NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Poster Profiles - Filthridden

Honeysett
    Honeysett

Poster Profiles - Filthridden - Page 2 Empty Re: Poster Profiles - Filthridden

Post by Honeysett Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:38 pm

filthridden wrote:Cheers, HS. Was a good chat. Hopefully the tables are turned at some stage and someone can interview you!

Mate I absolutely love talking about myself so having someone ask me to talk about myself will be even better
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Mate I absolutely love talking about myself so having someone ask me to talk about myself will be even better

totes lolled at this hahahaha.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:43 pm

We should really do AMAs haha.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Honeysett starts to interview Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:51 pm

I once got put up to a dare by the footy lads to commentate my own game whilst playing. I did it and successfully I might add. Other team had a great laugh as well.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:56 pm

filthridden wrote:We should really do AMAs haha.

Brilliant idea!
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:07 am

Honeysett wrote:I once got put up to a dare by the footy lads to commentate my own game whilst playing. I did it and successfully I might add. Other team had a great laugh as well.

"Oh no, and he's put it down again. That's four errors so far. Not really sure why the coach hasn't hooked him yet although I suppose it is only the first ten minutes of the game."

Cricket was where the tomfoolery was for me.
    I would sledge my own team and encourage the opposition to chime in. They were usually more confused than anything.
    I was brutal when sledging the opposition though. I actually feel bad about many of the things I said now.

Not too bad but a little bad haha.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:31 am