NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Share
    avatar
    Loomer

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 195
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by Loomer on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:32 pm

    Pain wrote:I've got the VC on CWalker tonight.

    Thank me later.

    You've been reading Wenin on Supercoach? It's not Supercoach. I'm happy to buy him and settle for a 40. He's gone from roughly 15pts a week from tackles minus  missed at half to 2pts total in last 4 games at fullback

    Damn. I'm talking myself out of getting him after reading that
    avatar
    Pain

    Posts : 1523
    Reputation : 297
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by Pain on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:59 pm

    Loomer wrote:

    You've been reading Wenin on Supercoach? It's not Supercoach. I'm happy to buy him and settle for a 40. He's gone from roughly 15pts a week from tackles minus  missed at half to 2pts total in last 4 games at fullback

    Damn. I'm talking myself out of getting him after reading that

    no I think he's been reading here

    My fantasy research is limited to reading the replies to Liverpool/Bulldogs different trade variations. It's a lot to keep up with but well worth it.


    Last edited by Pain on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word)
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3795
    Reputation : 877
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by filthridden on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:07 pm

    If 600 is a par score this week, I'd be happy with 550 and not dropping too many spots in the rankings.

    Think it's next week I might be a bit more worried when I might only be fielding 12-13 players again.
    avatar
    mulvy

    Posts : 1559
    Reputation : 296
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by mulvy on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:14 pm

    chitmunkey wrote:

    How you tracking 18/19?

    Yeah not as good because I am slowly killing off spots as I intend to run home with only eighteen players. But looking at 13 and 15 players for 18/19
    avatar
    Loomer

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 195
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by Loomer on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:25 pm

    Pain wrote:

    no I think he's been reading here

    My fantasy research is limited to reading the replies to Liverpool/Bulldogs different trade variations. It's a lot to keep up with but well worth it.

    I hope he scores VC loophole worthy. Would justify my trade
    avatar
    mulvy

    Posts : 1559
    Reputation : 296
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by mulvy on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:26 pm

    Pain wrote:

    no I think he's been reading here

    My fantasy research is limited to reading the replies to Liverpool/Bulldogs different trade variations. It's a lot to keep up with but well worth it.

    lol!
    avatar
    my tv broke

    Posts : 3698
    Reputation : 492
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : SUNCORP STADIUM

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by my tv broke on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:29 pm

    mulvy wrote:

    Yeah not as good because I am slowly killing off spots as I intend to run home with only eighteen players. But looking at 13 and 15 players for 18/19

    I think 18 is a bit of a write off. There arent that many final 17 types who play 18.

    avatar
    mulvy

    Posts : 1559
    Reputation : 296
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by mulvy on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:33 pm

    VC Surgess for a brace tonight
    C Gallen as back up

    Averages get me about 680 if Musgrove plays and Scott, Frown and Laybutt each get about 17.

    lukeaye

    Posts : 381
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2016-02-02

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by lukeaye on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:34 pm

    Loomer wrote:Is Cleary a viable final 17 2nd half? Nearly a 3rd of his missed tackles came in last game. Guth>Cleary next week would transition very well for byes

    His base stats are remarkable. He gets a few attacking points he is good for 70 just as SJ is.

    But can the panthers get it done?
    avatar
    Loomer

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 195
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by Loomer on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:35 pm

    mulvy wrote:VC Surgess for a brace tonight
    C Gallen as back up

    Averages get me about 680 if Musgrove plays and Scott, Frown and Laybutt each get about 17.

    Same combo all week
    avatar
    mulvy

    Posts : 1559
    Reputation : 296
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by mulvy on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:35 pm

    my tv broke wrote:

    I think 18 is a bit of a write off. There arent that many final 17 types who play 18.


    Yeah my 13 players is probably fine for rd18. It's round 19 where I'll probably get smashed. With my high risk strategy though I should be able to loophole more often than not for the rest of the year.
    avatar
    Nrl4Life

    Posts : 182
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2017-05-09
    Age : 31

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by Nrl4Life on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:37 pm

    What is Munster's chance of playing in origin being named in the 18?

    lukeaye

    Posts : 381
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2016-02-02

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by lukeaye on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:46 pm

    Nrl4Life wrote:What is Munster's chance of playing in origin being named in the 18?

    23.678%
    avatar
    Chewie

    Posts : 2759
    Reputation : 848
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by Chewie on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:49 pm

    lukeaye wrote:

    23.678%
    Lol
    avatar
    mulvy

    Posts : 1559
    Reputation : 296
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by mulvy on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:49 pm

    lukeaye wrote:

    23.678%

    lol!

    Would have to be unlikely wouldn't it? Would require JT or Cronk to injure themself (touch wood) during training
    avatar
    my tv broke

    Posts : 3698
    Reputation : 492
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : SUNCORP STADIUM

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by my tv broke on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:51 pm

    mulvy wrote:

    lol!

    Would have to be unlikely wouldn't it? Would require JT or Cronk to injure themself (touch wood) during training

    yeah exactly.

    game 3 he is definitely "a chance".
    avatar
    my tv broke

    Posts : 3698
    Reputation : 492
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : SUNCORP STADIUM

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by my tv broke on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:52 pm

    TMM signed to panthers immediately. i guess laybutt gets one game and one game only.
    avatar
    OnTheLast

    Posts : 870
    Reputation : 203
    Join date : 2016-03-08

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by OnTheLast on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:53 pm

    So Munster is 18th man...does that mean hes not playing this weekend?
    avatar
    mulvy

    Posts : 1559
    Reputation : 296
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by mulvy on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:54 pm

    my tv broke wrote:TMM signed to panthers immediately. i guess laybutt gets one game and one game only.

    What's TMM and Panthers got to do with Laybutt? And wasn't TMM already at Panthers?
    avatar
    hymenbustas

    Posts : 199
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2017-03-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 49

    Post by hymenbustas on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:57 pm

    Are there any cheap FRF/2RF cashouts?

      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:30 pm