NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Share
    avatar
    danseels1985

    Posts : 373
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2017-02-21

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by danseels1985 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:34 am

    Happy Anzac Day everyone,what's everyone's opinions of how my H2H will go today. My opponent has Mannering (c) and RTS +202 points vs my Smith (c) McInnes F.Kaufusi JDB SJ Aubusson RTS and Slater.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 1589
    Reputation : 213
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:38 am

    @danseels1985 wrote:Happy Anzac Day everyone,what's everyone's opinions of how my H2H will go today. My opponent has Mannering (c) and RTS +202 points vs my Smith (c) McInnes F.Kaufusi JDB SJ Aubusson RTS and Slater.

    You win comfortably by around 80 to 100 points (hope my early morning math is OK Smile )
    avatar
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 4972
    Reputation : 1454
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Milchcow on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:43 am


    Wll if you assume Mannering and Smith cancel each other out

    Then you need McInnes + FKaufusi + JDB + SJ + Aubusson + Slater to get 202 points between them
    which they should do comfortably
    avatar
    wolfking

    Posts : 4324
    Reputation : 621
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 33
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by wolfking on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:45 am

    I will be watching Munster closely today. He plays the second two bye rounds and is a gun once he is in form. A definite half option.
    avatar
    sets

    Posts : 541
    Reputation : 184
    Join date : 2016-01-27
    Location : 2014 Rank 900's / 2015 Rank 1600's / 2016 Rank 1500's / Current Rank 299

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by sets on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:51 am

    @wolfking wrote:I will be watching Munster closely today.  He plays the second two bye rounds and is a gun once he is in form.  A definite half option.


    avatar
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 1575
    Reputation : 276
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by rhinoceroo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:55 am

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:
    Munster is interesting. Didn't get to see much off him in the halves but from what we have seen he goes looking for defence and still shows his trademark tackle bust ability when running the ball. Was pretty much playing as a second fullback. When he is at fullback I rate him as the best fantasy WFB(above Teddy and Rapana) but with Slater lurking around now I doubt we see him hit his full fantasy potential this season.

    I would have brought Munster in this week if I was confident he was going to play 80. Think he'll score really well at half for exactly the reasons you state. As it is, he'll have to wait until round 13 and hopefully he doesn't go gangbusters in the meantime.

    By 13, plan to have Walker and Munster one in the HLFs and one in the WFBs, with Fogerty also around as an NPR so plenty of flexibility.
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 4546
    Reputation : 657
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by White Lightning on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:00 am

    Anyone keen on Matulino @ 385k in a couple of rounds once he's played himself in. Will probably be cheaper then as well with him coming off the bench to build his match fitness.
    avatar
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 1213
    Reputation : 295
    Join date : 2015-10-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:01 am

    Plenty of time to wait and see how he goes in a full game at half
    Not having kick returns will hurt since it's such a big part of his scoring at fullback. No kick metres might lead to him being a bit inconsistent
    avatar
    wolfking

    Posts : 4324
    Reputation : 621
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 33
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by wolfking on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:10 am

    Does anyone use the nrl digital pass? I won't be at home on the weekend to watch the games but will still have time and a pc. Is it as easy as paying $4, signing up and you can watch the games live?
    avatar
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 1213
    Reputation : 295
    Join date : 2015-10-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:15 am

    @wolfking wrote:Does anyone use the nrl digital pass?  I won't be at home on the weekend to watch the games but will still have time and a pc.  Is it as easy as paying $4, signing up and you can watch the games live?

    I use it on my phone since I'm usually on the way home from work when the 6pm Friday game kicks off. It's terrible on a computer better off using hola add on for chrome to change your country and using the live stream link
    avatar
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 1213
    Reputation : 295
    Join date : 2015-10-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:17 am

    Tried to send you a pm wolfking but it won't let me on my phone
    Rather then paying for it if you just want to give it a trial for 1 or 2 games today let me know and I'll send you my log in details
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 4546
    Reputation : 657
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by White Lightning on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:26 am

    So I want to get a decent 2nd half to join SJ so looking at bringing in Norman. My trade will be:
    Lamb out - Norman in
    But to fund this I'm going to downgrade McGuire to approx a 340k or less frf & I might do this trade:
    McGuire out - Ese'ese in
    This will leave me with approx 100k for future use.

    If you don't like Ese'ese I'm open to possible alternatives.

    Thoughts & thanks.

    avatar
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 1213
    Reputation : 295
    Join date : 2015-10-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:34 am

    @White Lightning wrote:So I want to get a decent 2nd half to join SJ so looking at bringing in Norman. My trade will be:
    Lamb out - Norman in
    But to fund this I'm going to downgrade McGuire to approx a 340k or less frf & I might do this trade:
    McGuire out - Ese'ese in
    This will leave me with approx 100k for future use.

    If you don't like Ese'ese I'm open to possible alternatives.

    Thoughts & thanks.


    So you are using 2 trades to go from a keeper in FRF and a nearly peaked HLF cow to a keeper in HLF and a nearly peaked FRF cow? I probably wouldn't make that trade even if I still had 30 left
    avatar
    MrCashman

    Posts : 248
    Reputation : 56
    Join date : 2017-02-13
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by MrCashman on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:38 am

    @White Lightning wrote:Anyone keen on Matulino @ 385k in a couple of rounds once he's played himself in. Will probably be cheaper then as well with him coming off the bench to build his match fitness.


    When he drops to 340 he will be a good pick up but needs to improve his match fitness and scores each week otherwise it will be a wasted trade
    avatar
    wolfking

    Posts : 4324
    Reputation : 621
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 33
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by wolfking on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:41 am

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:Tried to send you a pm wolfking but it won't let me on my phone
    Rather then paying for it if you just want to give it a trial for 1 or 2 games today let me know and I'll send you my log in details

    Thanks mate, you're a boss but I'll be watching the games out this afternoon so probably won't have a chance to trial it. But I'll see if I can try and give it a go. Might sign up this morning, it says you get a week free anyway.

    Just checking out Hola now, never heard of it.
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 4546
    Reputation : 657
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by White Lightning on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:44 am

    Here's a couple of rumours I read on sc addicts:
    Tigers keen to buy TMM & bring him over in a couple of weeks. If this happens they will release Moses to the Eels.
    The Panthers have flown out of Sydney minus TMM.

    Both of these rumours potentially are very good for CHN.
    avatar
    wolfking

    Posts : 4324
    Reputation : 621
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 33
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by wolfking on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:52 am

    @White Lightning wrote:Here's a couple of rumours I read on sc addicts:
    Tigers keen to buy TMM & bring him over in a couple of weeks. If this happens they will release Moses to the Eels.
    The Panthers have flown out of Sydney minus TMM.

    Both of these rumours potentially are very good for CHN.

    Depends on Harris also. I read that they are going to name him and take him up to Brisbane and see how he goes.
    avatar
    MrCashman

    Posts : 248
    Reputation : 56
    Join date : 2017-02-13
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by MrCashman on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:52 am

    Jayne wants to go back to Parra lolol

    Arthur should tell him to bugger off
    avatar
    SoylentGreen

    Posts : 971
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2016-01-21

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by SoylentGreen on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:57 am

    @wolfking wrote:Does anyone use the nrl digital pass?  I won't be at home on the weekend to watch the games but will still have time and a pc.  Is it as easy as paying $4, signing up and you can watch the games live?

    I use it all the time on an iPad pro - get it for free as a Telstra customer. I think it's great.
    avatar
    Onthebeatpete

    Posts : 929
    Reputation : 244
    Join date : 2016-04-02
    Location : Newcastle

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Onthebeatpete on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:01 am

    @White Lightning wrote:So I want to get a decent 2nd half to join SJ so looking at bringing in Norman. My trade will be:
    Lamb out - Norman in
    But to fund this I'm going to downgrade McGuire to approx a 340k or less frf & I might do this trade:
    McGuire out - Ese'ese in
    This will leave me with approx 100k for future use.

    If you don't like Ese'ese I'm open to possible alternatives.

    Thoughts & thanks.


    I'm looking to do the exact same thing. Was going to trade out McGuire to get funding for Reynolds, walker or Norman in my team to partner Johnson.

      Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:47 pm