NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Share

    pank

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2017-06-26

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by pank on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:00 pm

    With all the recent long term hooker injuries who looms as the best replacement?
    i think theres C.King, Roache, Segeyaro or whoever else im forgetting about
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8719
    Reputation : 1335
    Join date : 2015-09-17
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Welshy on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:03 pm

    @SI wrote:

    Thoroughly enjoyable game for me with Lord Dale, Munster, Maubbs, Bromwich and $10 on Golden Point Very Happy

    No scott?

    cracking effort mate, JBrom looks to be back minutes where they would normally be and a big 50+ with almost no attacking stats!
    TBF to Finucane he was on for a monster score last week before the HIA

    Would be one of my first picked next year if he gets 80 with Tofu going
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 3000
    Reputation : 382
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Finch on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:04 pm

    @SI wrote:

    I assume you are going to max trade to get 14 in 18 and 17 in 19?

    You can go sideways and still have more trades than pretty much everyone come Round 20.

    Pretty much I guess so.

    I've been going from Gun-Gun the past few weeks, big luxury.

    Smith - Friend has worked out good. Surgess - Lolo for the past two scores. Slater - Mansour last week.
    avatar
    Honey Badger

    Posts : 440
    Reputation : 41
    Join date : 2015-11-09
    Location : NZ

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Honey Badger on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:08 pm

    @Loomer wrote:Reposting

    Just realised that JDB>Tofu was a bad trade with number I had left. Slight drunken impulse. I'm probably going to have to keep the likes of Nate Brown Guth. Is it ok to leave less trades for injuries if a lot of DPP flexibility i.e. 2 injury trades

    Really hard to know. Depends on the number of injuries there are to gun players. Last year there weren't many but the year before that there were plenty.

    Keeping Nate Brown and Guth isn't the worst thing tho
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9351
    Reputation : 1652
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by SI on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:13 pm

    @Welshy wrote:
    @SI wrote:

    Thoroughly enjoyable game for me with Lord Dale, Munster, Maubbs, Bromwich and $10 on Golden Point Very Happy

    No scott?

    cracking effort mate, JBrom looks to be back minutes where they would normally be and a big 50+ with almost no attacking stats!
    TBF to Finucane he was on for a monster score last week before the HIA

    Would be one of my first picked next year if he gets 80 with Tofu going

    Missed Scott mate, I had Niko and Frawley to cash out the week most picked up Scott so I went Laybutt and Munster. At the time I figured Tonumapeia would get preference over Scott. May still do but Scott showing how good is he.

    Yeah Finucane was on 37 or something first half before the head knock. I mean he got he extra minutes last week but sometimes things go your way and sometimes they don't.
    avatar
    Johnny B Goode

    Posts : 2920
    Reputation : 405
    Join date : 2016-01-30

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Johnny B Goode on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:16 pm

    @mickspicks wrote:Hmm. What do you reckon... Whitehead to Surgess or Taupau. Both options open the door to bring in Woods for Tolman which I'm being drawn to more and more. But I may not do that this week...




    Do whatever floats your boat. I like Taupau for his DPP status. Always handy that is. I'm thinking Woodsy might be a neat little POD to replace that dud Graham if he keeps these 40's up. I'd wait and milk those Round 18 points of Tolman before you consider making a move.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9351
    Reputation : 1652
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by SI on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:16 pm

    @Finch wrote:
    @SI wrote:

    I assume you are going to max trade to get 14 in 18 and 17 in 19?

    You can go sideways and still have more trades than pretty much everyone come Round 20.

    Pretty much I guess so.

    I've been going from Gun-Gun the past few weeks, big luxury.

    Smith - Friend has worked out good. Surgess - Lolo for the past two scores. Slater - Mansour last week.

    You are in a dream position, best of luck mate.

    Any chance you could post that trades history (not names just numbers used each week)in the season history tab? I think a lot of us would love to see where you held and where you traded. Also the Overall Ranking would be interesting. I'm very needy.
    avatar
    Chucky

    Posts : 752
    Reputation : 215
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 48
    Location : NSW

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Chucky on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:25 pm

    @pank wrote:With all the recent long term hooker injuries who looms as the best replacement?
    i think theres C.King, Roache, Segeyaro or whoever else im forgetting about
    Obviously dependant on team lists and injury news. I'd say Roache could be a goer. Also Will Smith at the Eels, he's DPP WFB/HLF and 237k so he's not cheap.

    And welcome to the forum.
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 2794
    Reputation : 475
    Join date : 2015-10-22
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Revraiser on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:32 pm

    Anyone know Moga's BE ? Time to cull the cow
    avatar
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 906
    Reputation : 192
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by StuDogg101 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:35 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:Anyone know Moga's BE ?  Time to cull the cow

    40 bro
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8719
    Reputation : 1335
    Join date : 2015-09-17
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Welshy on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:38 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:Anyone know Moga's BE ?  Time to cull the cow

    Moga - Whare for me +1 R18 and run SMat with Cotric because I'm shit at fantasy this year
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 3000
    Reputation : 382
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Finch on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:38 pm

    @SI wrote:

    You are in a dream position, best of luck mate.

    Any chance you could post that trades history (not names just numbers used each week)in the season history tab? I think a lot of us would love to see where you held and where you traded. Also the Overall Ranking would be interesting. I'm very needy.

    Like this?

    Round 1 - 0
    Round 2 - 0
    Round 3 - 2
    Round 4 - 0
    Round 5 - 2
    Round 6 - 2
    Round 7 - 2
    Round 8 - 2
    Round 9 - 0
    Round 10 - 0
    Round 11 - 2
    Round 12 - 0
    Round 13 - 1
    Round 14 - 2
    Round 15 - 2
    Round 16 - 1
    avatar
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 1233
    Reputation : 300
    Join date : 2015-10-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:42 pm

    @Finch wrote:

    Did you leave the C on Gallen (I think it was?) Or loophole... Mansour??

    When Vaughan went off injured I locked in the points from Mansour
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9351
    Reputation : 1652
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by SI on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:43 pm

    @Finch wrote:
    @SI wrote:

    You are in a dream position, best of luck mate.

    Any chance you could post that trades history (not names just numbers used each week)in the season history tab? I think a lot of us would love to see where you held and where you traded. Also the Overall Ranking would be interesting. I'm very needy.

    Like this?

    Round 1 - 0
    Round 2 - 0
    Round 3 - 2
    Round 4 - 0
    Round 5 - 2
    Round 6 - 2
    Round 7 - 2
    Round 8 - 2
    Round 9 - 0
    Round 10 - 0
    Round 11 - 2
    Round 12 - 0
    Round 13 - 1
    Round 14 - 2
    Round 15 - 2
    Round 16 - 1

    Yeah, any chance if a screenshot of the overall ranking progression graph in the Season History tab as well?

    So how many players did you have in Round 12 and 13?
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 3000
    Reputation : 382
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Finch on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:44 pm

    @SI wrote:

    Yeah, any chance if a screenshot of the overall ranking progression graph in the Season History tab as well?

    So how many players did you have in Round 12 and 13?

    How do I add a screenshot?
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 3000
    Reputation : 382
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Finch on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:48 pm

    " />


    Overall 199 right now

    R12 I had 12, including Graham 18
    R13 I had 15
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9351
    Reputation : 1652
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by SI on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:57 pm

    @Finch wrote:" />


    Overall 199 right now

    R12 I had 12, including Graham 18
    R13 I had 15

    Good call in hindsight to not trade for bye players in 12/13.

    avatar
    Stinkbug

    Posts : 411
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2016-03-15
    Location : Sunny Coast

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Stinkbug on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:15 pm

    lads,
    life been hectic lately and not much time for fantasy.
    at what point does points outweigh cash?

    im looking at brailey to smith - but need an extra 13k (brailey lost 16k this week boo-urns).
    do i either make a double trade with adam elliot to a nuffie to fund or hold off until after 18/19 with elliot scoring through last big bye round?
    avatar
    my tv broke

    Posts : 3684
    Reputation : 490
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : SUNCORP STADIUM

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by my tv broke on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:18 pm

    Why trade in smith now when he plays one of the next three games?

    avatar
    Stinkbug

    Posts : 411
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2016-03-15
    Location : Sunny Coast

    Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy Thread 54

    Post by Stinkbug on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:21 pm

    @my tv broke wrote:Why trade in smith now when he plays one of the next three games?


    Guess because i have brailey who is going to give me no points over that period anyway and i need to get smith back in at some point? but fair point - will hold off i think.

      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:02 pm