NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Share
    avatar
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 5125
    Reputation : 1498
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Milchcow on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:38 pm

    Spreadsheets
    BE:






    Bye Planner






    2017 Stats Breakdown (Current up to round 3)

    https://www.mediafire.com/?guprpt6xuiq9dpm

    2016 Stats Breakdown
    https://www.mediafire.com/?t8gqrkac3r1tomk

    2015 Stats Breakdown
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/fkxlw0139cvc529/2015_Prozone_stats.xlsx

    Price Predictor
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/urcieiozcujhuvo/Price_predictor%282%29.xlsx







    Last edited by Milchcow on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 5125
    Reputation : 1498
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Milchcow on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:48 pm


    No party tonight, but please feel free top continue fantasy discussion.
    avatar
    Showbag

    Posts : 34
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2017-03-01
    Age : 33
    Location : Sydney, Australia

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Showbag on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:51 pm

    McGuire to Nathan Brown? Thoughts .....
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 2766
    Reputation : 465
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Revraiser on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:00 pm

    @Showbag wrote:McGuire to Nathan Brown? Thoughts .....


    If you could only have one showbag.......


    McGuire to Graham for me, but i guess you have him already. Confident of Brown keeping his current status in the team ?
    avatar
    GreenMachine

    Posts : 1171
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2016-02-07
    Location : Isle of Man

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by GreenMachine on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:03 pm

    Good write up Re: RD, SI

    Although not the most frequent poster the reason I knew his work so well was there was more than 1 season we were going toe to toe with pretty much the same playing method (guns focused, top heavy teams and too many trades used Laughing)

    On more than one occasion he and I faded from top 20ish to barely top 100 due to trades.

    As for making a good call on the right gun or fielding a team in a H2H that you were envious of and didn't think you could beat, he was a master of that the lad.

    May he rest peacefully and look over all footy matches with the permanent red button to live matches he now has

    Cheers
    avatar
    Shanbon

    Posts : 1637
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Shanbon on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:28 pm

    Is there a thread where posters tell everyone a little about themselves? After hearing about Rob it got me thinking I've been part of the 2 forums for 10 years now and only know a little about a couple of guys here through Facebook.
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 2996
    Reputation : 382
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Finch on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:37 pm

    @Shanbon wrote:Is there a thread where posters tell everyone a little about themselves? After hearing about Rob it got me thinking I've been part of the 2 forums for 10 years now and only know a little about a couple of guys here through Facebook.

    Well there is the poster profiles/introduction forum
    avatar
    Shanbon

    Posts : 1637
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Shanbon on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:09 pm

    @Finch wrote:

    Well there is the poster profiles/introduction forum

    theres not much in there though
    avatar
    wolfking

    Posts : 4812
    Reputation : 722
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 33
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by wolfking on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 pm

    I was just thinking, although there's probably not much merit to it, I might hold off on big upgrades this week if possible. Might try and make it a tradelss week unless downgrading or bringing in players that obviously aren't going to play rep footy. I think I'm just being precautious but any big upgrades can probably wait just incase you bring a player in playing in a rep game and they get injured or something. Obviously probably not an option in regards to funds but if it can wait, it's only an extra game, but the way I'm thinking you might as well get it out of the way and trade in the round after.
    avatar
    TysonFrizellsBottomBitch

    Posts : 4102
    Reputation : 864
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by TysonFrizellsBottomBitch on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 pm

    @Shanbon wrote:

    theres not much in there though
    Might do better if there was a single thread for introductions which was stickied at the top in this part of the forum for a number of reasons:
    - You aren't as likely to go to the effort of introducing yourself/creating a new thread if you think its unlikely to be seen (I think I've only checked there twice in my time here).
    - New members may not even see that section, this area is the meat and bones of the forum and is obviously going to be where most users come straight to.
    I'd volunteer to create the thread and collate existing answers from people, but I know how lazy i am and don't want to promise something I'm unlikely to follow through with. I will say that if one day the mood takes me and its still not created, I'll give it a crack.
    avatar
    TysonFrizellsBottomBitch

    Posts : 4102
    Reputation : 864
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by TysonFrizellsBottomBitch on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:41 pm

    @wolfking wrote:I was just thinking, although there's probably not much merit to it, I might hold off on big upgrades this week if possible.  Might try and make it a tradelss week unless downgrading or bringing in players that obviously aren't going to play rep footy.  I think I'm just being precautious but any big upgrades can probably wait just incase you bring a player in playing in a rep game and they get injured or something.  Obviously probably not an option in regards to funds but if it can wait, it's only an extra game, but the way I'm thinking you might as well get it out of the way and trade in the round after.
    It's an interesting consideration, even from the perspective of downgrades if there are any injuries you might see the emergence of a better cow rather than trying to jump on someone now because although not ideal its the only option. Obviously injuries are something that can happen any week but i guess the point you are making is that its a week they won't earn you points and its rep footy so may be a bit tougher.
    avatar
    wolfking

    Posts : 4812
    Reputation : 722
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 33
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by wolfking on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:50 pm

    Archer wrote:
    It's an interesting consideration, even from the perspective of downgrades if there are any injuries you might see the emergence of a better cow rather than trying to jump on someone now because although not ideal its the only option. Obviously injuries are something that can happen any week but i guess the point you are making is that its a week they won't earn you points and its rep footy so may be a bit tougher.

    Yeah, and I guess you're trading and after that game, they won't play for 2 weeks or some will play a game inbetween that is not fantasy related.  Yeah, of course players can get injured at any time, but I guess waiting takes out that one extra game, therefore minimising the risk just slightly. Interesting thought about the cows too.  Might give coaches to rejig plans or whatever.  Coaches esentially have a week off to review and plan things differently if they wish.  I'm probably reading too much into it.
    avatar
    Pain

    Posts : 1440
    Reputation : 278
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Pain on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:07 pm

    Does anyone know how Sash is doing?
    avatar
    Chucky

    Posts : 740
    Reputation : 210
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 48
    Location : NSW

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Chucky on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:13 pm

    Archer wrote:
    Might do better if there was a single thread for introductions which was stickied at the top in this part of the forum for a number of reasons:
    - You aren't as likely to go to the effort of introducing yourself/creating a new thread if you think its unlikely to be seen (I think I've only checked there twice in my time here).
    - New members may not even see that section, this area is the meat and bones of the forum and is obviously going to be where most users come straight to.
    I'd volunteer to create the thread and collate existing answers from people, but I know how lazy i am and don't want to promise something I'm unlikely to follow through with. I will say that if one day the mood takes me and its still not created, I'll give it a crack.
    I like this idea.
    I rarely venture outside of this thread but when I have, usually on night shift with nothing else to do, I have found some interesting topics.
    Obviously for a range of reasons we all want some anonymity, but in situations such as R0bDog we realise how little we actually know about each other.
    I've never met any of the members in here and I'm only Facebook friends with SI.

    My name is Justin and I'm a Fantasyaholic.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8610
    Reputation : 1305
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Welshy on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:17 pm

    @Chucky wrote:
    I like this idea.
    I rarely venture outside of this thread but when I have, usually on night shift with nothing else to do, I have found some interesting topics.
    Obviously for a range of reasons we all want some anonymity, but in situations such as R0bDog we realise how little we actually know about each other.
    I've never met any of the members in here and I'm only Facebook friends with SI.

    My name is Justin and I'm a Fantasyaholic.
    Hi Justin, I'm Ben. I'm also a Fantasyaholic
    avatar
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 894
    Reputation : 180
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by StuDogg101 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 pm

    @Chucky wrote:
    I like this idea.
    I rarely venture outside of this thread but when I have, usually on night shift with nothing else to do, I have found some interesting topics.
    Obviously for a range of reasons we all want some anonymity, but in situations such as R0bDog we realise how little we actually know about each other.
    I've never met any of the members in here and I'm only Facebook friends with SI.

    My name is Justin and I'm a Fantasyaholic.

    SI is cheating on me. Unbelievable.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8610
    Reputation : 1305
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Welshy on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:28 pm

    @StuDogg101 wrote:

    SI is cheating on me. Unbelievable.
    Seems like SI is keeping all the FF fellas to himself. I thought I was the only one  Sad
    avatar
    Chewie

    Posts : 2620
    Reputation : 784
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by Chewie on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:41 pm

    Rumours of Tigers chasing JRey and TMM.
    And willing to release Moses once they sign TMM
    -Fox sport

    My name is Chewbacca and I love trading in whichever shape or form
    avatar
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 1603
    Reputation : 282
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by rhinoceroo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:02 pm

    Not that it matters much, but is TLT on Tuesday this week with there being two games still to play, or is it on Wednesday?
    avatar
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 894
    Reputation : 180
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

    Post by StuDogg101 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:07 pm

    @rhinoceroo wrote:Not that it matters much, but is TLT on Tuesday this week with there being two games still to play, or is it on Wednesday?

    I assume it's still TLT and the 4 teams that play tomorrow will just name the same squad as last week, with possible dispensation to swap players out for injuries/suspensions from outside that group.

      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:05 am