
    Stinkbug

Post by Stinkbug Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:49 am

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 7 Captur10

what to do here? im not really expecting fifita to play so will i get gosie's score if he fails to play or will it be lowest of the two?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:19 am

Stinkbug wrote:Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 7 Captur10

what to do here? im not really expecting fifita to play so will i get gosie's score if he fails to play or will it be lowest of the two?

Yeah bud nice and straight forward. If Fifita is ruled out you will get Gosie

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 pm