NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1 - Page 34 Empty Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

Post by Rippin and Tearin Fri May 04, 2018 7:59 pm

By the way, what happened with Merrin last night? Cost me ~40 points. I was busy last night but did check the teams, then look this morning and he didn't play.

Gutted cause I had JFH on the bench but instead will get Doueihi's 2....
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1 - Page 34 Empty Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

Post by Bullbender Fri May 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:By the way, what happened with Merrin last night? Cost me ~40 points. I was busy last night but did check the teams, then look this morning and he didn't play.

Thats harsh. Cruel game. Hurt in the warm up. I dont think there was much you could do even if watching as it was very late and im pretty sure game was locked out? Early call was dislocated finger but his arm was in a sling during footage, so assume its a bit more? Havent checked this morning on latest.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Fri May 04, 2018 11:14 pm

Bullbender wrote:
    Thats harsh. Cruel game. Hurt in the warm up. I dont think there was much you could do even if watching as it was very late and im pretty sure game was locked out? Early call was dislocated finger but his arm was in a sling during footage, so assume its a bit more? Havent checked this morning on latest.

Thanks mate. Makes me feel a bit better that I wouldn’t have been able to do anything about it. Gutted though cause I would’ve been on track for a big score
    JustHerefortheBreakEvens
    JustHerefortheBreakEvens

Post by JustHerefortheBreakEvens Sat May 05, 2018 12:10 am

Bullbender wrote:

First report was dislocation then during the match it came out he had a compound fracture. Bone thru skin isnt a good thing!!
    Concussed
    Concussed

Post by Concussed Sat May 05, 2018 4:47 am

Horrible luck R&T! Missed both games last night due to having friends for dinner, so just good luck none of my players were in Merrins boots

How’s everyone traveling so far? I’m 513 from 8, Captain Cook played. Only a couple players tonight and all the rest tomorrow by the looks
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat May 05, 2018 7:21 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:By the way, what happened with Merrin last night? Cost me ~40 points. I was busy last night but did check the teams, then look this morning and he didn't play.

Same here mate. Did get about 3 minutes warning. Bren posted in the Fantasy thread but I didn't see it straight away as was writing a longish post; was watching the coverage but was 1 minute behind as rewound the Sio dropped try 3 or 4 times lol! ; then went to sug Merrin out and the site was doing that green circle loading for about 30 seconds; literally saw the clock wind down to 0 while I was pressing the S on Merrin Crying or Very sad

Same thing happened when Maubbs was becnched early int season, had a minute to sub out but copped the loading screen for 30 seconds as was on my Draft page when heard. Ahhh well, I am semi rural so have to rely on wireless and it is so variable speed wise.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sat May 05, 2018 11:34 am

Almost equalled last week's score already, and still have 4 players to come.

Arrow the only dud score so far, hope he's not too badly hurt.

Also guessing Rhyse Martin might be a popular trade in in 2 weeks time
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sat May 05, 2018 11:57 am

So I took the C off Cook for the first time in weeks and put in on Arrow. Like thats not enough the fantasy gods have me watch my VC Fifita trump Cook.

Good chance something is going to burn tonight.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Sat May 05, 2018 12:27 pm

No Worries wrote:So I took the C off Cook for the first time in weeks and put in on Arrow. Like thats not enough the fantasy gods have me watch my VC Fifita trump Cook.

Good chance something is going to burn tonight.
    I don't mind what you burn. Got to love/hate h2h. Razz
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun May 06, 2018 2:45 am

SI wrote:

Same here mate.  Did get about 3 minutes warning.  Bren posted in the Fantasy thread but I didn't see it straight away as was writing a longish post; was watching the coverage but was 1 minute behind as rewound the Sio dropped try 3 or 4 times lol! ; then went to sug Merrin out and the site was doing that green circle loading for about 30 seconds; literally saw the clock wind down to 0 while I was pressing the S on Merrin Crying or Very sad

Same thing happened when Maubbs was becnched early int season, had a minute to sub out but copped the loading screen for 30 seconds as was on my Draft page when heard.  Ahhh well, I am semi rural so have to rely on wireless and it is so variable speed wise.  

Turns out it only cost me 5 points as would have had to go to Cartwright.

Feel sorry for Rippin though Crying or Very sad
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Sun May 06, 2018 3:50 am

Cheers guys, yeah bit of a set back for me this week. Expect to fall 100 points behind. Not only do I cop a 2 for Merrin, but I've had family stay with us all weekend and somehow I ended up with the c on Arrow instead of Smith who is what I thought I had it on.

Second looking very solid the round BTW. Seems like he is projected to hit around 1000. On the plus side 1st is not having a good round and third is not great either (but 50 better than first).
    Concussed
    Concussed

Post by Concussed Sun May 06, 2018 8:03 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:Cheers guys, yeah bit of a set back for me this week. Expect to fall 100 points behind. Not only do I cop a 2 for Merrin, but I've had family stay with us all weekend and somehow I ended up with the c on Arrow instead of Smith who is what I thought I had it on.

Second looking very solid the round BTW. Seems like he is projected to hit around 1000. On the plus side 1st is not having a good round and third is not great either (but 50 better than first).

That team in second is one scary beast really!

Bit of a weird round again, lots of injuries and underperforming guns etc...

Going to be interesting for everyone trying to navigate the next few weeks, and then we head into the silliest part of the season, so plenty of changes to come
    TheWeapon
    TheWeapon

Post by TheWeapon Sun May 06, 2018 10:50 pm

Great to see NRL FF L1 with a solid lead in the leagues race!
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon May 07, 2018 12:00 am

Although the Merrin situation sucks R&T, look on the bright side. Better that he did the injury in warmup, rather than the first tackle of the game - because then he would have dropped a tonne of cash, as well as giving you a crap score.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Mon May 07, 2018 2:35 am

Milchcow wrote:
    Although the Merrin situation sucks R&T, look on the bright side. Better that he did the injury in warmup, rather than the first tackle of the game - because then he would have dropped a tonne of cash, as well as giving you a crap score.

Haha, yeah absolutely.

Im still in top 10, but gonna require a ton of luck to stay in touch with first.

Also this week is a tricky situation trade-wise. Im anticipating, pending injury news, that Arrow, Merrin, and SJ are all out. If I want to field a so-called team of guns I'll have to use both my trades to deal with that. So looking like Merrin to Surgess and SJ to ?? or a Croker upgrade.

Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Mon May 07, 2018 2:45 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:

Haha, yeah absolutely.

Im still in top 10, but gonna require a ton of luck to stay in touch with first.

Also this week is a tricky situation trade-wise. Im anticipating, pending injury news, that Arrow, Merrin, and SJ are all out. If I want to field a so-called team of guns I'll have to use both my trades to deal with that. So looking like Merrin to Surgess and SJ to ?? or a Croker upgrade.

I'm glad i'm not as highly ranked as you, I couldn't deal with the pressure.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Mon May 07, 2018 9:08 am

Team slowly coming together. 878 last weekend and up to rank 123 (nice number)
    Trades this week,
    Isaako to Fonua. Someone about to start loosing money to someone that is about to make some.
    Mbye to DCE. Disappointment to keeper.

Have held Surgess for the last five weeks and SJ as well. Glad SJ came back last week and looking forward to Sam scoring points again. Now Arrow and SJ might not be playing. Evil or Very Mad
    At least I got rid of Nat Brown the secound week of his one week injury.

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon May 07, 2018 12:50 pm

BEs

2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1 - Page 34 ZgOsstq
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Tue May 08, 2018 1:19 am

Hey lads - who do you guys trust as a 2nd half to DCE right now (with SJ out)?

code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Tue May 08, 2018 1:36 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:Hey lads - who do you guys trust as a 2nd half to DCE right now (with SJ out)?

I've been running with Cody Walker. Averages 51

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:09 pm