NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Share
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1705
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by SI on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:32 pm

    What the fuck is a GIF...
    avatar
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 2616
    Reputation : 212
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : UK

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:33 pm

    Think trades are locked now, but probably not.

    Brailey > McInnes
    Yates > JDB
    Frawley > Laybutt

    Means I can loophole now which is nice.

    VC Surgess
    C McInnes
    avatar
    Loomer

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 195
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by Loomer on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:34 pm

    White Lightning wrote:There's an unconfirmed rumour doing fb that Surgess is out tonight. I wasn't going to post this as I stress it's unconfirmed but I saw a couple of us were thinking of getting Surgess this week so for those people make sure you check out the final team lists.

    Really? I read Gurgess might be out. You want to be careful with that

    https://mobile.twitter.com/WackosWhispers/status/875574559608520706


    Last edited by Loomer on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 436
    Reputation : 156
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by WT Winfield on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:35 pm

    Not normally my style, but I smashed the reverse trade button this afternoon. Still much the same, but now rolling with:

    Suli to Fogerty as originally planned for Munster to be 3rd half/4th wfb.
    Slater to Edwards. Mostly for Rd 19 H2H purposes, and the sweet cash doesn't hurt. Also an extra Rd18 scorer.
    Brailey to McInnes.

    Leaves me with 95k and 10 trades, and a massive 7th player this week as Malakai survives the tribal meeting.
    avatar
    Moose

    Posts : 1050
    Reputation : 552
    Join date : 2017-05-19

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by Moose on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:37 pm

    Loomer wrote:

    Really? I read Gurgess is out. You want to be careful with that

    Sounds like someone has got on the turps early and is pumping out false rumours to try and cause mass panic among Fantasy coaches. Team list 1 hour before kick off will clear things up!
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 4698
    Reputation : 689
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by White Lightning on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:37 pm

    Loomer wrote:

    Really? I read Gurgess is out. You want to be careful with that

    Yeap I read that too but it was no confusion & it was posted by someone who is well trusted especially with Souths news. I'm just keeping everyone informed.
    avatar
    Moose

    Posts : 1050
    Reputation : 552
    Join date : 2017-05-19

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by Moose on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:40 pm

    SI wrote:What the fuck is a GIF...

    Gas inducing foods.
    avatar
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 2616
    Reputation : 212
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : UK

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:41 pm

    WT Winfield wrote:Not normally my style, but I smashed the reverse trade button this afternoon. Still much the same, but now rolling with:

    Suli to Fogerty as originally planned for Munster to be 3rd half/4th wfb.
    Slater to Edwards. Mostly for Rd 19 H2H purposes, and the sweet cash doesn't hurt. Also an extra Rd18 scorer.
    Brailey to McInnes.

    Leaves me with 95k and 10 trades, and a massive 7th player this week as Malakai survives the tribal meeting.
    Suli to Fogerty?? I thought Fogerty wasn't playing, or is it for the DPP??

    Also glad someone else is doing that McInnes tradein


    Last edited by Liverpool_Bulldog on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1705
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by SI on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:42 pm

    Back to loop holing, I've done it twice the year and had no issues. However, that's because I can see my own team fully. I would suggest that anyone wanting to know if it will work for them post up their entire 25 and proposed VC/C. That way we don't have to guess or ask as to whether you have stuff going on that wrecks it: eg more than 17 playing, or 2 playing hookers etc.
    avatar
    Megaturtle1

    Posts : 32
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2017-06-07
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by Megaturtle1 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:43 pm

    So I've decided to VC Crichton and C Gallen. If Crichton does well i'll swap Gallen for Whitehead or Merrin and get the double points from Crichton. Is there anything wrong with that? I have 5 red dots playing for me so i don't think there's a problem.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1705
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by SI on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:45 pm

    Loomer wrote:
    White Lightning wrote:There's an unconfirmed rumour doing fb that Surgess is out tonight. I wasn't going to post this as I stress it's unconfirmed but I saw a couple of us were thinking of getting Surgess this week so for those people make sure you check out the final team lists.

    Really? I read Gurgess might be out. You want to be careful with that

    https://mobile.twitter.com/WackosWhispers/status/875574559608520706

    In WL's defence he did say unconfirmed, and it's what most of us have read as well. And no offence to Wacko because he does a great job, but quoting him is not always confirmed and he would be the first to admit that.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 9062
    Reputation : 1380
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by Welshy on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:46 pm

    Sele - James
    Frawley - Laybutt
    Moga - Scott

    Fuck Taumalolo
    avatar
    Megaturtle1

    Posts : 32
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2017-06-07
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by Megaturtle1 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:46 pm

    My team is:

    McInnes, Smith(r)
    Bolton, Felise, Taupau, Liu
    Surgess, Crichton(VC), Gallen(C), Whitehead, Merrin, Sele(r)
    Munster, Lolohea, Laybutt(r), Feeney
    Fui, Lafai, Idris(r), Brown
    Holmes, Slater, Edwards, Whare, TRD
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1705
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by SI on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:48 pm

    Megaturtle1 wrote:So I've decided to VC Crichton and C Gallen. If Crichton does well i'll swap Gallen for Whitehead or Merrin and get the double points from Crichton. Is there anything wrong with that? I have 5 red dots playing for me so i don't think there's a problem.

    I would post up your entire team mate.
    avatar
    Megaturtle1

    Posts : 32
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2017-06-07
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by Megaturtle1 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:48 pm

    SI wrote:What the fuck is a GIF...
    Fig spelt backwards
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 4698
    Reputation : 689
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by White Lightning on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:54 pm

    SI wrote:

    In WL's defence he did say unconfirmed, and it's what most of us have read as well. And no offence to Wacko because he does a great job, but quoting him is not always confirmed and he would be the first to admit that.

    I posted it because I noticed some were thinking of buying him so I thought they should be made aware of the rumour & I stressed it was unconfirmed.
    avatar
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 436
    Reputation : 156
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by WT Winfield on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:54 pm

    Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    Suli to Fogerty?? I thought Fogerty wasn't playing, or is it for the DPP??

    Also glad someone else is doing that McInnes tradein

    Yeah Fogerty's not in the 19 man squad, so no chance of playing this week.

    Was tossing up between Brimson and Fogerty last week before any news broke (for the DPP versatility with Munster, or Lolohea for others), and was gonna go Brimson since Fogerty was 0 chance of playing Rd 19.. now that's completely changed in 1 week, so Foggy it is.

    Brailey to McInn looks hot. Been aiming for McInn from the start and this seems as good a week as any to dump Brailey (actually should've done it last week). Nearly 50 breakeven and Mortimer on the bench.. Brailey might struggle to 30.. maybe 35 odd with a decent play.
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3795
    Reputation : 877
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by filthridden on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:58 pm

    Moose wrote:

    Gas inducing foods.

    Girlfriend Infidelity Fund.
    avatar
    Deuces

    Posts : 281
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by Deuces on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:58 pm

    no_worryers wrote:

    not at all as i just traded him out afro

    you got me wanting to do manners to Lolo ???? study





    afro
    avatar
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 2616
    Reputation : 212
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : UK

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 50

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:58 pm

    WT Winfield wrote:

    Yeah Fogerty's not in the 19 man squad, so no chance of playing this week.

    Was tossing up between Brimson and Fogerty last week before any news broke (for the DPP versatility with Munster, or Lolohea for others), and was gonna go Brimson since Fogerty was 0 chance of playing Rd 19.. now that's completely changed in 1 week, so Foggy it is.

    Brailey to McInn looks hot. Been aiming for McInn from the start and this seems as good a week as any to dump Brailey (actually should've done it last week). Nearly 50 breakeven and Mortimer on the bench.. Brailey might struggle to 30.. maybe 35 odd with a decent play.
    My thoughts exactly. Fair play if he does do well

      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:04 am