NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Footballers behaving badly

Krump
    Krump

Footballers behaving badly Empty Footballers behaving badly

Post by Krump Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:05 am

Yesterday it was Lodge today Hasim El Masri has been charged over a domestic violence incident with his 25 yr old wife.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-20/hazem-el-masri-charged-over-alleged-domestic-assault/6868686

Footballers behaving badly Empty Re: Footballers behaving badly

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:11 am

Wow. What a scumbag.
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:12 am

25 year old wife? Whats he, like 43? Good on him. Apart from the whole "domestic violence" thing, of course.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:20 am

Ex footballer, ex wife, shouldn't be long till religion comes into it.
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:23 am

Your Name wrote:Ex footballer, ex wife, shouldn't be long till religion comes into it.

Andrew Bolt, is that you?
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:25 am

Your Name wrote:Ex footballer, ex wife, shouldn't be long till religion comes into it.
    Hard to see what religion has to do with it. It definitely seems way out of character for the bloke, not that we don't hear that in 95% of cases.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:44 am

Krump wrote:
    Hard to see what religion has to do with it. It definitely seems way out of character for the bloke, not that we don't hear that in 95% of cases.

Absolutely bugga all. But don't let that stop the media twist it. Bolt has already been mentioned and he wont be alone. It will be the subtle inference, they way sentences are framed.
    I was erroneous assuming it was his ex wife he assaulted. It's his new wife he has marrried since divorcing his first wife in February.
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:48 am

Your Name wrote:

Absolutely bugga all. But don't let that stop the media twist it. Bolt has already been mentioned and he wont be alone. It will be the subtle inference, they way sentences are framed.
    I was erroneous assuming it was his ex wife he assaulted. It's his new wife he has marrried since divorcing his first wife in February.

On a somewhat related note - anybody see Bolt's tantrum yesterday about bludging international students holding hard working aussie students back in university group assignments? What rubbish.

This will actually be an interesting case - given ElMasri doesnt drink (im assuming he still doesnt), usually alcohol is involved in one way or another.

No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:02 pm

ryno_ wrote:

On a somewhat related note - anybody see Bolt's tantrum yesterday about bludging international students holding hard working aussie students back in university group assignments? What rubbish.

This will actually be an interesting case - given ElMasri doesnt drink (im assuming he still doesnt), usually alcohol is involved in one way or another.

Drinking is against his religion.

There it is again. It's so easy. Now to somehow imply treatment of women and how often it's not reported
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 pm

Your Name wrote:

There it is again. It's so easy. Now to somehow imply treatment of women and how often it's not reported

Yeah, but I know a few mussies who say drinking is against their religion, but you try getting them to go without beer on a saturday - cant be done.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:06 pm

Your Name wrote:

I don't doubt it will happen but RYNO didn't mention religion, he just said he doesn't drink.

Edit; nevermind it appears I was wrong. Nothing to see here.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:09 pm

The point of the matter is simple. It is never okay to hit a women. Ever. The end.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Krump wrote:
    I don't doubt it will happen but RYNO didn't mention religion, he just said he doesn't drink.

Edit; nevermind it appears I was wrong. Nothing to see here.

I'm playing the role of the biased media reporting that will undoubtedly occur.

Bren's outcome is the best
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Bren wrote:The point of the matter is simple. It is never okay to hit a women. Ever. The end.
    Ever? What if she likes a spanking?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:41 pm

ryno_ wrote:
    Your Name wrote:

Haven't watched him for a month or so.  Deadset pig headed toss, but it's hard not to watch him at the same time.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Bren wrote:The point of the matter is simple. It is never okay to hit a women. Ever. The end.

I would normally agree.

My friend was belted in the face with a stiletto by this chick, he pushed her away told her to fuck off and don't do it again. She tried it again, he threatened to bash her boyfriend if she didn't stop it. She did it again, he belted the boyfriend and then she smashed him in the face with it again, he gave her another chance and she did it again so he let one go straight to her mouth. She then started screaming you can't hit a woman. There's only so much you can take, he gave her enough warnings and those stiletto hits wouldn't have tickled.

As for El Masri, he is the absolute last player I would have thought we would be for something like this.
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Yeah, not quite. My mate was out with his missus, she accidentally knocked some slappers drink and it was on. His missus was getting thrown around by this chick, he stepped in and pushed her away from his gf and the other bird come back for more. He dropped the fuck out of her. Whole thing lasted 15 seconds.

Domestic violence is obviously a different story but if my partner is getting attacked by some other bird, id have no hesitation in putting a stop to it.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:20 pm

Honeysett wrote:

I would normally agree.

My friend was belted in the face with a stiletto by this chick, he pushed her away told her to fuck off and don't do it again. She tried it again, he threatened to bash her boyfriend if she didn't stop it. She did it again, he belted the boyfriend and then she smashed him in the face with it again, he gave her another chance and she did it again so he let one go straight to her mouth. She then started screaming you can't hit a woman. There's only so much you can take, he gave her enough warnings and those stiletto hits wouldn't have tickled.

As for El Masri, he is the absolute last player I would have thought we would be for something like this.
    lol!
    I shouldn't laugh at that story but I can definitely relate. I was at a country race day in Qld once and was waiting for a cab with my shoe off getting a rock out of it and got belted fair in the face with MY OWN shoe by some crazy bird. A female cab driver who I'd be scared to get into a blue with saw the whole thing got out of her cab and decked the crazy.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:29 pm

Krump wrote:
    lol!
    I shouldn't laugh at that story but I can definitely relate. I was at a country race day in Qld once and was waiting for a cab with my shoe off getting a rock out of it and got belted fair in the face with MY OWN shoe by some crazy bird. A female cab driver who I'd be scared to get into a blue with saw the whole thing got out of her cab and decked the crazy.

Footballers behaving badly Who-throws-a-shoe
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:46 pm

Fuck me, it's one thing to show support to someone having a bad time, but when they are having a bad time because of making death threats, stalking, and assault  Rolling Eyes

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/fifita-posts-support-lodge/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 pm