NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Ultimate League Thread 3

    Share
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1169
    Reputation : 209
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 28

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by ryno_ on Thu May 18, 2017 5:32 am

    @Mearcats wrote:

    I was just thinking this upon checkin the ladder out myself! I think this was the ladder in NFL draft too yeah? Anyways, clearly it shows that we didn't belong in L2 and we are now, rightfully so, the bream of the crop in L1

    Im in the old Sportal NFL keeper style draft league, not the new fangled NRLFF draft league.

    And I would have killed to come 2nd in that :lol: 2017 will be my year tho - sure of it.

    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8719
    Reputation : 1335
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by Welshy on Thu May 18, 2017 5:35 am

    @ryno_ wrote:

    Im in the old Sportal NFL keeper style draft league, not the new fangled NRLFF draft league.

    And I would have killed to come 2nd in that Laughing 2017 will be my year tho - sure of it.

    Have you looked at your keepers for this year in our NFL.com league? Can you trade before they get set?
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1169
    Reputation : 209
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 28

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by ryno_ on Thu May 18, 2017 5:44 am

    @Welshy wrote:
    Have you looked at your keepers for this year in our NFL.com league? Can you trade before they get set?

    Looked, havnt decided on my 4th yet.

    Antonio Brown (R1)
    LeSean McCoy (R2)
    Jordan Howard (R15)
    Rob Kelley (R14)/Jamieson Crowder (R14)/Martellus Bennet (R11)/Spencer Ware (R10)/Cam Newton (R3)/Denver D (R9)

    Dont think you can trade them, although you could always to an agreement offline prior and trade after the draft.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8719
    Reputation : 1335
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by Welshy on Thu May 18, 2017 5:59 am

    @ryno_ wrote:

    Looked, havnt decided on my 4th yet.  

    Antonio Brown (R1)
    LeSean McCoy (R2)
    Jordan Howard (R15)
    Rob Kelley (R14)/Jamieson Crowder (R14)/Martellus Bennet (R11)/Spencer Ware (R10)/Cam Newton (R3)/Denver D (R9)

    Dont think you can trade them, although you could always to an agreement offline prior and trade after the draft.
    Cheers mate was looking for a suitor for Allen Robinson or Kelvin Benjamin. Potentially OBJ

    I would go Ware in the 10th from that bunch mate

    I'm currently going

    (1) Bell
    (2) Elliott
    (3) OBJ
    (4) ARobinson/Benjamin
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1169
    Reputation : 209
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 28

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by ryno_ on Thu May 18, 2017 6:04 am

    @Welshy wrote:
    Cheers mate was looking for a suitor for Allen Robinson or Kelvin Benjamin. Potentially OBJ

    I would go Ware in the 10th from that bunch mate

    I'm currently going

    (1) Bell
    (2) Elliott
    (3) OBJ
    (4) ARobinson/Benjamin

    Hard pressed to find a better RB pairing then that.

    Im leaning towards Ware... but Kelley for a 14th could have control over the Washington backfield and Bennett will have AR12 throwing to him this season.

    Id go Robinson, just because I dont trust Benjamins health or hands and Jags should put up plenty of garbage time yards. Again. I want to like them, I really do. But just can't.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8719
    Reputation : 1335
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by Welshy on Thu May 18, 2017 6:23 am

    @ryno_ wrote:

    Hard pressed to find a better RB pairing then that.

    Im leaning towards Ware... but Kelley for a 14th could have control over the Washington backfield and Bennett will have AR12 throwing to him this season.

    Id go Robinson, just because I dont trust Benjamins health or hands and Jags should put up plenty of garbage time yards. Again. I want to like them, I really do. But just can't.
    Do or die for Bortles and Fournette should help take some defenders off Robinson plus he can't be much worse than last year! They signed Hunt the chiefs but that's to replace West on 3rd downs I think Ware will be gold this year. Will keep the NFL talk to that thread now haha it's such a loooong off-season
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1169
    Reputation : 209
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 28

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by ryno_ on Thu May 18, 2017 6:30 am

    @Welshy wrote:
    Do or die for Bortles and Fournette should help take some defenders off Robinson plus he can't be much worse than last year! They signed Hunt the chiefs but that's to replace West on 3rd downs I think Ware will be gold this year. Will keep the NFL talk to that thread now haha it's such a loooong off-season

    Yeah but we said all that about Jags last season when they bought in Chris Ivory.

    On NFL FF... anyone in L1 interested in getting a new FBW? When Mansour comes back in 2 weeks im going to have a surplus of them.

    avatar
    B/L

    Posts : 641
    Reputation : 94
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by B/L on Thu May 18, 2017 7:27 am

    Tedesco Rapana Slater do me just fine.
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1169
    Reputation : 209
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 28

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by ryno_ on Thu May 18, 2017 7:31 am

    @B/L wrote:Tedesco Rapana Slater do me just fine.

    Youll run out of duct tape to hold them together by round 20.

    Says the Dugan owner.
    avatar
    TysonFrizellsBottomBitch

    Posts : 4103
    Reputation : 864
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by TysonFrizellsBottomBitch on Thu May 18, 2017 5:59 pm

    I'm sure L2 was set up correctly for not allowing partial lockout in the past, but I've just gone to look now thinking the game started at 11 and found that i can make changes to all players except those in the current game. A quick check of our settings says its 
    [th]Lineup Change Lockout[/th]
    Individual Game Time
    @Welshy, you able to fix this lad, don't think i have permissions to do so.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8719
    Reputation : 1335
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by Welshy on Thu May 18, 2017 6:04 pm

    Archer wrote:I'm sure L2 was set up correctly for not allowing partial lockout in the past, but I've just gone to look now thinking the game started at 11 and found that i can make changes to all players except those in the current game. A quick check of our settings says its 
    [th]Lineup Change Lockout[/th]
    Individual Game Time
    @Welshy, you able to fix this lad, don't think i have permissions to do so.
    should now be fixed?
    avatar
    Mearcats

    Posts : 1783
    Reputation : 341
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 32
    Location : Geelong, Victoria

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by Mearcats on Thu May 18, 2017 6:13 pm

    There must be an investigation!!! 10rds and L2 still on partial lockout? No promotion for you lot this year!
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8719
    Reputation : 1335
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by Welshy on Thu May 18, 2017 6:14 pm

    @Mearcats wrote:There must be an investigation!!! 10rds and L2 still on partial lockout? No promotion for you lot this year!
    Laugh 3

    Get back in your hole
    avatar
    TysonFrizellsBottomBitch

    Posts : 4103
    Reputation : 864
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by TysonFrizellsBottomBitch on Thu May 18, 2017 6:15 pm

    @Welshy wrote:
    should now be fixed?
    Thats done the trick!
    avatar
    Mearcats

    Posts : 1783
    Reputation : 341
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 32
    Location : Geelong, Victoria

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by Mearcats on Thu May 18, 2017 6:33 pm

    @Welshy wrote:
    Laugh 3

    Get back in your hole

    Is it because I'm a Mearcat? double entendre...  Laughing
    avatar
    Spectre

    Posts : 2857
    Reputation : 357
    Join date : 2015-12-14

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by Spectre on Thu May 18, 2017 7:45 pm

    Taumalololololololoooo afro
    avatar
    Spectre

    Posts : 2857
    Reputation : 357
    Join date : 2015-12-14

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by Spectre on Thu May 18, 2017 7:46 pm

    Fififififififififitaaaaaaaaa Beating Heart
    avatar
    Spectre

    Posts : 2857
    Reputation : 357
    Join date : 2015-12-14

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by Spectre on Thu May 18, 2017 7:47 pm

    That's right. I've passed 200 points with 3 players Clap
    avatar
    B/L

    Posts : 641
    Reputation : 94
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by B/L on Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 pm

    Glad I aint playing you this week.
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1169
    Reputation : 209
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 28

    Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

    Post by ryno_ on Fri May 19, 2017 5:28 am

    @Spectre wrote:That's right. I've passed 200 points with 3 players :clap:

    Suck to be the chump playing you.

    Oh. wait.

      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:28 pm