NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

Archer
    Archer

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

Post by Archer Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:50 pm

Welshy wrote:I'm open for any trades in L1
    Here we go, Welshy the hypnotist, about to get half the league to give him all their talent for a benched dugan. NFI how he does it every bloody year.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

Post by Welshy Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:51 pm

Archer wrote:
    Here we go, Welshy the hypnotist, about to get half the league to give him all their talent for a benched dugan. NFI how he does it every bloody year.

Laugh 3

I go shafted MEGA last year

before season started

Traded

Bmoz and Vaughan
    for
    Slater and DSaifi

Rip Rip
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Archer wrote:
    Dugan for Lichaa?

He averaged more last year Wink Wink
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:55 pm

Welshy wrote:

Laugh 3

I go shafted MEGA last year

before season started

Traded

Bmoz and Vaughan
    for
    Slater and DSaifi

Rip Rip
    Yeah fair call, forgot you did that one, was bloody flabbergasted you let Vaughany go. From memory i was trying to trade you at the time but didn't have anyone as rubbish as Slater+Dsaifi combo to throw your way and you were insistent on trying to palm Bmoz off as part of the deal
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Dugan for Lichaa?

He averaged more last year Wink Wink
    I wouldn't trade you Lichaa for Dugan and Teddy. If i did that I'd still be looking for someone to fill in for the other 2 thirds of the season.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:58 pm

Archer wrote:
    Yeah fair call, forgot you did that one, was bloody flabbergasted you let Vaughany go. From memory i was trying to trade you at the time but didn't have anyone as rubbish as Slater+Dsaifi combo to throw your way and you were insistent on trying to palm Bmoz off as part of the deal

To be fair Vaughan was a middling 2RF/FR at the start of last year...then he exploded in a starters role

Slater was good last year but not a the expense of losing Vaughan Embarassed Embarassed
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:59 pm

Archer wrote:
    I wouldn't trade you Lichaa for Dugan and Teddy. If i did that I'd still be looking for someone to fill in for the other 2 thirds of the season.

In all seriousness I'm interested in Lichaa
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:03 pm

Welshy wrote:

To be fair Vaughan was a middling 2RF/FR at the start of last year...then he exploded in a starters role

Slater was good last year but not a the expense of losing Vaughan Embarassed Embarassed
    Everyone says this but i think its because they either hadn't seen much of him at the Raiders or remember his last season more than the previous ones. He was always very highly rated by raiders fans which is why i was keen on him. Understand the Slater interest though.

As for Lichaa... i thought you might be, you've got a bit of interest among that team, I'll have a think!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:07 pm

Archer wrote:
    Everyone says this but i think its because they either hadn't seen much of him at the Raiders or remember his last season more than the previous ones. He was always very highly rated by raiders fans which is why i was keen on him. Understand the Slater interest though.

As for Lichaa... i thought you might be, you've got a bit of interest among that team, I'll have a think!

Always knew how devastating Vaughan was, had him at various points in fantasy before, can remember almost threatening to captain him and calling his stat line for the game and was literally a point or 2 off my predicition

But I didn't think he was get the minutes at the Dragons last year with Packer, LAM, Latimore, Sims etc

Okay mucker, have a look and get back to me
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:14 pm

Welshy wrote:Unless Bromwich returns to form that’s trade BL wins hands down...JWH bettered Broms average by a fair few points and Peats pisses all over Wallace! Robbery

I am betting on a return to form on Broms part and FRF is where I felt most weakest with Matulino being a toss up and not being a fan of JWH.

Meanwhile I don't mind Wallace and Peats will be playing Origin so can't cover Smith at all. That and even though I doubt Rein gets a start initially. I think he could pop up on the bench. Also doubt Peats stays as an 80 minute hooker for the year.

Edit: Plus I don't want to just sit on my team all year and like to trade, knowing that I need to take unders in most spots.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:16 pm

Random wrote:

I am betting on a return to form on Broms part and FRF is where I felt most weakest with Matulino being a toss up and not being a fan of JWH.

Meanwhile I don't mind Wallace and Peats will be playing Origin so can't cover Smith at all. That and even though I doubt Rein gets a start initially. I think he could pop up on the bench. Also doubt Peats stays as an 80 minute hooker for the year.

Edit: Plus I don't want to just sit on my team all year and like to trade, knowing that I need to take unders in most spots.

I can see the logic mate and you don't need a hooker with Smith but just felt you could of got a heap more value for Peats
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:32 pm

Welshy wrote:

I can see the logic mate and you don't need a hooker with Smith but just felt you could of got a heap more value for Peats
    A good 80min hooker is worth a lot isnt it... almost Lolo levels cyclops look into my eye, you are feeling sleepy...
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:34 pm

Archer wrote:
    A good 80min hooker is worth a lot isnt it... almost Lolo levels cyclops

It's worth a fair shake I can't argue with that, but I do have the steady ET there so I won't be held to randsom
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:33 am

Good read this thread, even though im not involved
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Almost there lads, one last push!
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:29 pm

So welshy, you were 7th in the L1 draft order yeah? What were your picks in that, curious as to how my team measures up in a different league but same position.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:33 pm

Archer wrote:So welshy, you were 7th in the L1 draft order yeah? What were your picks in that, curious as to how my team measures up in a different league but same position.

Will post up when I get into work bro
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:44 pm

God this format is horrible to backdate to see who you picked where/when

R1- Angus Crichton
    R2- Nathan Brown
    R3- Jake Friend
    R4- Brodie Croft
    R5- Kalyn Ponga
    R6- James Graham
    R7- Josh Mansour
    R8- Corey Norman
    R9- Jarrod Wallace
    R10- Greg Inglis
    R11- Connor Watson
    R12- Lachlan Fitzgibbon
    R13- Matt Eisenhuth
    R14- Nic Cotric
    R15- Corey Oates
    R16- Nelson Asofa-Solomona
    R17- Esan Marsters

Really happy with my squad from picking 7th
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Archer wrote:Almost there lads, one last push!

Just finished a draft in NRLF with 60 seconds for a pick = started at 7pm tonight and finished at 7:35 !
    10 players picking 17 players each;

THAT'S how to do a fucking draft !!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:47 pm

quicksand wrote:

Just finished a draft in NRLF with 60 seconds for a pick = started at 7pm tonight and finished at 7:35 !
    10 players picking 17 players each;

THAT'S how to do a fucking draft !!

I'm still available for an NRL Fantasy quickfire draft mate, surely can get a few in for today/tomorrow?

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:09 am