NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    NFL FANTASY III

    Share
    avatar
    luckynumber8

    Posts : 614
    Reputation : 160
    Join date : 2016-02-22

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by luckynumber8 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:15 pm

    I'd prefer to know my draft position early so I can do a few mocks. Smile
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11861
    Reputation : 2333
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Welshy on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:21 pm

    @luckynumber8 wrote:I'd prefer to know my draft position early so I can do a few mocks. Smile

    Think its the way to go! I'm going to look for some random order generators now
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11861
    Reputation : 2333
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Welshy on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:30 pm

    League 1 are still missing Mearcats and Beast

    If not around by end of today/tomorrow morning, can I ask 2 members from League 2, to Draft in their place and hand over teams before the season starts, both have confirmed their places just haven't entered the league yet

    draft time is 1 day 14 hours 30 minutes away.

    Saturday morning for the aussies
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11861
    Reputation : 2333
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Welshy on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:47 pm



    above is draft time for League 1

    Let me know who from League 2 can draft for Beast and Mearcats if needs be.

    Thanks
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4178
    Reputation : 814
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Revraiser on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:40 pm

    Randomizer sounds gud.

    Ill try contacting Mearcats.
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4178
    Reputation : 814
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Revraiser on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:55 pm

    Mearcats a busy man. Cant make it ! Think he pm'd u Welshy.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11861
    Reputation : 2333
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Welshy on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:10 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:Mearcats a busy man. Cant make it ! Think he pm'd u Welshy.

    Spoke to him earlier mate, going to get someone to draft for him from L2 then will add Mearcats as team owner to take over after his house move. Same with Beast
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11861
    Reputation : 2333
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Welshy on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:53 am

    @Welshy- IN
    @Pain- IN
    @Deuces- IN
    @Surmo13- IN
    @Revraiser- IN
    @Russ- IN
    @rippinandtearin- IN
    @Random- IN
    @Mearcats
    @Beastfromthebigeast


    League 1

    Can't get hold of Beast and Mearcats is struggling for this weekend!
    Moving draft to next weekend like League 2, no dramas

    Same time just a week later.

    NEW draft date & time


    Will post up generated draft position soon, so mocks can be done in advance around your position

    Nice Swan!

    Welshy

    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11861
    Reputation : 2333
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Welshy on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:55 am

    Zeke suspension news will be done by then also, so hopefully he will be back into the early round mix
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4178
    Reputation : 814
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Revraiser on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:21 am

    Will the draft move change anything for the missing two ?
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11861
    Reputation : 2333
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Welshy on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:28 am

    @Revraiser wrote:Will the draft move change anything for the missing two ?

    extra week to get hold of Beast and Mearcats will be available
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5556
    Reputation : 780
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Random on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:17 am

    Thank the fucking lord, I had my alarm set up this morning and forgot why. Because I had also had to arrange a meeting today
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11861
    Reputation : 2333
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Welshy on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:05 pm

    @Random wrote:Thank the fucking lord, I had my alarm set up this morning and forgot why. Because I had also had to arrange a meeting today

    haha! Will post draft order later today so everyone has a week to prepare in their allocated spot
    avatar
    Deuces

    Posts : 288
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Deuces on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:28 pm

    @Welshy wrote:

    haha! Will post draft order later today so everyone has a week to prepare in their allocated spot

    Sounds like im up to play with things scratch study ....so draft for league 1 is same time but next saturday?....im all good with that. Along side this our draft order will be generated soon so we will get a fair idea of how the likely pan out for us and we can prepare with a little more efficiency?
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11861
    Reputation : 2333
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Welshy on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:34 pm

    @Deuces wrote:

    Sounds like im up to play with things  scratch  study ....so draft for league 1 is same time but next saturday?....im all good with that. Along side this our draft order will be generated soon so we will get a fair idea of how the likely pan out for us and we can prepare with a little more efficiency?

    Yes mate, just was having trouble getting hold of Beast and to be fair to Mearcats I didn't want him to miss out on his promotion because he is moving and can't make this weekend, all my decision boys so apologies for short notice.

    We can at least now plan around draft slot which i will post up when i run it through http://www.draftordergenerator.com/
    avatar
    Deuces

    Posts : 288
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Deuces on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:42 pm

    @Welshy wrote:

    Yes mate, just was having trouble getting hold of Beast and to be fair to Mearcats I didn't want him to miss out on his promotion because he is moving and can't make this weekend, all my decision boys so apologies for short notice.

    We can at least now plan around draft slot which i will post up when i run it through http://www.draftordergenerator.com/

    cheers Welshy
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11861
    Reputation : 2333
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Welshy on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:54 pm

    @Welshy
    @Pain
    @Deuces
    @Surmo13
    @Revraiser
    @Russ
    @rippinandtearin
    @Random
    @Mearcats
    @Beastfromthebigeast


    LEAGUE 1 DRAFT ORDER


    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4178
    Reputation : 814
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Revraiser on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:01 pm

    @Welshy wrote:@Welshy
    @Pain
    @Deuces
    @Surmo13
    @Revraiser
    @Russ
    @rippinandtearin
    @Random
    @Mearcats
    @Beastfromthebigeast


    LEAGUE 1 DRAFT ORDER



    Can we make it best of three !?

    Faaark me !
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11861
    Reputation : 2333
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Welshy on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:06 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:

    Can we make it best of three !?

    Faaark me !

    Rolling Laugh Rolling Laugh

    I ain't enamoured with my draft slot mate, but it is what it is
    avatar
    Shanbon

    Posts : 1941
    Reputation : 226
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: NFL FANTASY III

    Post by Shanbon on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:21 pm

    League 2

    @luckynumber8 - IN
    @Shanbon - IN
    @Krayziekiwi - IN
    @Bronchose - IN
    @Studogg101 - IN
    @TysonFrizellsBottomBitch - IN
    @Wolfking - IN
    @Jelejasof - IN
    @Ryno_- IN
    @multiple.scoregasms - IN

    Live Draft: Your draft is on Sunday, Sep 3, 2017 at 3:00pm AEST.



    best image hosting

    *sorry for first post, not sure how 2 teams dropped off, have regenerated.


    Last edited by Shanbon on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

      Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 10:12 am