NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 14

mickspicks
    mickspicks

2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 14 - Page 26 Empty Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 14

Post by mickspicks Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:14 pm

@Welshy I was hoping for more control of the team and more of a running game. Maybe 45s to then consider a switch through cashies for someone like SJ. All of that could still happen, it’s only been one round. But I don’t know, I got a bad feeling about KNik and Milf together. I think I had my broncos blinkers on.
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 14 - Page 26 Empty Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 14

Post by Oz Sport Mad Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Welshy wrote:

I think he goes in the 45 range but that's probably being ultra conservative, he will get TBs in low scoring affairs but the way he was used close to the goaline was what probably elevates him very near the Tedesco/Rapa category this year. Was involved in everything and ultra keen to get the ball, that step will make A LOT of edge defenders look like statues this year

Thanks Welshy and Milch.....pulled the trigger am now happily aboard the Ponga train.

Got rid of Croft and Hiku for Ponga and Doueihi
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:21 pm

mickspicks wrote:@Welshy I was hoping for more control of the team and more of a running game. Maybe 45s to then consider a switch through cashies for someone like SJ. All of that could still happen, it’s only been one round. But I don’t know, I got a bad feeling about KNik and Milf together. I think I had my broncos blinkers on.

Pre season, I would of had Niko around there maybe 42, Much like Milf used to do and he did to an extent last year is mix horror shows fantasy wise with big scoring try outings

Like most halves under the elite tier, neither have the baseline giant KM games Hunt/Pearce/Cleay have to make showing like last week look like a passable 30/35 the big guys have in poorer showings.

if you don't think Niko can still achieve what you thought pre season, upgrade him to a gun
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:25 pm

@Welshy yep good points. I honestly thought KNik would step up particularly with Milf coming off the shoulder. But it was very much the opposite. Only one round though so potentially it changes and I’m wrong. I see better options elsewhere right now so shafting KNik is the way forward with me. Got keeper Cronk in my other...promising signs on him.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:37 pm

mickspicks wrote:@Welshy I was hoping for more control of the team and more of a running game. Maybe 45s to then consider a switch through cashies for someone like SJ. All of that could still happen, it’s only been one round. But I don’t know, I got a bad feeling about KNik and Milf together. I think I had my broncos blinkers on.

Same, average 40-45 paying 530k or whatever we paid was all I wanted out of him.

Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:39 pm

SI wrote:

Same, average 40-45 paying 530k or whatever we paid was all I wanted out of him.

Can't see anything that doesn't suggest, he still can't do that, especially after 1 round.

Same could be said for Croft
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:45 pm

Change of tack! Which two do I play out of Hiku, Thompson and Isaako?
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:51 pm

StuDogg101 wrote:Change of tack! Which two do I play out of Hiku, Thompson and Isaako?

Hiku and Isaako aren't away to the Storm, so I'd go with them.
    wt00
    wt00

Post by wt00 Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:52 pm

StuDogg101 wrote:Change of tack! Which two do I play out of Hiku, Thompson and Isaako?
    Hiku and Isaako
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:52 pm

Welshy wrote:
    SI wrote:

Can't see anything that doesn't suggest, he still can't do that, especially after 1 round.

Same could be said for Croft

And considering Milf's score as well and we know how the game went. I will probably hold as other issues to sort out.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Thanks guys, that was easy lol
    Foina
    Foina

Post by Foina Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:02 am

Happy Pi Day everyone!

It is so amazing to have an entire day named after you, not that anyone here would know about that!

We have been taking all of your feedback onboard through our automated system and it has just been so overwhelmingly positive. Thank you guys so much!

Rugby league fans truly are the greatest fans on the planet and it is so amazing to be working with you all!

However... We have noticed one particular bad apple who is trying to ruin things for everyone. This particular individual has created a website called "nrlfantasy.com.au" Now don't go there, there's nothing to see there, but what this individual is doing is akin to Holden moving it's factories offshore from Australia to Asia and taking jobs away from good, honest, decent, hardworking Indians! I mean Australians!

Clearly that is not okay!

So take this message as a warning and a call-to-arms, if you will. Let us rally against this individual and not use his website "nrlfantasy.com.au" Which has nothing useful to see anyway. Don't even go there to check. Feel free to use any means necessary to get this individual to stop.

Once again, you guys are the greatest! Thank you all in advance for the support!

- Py

PS. SI, thank you very much for the private message! I will definitely sleep well tonight  Very Happy  I wish I could share it with the rest of the community, but my attempts to downsize the image to something more reasonable have been.. a failure.. and I assure you that is NOT something I'm used to!

I knew my instincts were correct about you when we met. Just like I tell my 37 cats every day "I'm never wrong about people".

Stay handsome!

- Pisi Wink
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:05 am

Foina wrote:Happy Pi Day everyone!

It is so amazing to have an entire day named after you, not that anyone here would know about that!

We have been taking all of your feedback onboard through our automated system and it has just been so overwhelmingly positive. Thank you guys so much!

Rugby league fans truly are the greatest fans on the planet and it is so amazing to be working with you all!

However... We have noticed one particular bad apple who is trying to ruin things for everyone. This particular individual has created a website called "nrlfantasy.com.au" Now don't go there, there's nothing to see there, but what this individual is doing is akin to Holden moving it's factories offshore from Australia to Asia and taking jobs away from good, honest, decent, hardworking Indians! I mean Australians!

So take this message as a warning and a call-to-arms, if you will. Let us rally against this individual and not use his website "nrlfantasy.com.au" Which has nothing useful to see anyway. Don't even go there to check. Feel free to use any means necessary to get this individual to stop.

Once again, you guys are the greatest! Thank you all in advance for the support!

- Py

PS. SI, thank you very much for the private message! I will definitely sleep well tonight  Very Happy  I wish I could share it with the rest of the community, but my attempts to downsize the image to something more reasonable have been.. a failure.. and I assure you that is NOT something I'm used to!

I knew my instincts were correct about you when we met. Just like I tell my 37 cats every day "I'm never wrong about people".

Stay handsome!

- Pisi Wink

You MET!? Well, well...the plot thickens
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:15 am

What’s up with Bennett is he getting too old to coach? Why carry a 50% fit Boyd? Just chuck isaako to FB Opacic to CTR and prong in Haas or Murphy or Fifita? It is already reported that either isaako or Kahu will move to fb at some point in the game
    Buramada
    Buramada

Post by Buramada Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:19 am

Chewie wrote:Ok you Fanatics have talked me into it....
    ...if both Milch and Rabs agree on the potential of a player...

Welcome to the team Doughhead!

Thats Mabbit and Rilchcow to you!
    Vanish
    Vanish

Post by Vanish Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:22 am

Thickshake wrote:Good to see Steve Turner devoting a seemingly serious 20 seconds of the weekly fantasy video to Lewis Brown being on the outer at Manly and being a sell. wtf.

He's in almost 10% of teams. Turner was trying to help people.
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:28 am

Thickshake wrote:Good to see Steve Turner devoting a seemingly serious 20 seconds of the weekly fantasy video to Lewis Brown being on the outer at Manly and being a sell. wtf.

I watched all their podcasts and videos last season as it was my first year back doing fantasy in 5 years but decided not to this year because the DT guys like Sangster etc are much more knowledgeable I reckon even though i'm not playing SC but you can still relate.
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:34 am

Foina wrote:Happy Pi Day everyone!

- Py

Stay handsome!

- Pisi Wink

What the actual fuck is this? I'm confused.
    Goodnight Kiwi
    Goodnight Kiwi

Post by Goodnight Kiwi Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:45 am

Hiku up against the Hurrelicane this weekend. One of my favourite players and even after having my team named after him for the third year running could not afford the punt to start with him. Hiku will be staying well out of my 17 this week #AlwaysPutAKoniOn
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:14 am

So I know what one Hiku owner is doing. What are the other Hiku owners doing ?

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:32 am