NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Share
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11244
    Reputation : 2096
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Welshy on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:28 pm

    Unless Bromwich returns to form that’s trade BL wins hands down...JWH bettered Broms average by a fair few points and Peats pisses all over Wallace! Robbery
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1656
    Reputation : 313
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 28

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:04 pm

    @B/L wrote:Must be Moose then, you guys are basically the same person in my eyes.

    Yeah, when you spend as much time as you do face down into a pillow, the voices from behind must all mesh into one over time.
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1656
    Reputation : 313
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 28

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:09 pm

    @Welshy wrote:Unless Bromwich returns to form that’s trade BL wins hands down...JWH bettered Broms average by a fair few points and Peats pisses all over Wallace! Robbery

    Although it remains to be seen the impact that Rein will have on the coast and Peat's minutes - agree.

    Rein would have to be the best player to be unable to get a regular run, surely. Theres half a dozen blokes getting regular starts who you wouldn't bother to feed but Mitch is stuck in ressies.
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4795
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Archer on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:14 pm

    That was brutal ryno :O
    In other news, whats the go with that Dugan pick Welshy? Can't figure it out.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11244
    Reputation : 2096
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Welshy on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:27 pm

    @Archer wrote:That was brutal ryno :O
    In other news, whats the go with that Dugan pick Welshy? Can't figure it out.
    Decent wfb cover for Slater and if he picks up dpp before the season can start him in the CTR spot with Gagai
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4795
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Archer on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:40 pm

    @Welshy wrote:
    Decent wfb cover for Slater and if he picks up dpp before the season can start him in the CTR spot with Gagai
    1) Josh made of glass Dugan is good cover now? You sure you don't want someone a little more.... reliable?
    2) Didn't someone say VS never changes the positions?

    Won't see me complaining though, one less person picking someone i might want Razz
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11244
    Reputation : 2096
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Welshy on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:42 pm

    @Archer wrote:
    1) Josh made of glass Dugan is good cover now? You sure you don't want someone a little more.... reliable?
    2) Didn't someone say VS never changes the positions?

    Won't see me complaining though, one less person picking someone i might want Razz

    He's on my bench lad, when fit is a great fantasy scorer, not like i'm relying on him to win me the championship match is it.
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4795
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Archer on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:44 pm

    @Welshy wrote:

    He's on my bench lad, when fit is a great fantasy scorer, not like i'm relying on him to win me the championship match is it.
    As i said, we rarely agree on fantasy things Wink
    avatar
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 7083
    Reputation : 2353
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Milchcow on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:51 pm


    if Inglis is fit to play round 1, and gets DPP, I think I might splash the cash on him as a Milne upgrade (assuming Milne doesn't play)
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 11253
    Reputation : 2372
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by SI on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:51 pm

    @ryno_ wrote:
    @quicksand wrote:Apparently Lodge is only going to get 18 Shocked

    18 to life?

    Lol
    avatar
    Sauce Reed

    Posts : 296
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2016-02-08
    Location : QLD

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Sauce Reed on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:11 pm

    Quite slow in L2 today
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11244
    Reputation : 2096
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Welshy on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:16 pm

    @Sauce Reed wrote:Quite slow in L2 today

    IF Muthaiga Lions gets on we can bash out a few picks
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4795
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Archer on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:19 pm

    @Milchcow wrote:
    if Inglis is fit to play round 1, and gets DPP, I think I might splash the cash on him as a Milne upgrade (assuming Milne doesn't play)
    You playing this draft by a different set of rules Mr Bovine? pirat
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1656
    Reputation : 313
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 28

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:24 pm

    @Archer wrote:
    You playing this draft by a different set of rules Mr Bovine? :pirat:



    Last edited by ryno_ on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1656
    Reputation : 313
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 28

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:25 pm

    @Archer wrote:That was brutal ryno :O.

    Eh. He opens the door like that, I’ll walk through it.
    avatar
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 7083
    Reputation : 2353
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Milchcow on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm

    @Archer wrote:
    You playing this draft by a different set of rules Mr Bovine? pirat

    Yep. My rule of forgetting which thread I'm in has served me well over the years.

    PS, any of you other mods think it's finally time to ban Archer?
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4795
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Archer on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:36 pm

    @Welshy wrote:

    IF Muthaiga Lions gets on we can bash out a few picks
    Three bloody picks, so close!
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4795
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Archer on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:37 pm

    @Milchcow wrote:

    Yep. My rule of forgetting which thread I'm in has served me well over the years.

    PS, any of you other mods think it's finally time to ban Archer?
    Ban the only non mod user of the site? affraid
    DISCRIMINATION!
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4795
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Archer on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:14 pm

    We are back on the move!
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11244
    Reputation : 2096
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Welshy on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:40 pm

    I'm open for any trades in L1

      Current date/time is Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:58 pm