NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 21

2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 21 - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 21

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:50 pm

Bren wrote:

I just realized that after I hit post. To be fair I don't have my glasses on Embarassed

Hahaha all good mate!
    lewis9966
    lewis9966

2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 21 - Page 48 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 21

Post by lewis9966 Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:01 am

i have brailey so wanting to horde cash. got 227k atm

but also want hess in.

could go siro > hess (gets rid of that fuck head, leaves me with 142k) or ET to Hess (banks another 35k for the brailey trade and leaves me at 262k)

could ignore hess completely which seems sensible but i want him badddd

waffling here but are any brailey owners still wanting to get whitehead/JBROM in when they bottom out or just ignoring them with brailey being the bigger priority?
    Johnny B Goode
    Johnny B Goode

Post by Johnny B Goode Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:37 am

lewis9966 wrote:waffling here but are any brailey owners still wanting to get whitehead/JBROM in when they bottom out or just ignoring them with brailey being the bigger priority?

For now I've decided I'll actually worry about Brailey later. Still got some cash to make and to get the cash to fund an upgrade sooner I'll have to sacrifice a few points along the way e.g by going from Siro to P Kaufusi instead of Siro to Whitehead.
    Either way I'll be waiting for cows to peak so I don't short-change myself so might as well strengthen a position now while I wait.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:43 am

lewis9966 wrote:i have brailey so wanting to horde cash. got 227k atm

but also want hess in.

could go siro > hess (gets rid of that fuck head, leaves me with 142k) or ET to Hess (banks another 35k for the brailey trade and leaves me at 262k)

could ignore hess completely which seems sensible but i want him badddd

waffling here but are any brailey owners still wanting to get whitehead/JBROM in when they bottom out or just ignoring them with brailey being the bigger priority?

Personally I think those who started with Hess were extremely lucky re injury front with the Cowboys. He should go great this week, however if he bumps back to the bench it could be problematic. However if you really want him, then go ahead and grab him. I wouldn't trade out E. Taylor for him so trading out C. Sironen is the better option in my opinion. Now in regards to Brailey, I own him and I want Whitehead/Bromwich/Thompson. For mine I think Brailey will be making cash for at least 3-4 more weeks as Segeyaro adjusts. From memory it took him awhile at the Panthers to get that 80 minute role down so Brailey should be making enough cash in the mean time while your FRF/2RF cows peak, and those guys drop in price. Meanwhile your cashcow CTRs/WFBs should peak around the time Brailey is to be traded out.

At least that is an ideal scenario in my head.
    lewis9966
    lewis9966

Post by lewis9966 Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:50 am

Random wrote:

Personally I think those who started with Hess were extremely lucky re injury front with the Cowboys. He should go great this week, however if he bumps back to the bench it could be problematic. However if you really want him, then go ahead and grab him. I wouldn't trade out E. Taylor for him so trading out C. Sironen is the better option in my opinion. Now in regards to Brailey, I own him and I want Whitehead/Bromwich/Thompson. For mine I think Brailey will be making cash for at least 3-4 more weeks as Segeyaro adjusts. From memory it took him awhile at the Panthers to get that 80 minute role down so Brailey should be making enough cash in the mean time while your FRF/2RF cows peak, and those guys drop in price. Meanwhile your cashcow CTRs/WFBs should peak around the time Brailey is to be traded out.

At least that is an ideal scenario in my head.

i think im just chasing the hess points. ill be much better leaving siro a week and bringing whitehead in next week.

yeah good plan re brailey. lets hope seggy doesnt come in and play the bulk of the mins quickly

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:52 am

The Mole‏ @RLW_Mole
    BREAKING: Moley getting STRONG mail that Cook and Farah will BOTH start for @SSFCRABBITOHS v @sydneyroosters tomorrow night

scratch
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:52 am

Is CWalker any chance of Origin?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Is CWalker any chance of Origin?
    Not with Maloney, Pearce, Maloney, AReyn, Moylan fit mate
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:57 am

My team is so short for byes so might start planning now.
    And might bring Slater in too.

Moses > Walker
    Hayne > Slater
    charliemurphy
    charliemurphy

Post by charliemurphy Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:57 am

Might throw my team up and see if a few can tinker, not willing to make trades this week unless something good comes along.

HOK: Smith, Brailey
    FRF: Vaughan, Wallace, Yates (Papalii)
    2RF: De Belin, E. Taylor, McGuire, F. Kaufusi (Sironen, Stone)
    HLF: Johnson, Lamb, Jacks( Elgey)
    CTR: Trbojevic, Talakai (Kelly, Suli)
    WFB: Tedesco, RTS, Ponga (Jennings, Abbey)

Bank: 50k
    Trades: 30

Notes:
    Was lucky starting with Ponga, wanted him for the bye period for some reason but get him heaps earlier now.
    Would love to turn Taylor and Sironen into gun and cow, but can't see any viable options.
    Would like to get a pick-and-stick second CTR and work on upgrading Ponga to Gutherson in the long run
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:04 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:My team is so short for byes so might start planning now.
    And might bring Slater in too.

Moses > Walker
    Hayne > Slater
    CWalker is actually a dead cert for origin......
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:13 am

charliemurphy wrote:Might throw my team up and see if a few can tinker, not willing to make trades this week unless something good comes along.

HOK: Smith, Brailey
    FRF: Vaughan, Wallace, Yates (Papalii)
    2RF: De Belin, E. Taylor, McGuire, F. Kaufusi (Sironen, Stone)
    HLF: Johnson, Lamb, Jacks( Elgey)
    CTR: Trbojevic, Talakai (Kelly, Suli)
    WFB: Tedesco, RTS, Ponga (Jennings, Abbey)

Bank: 50k
    Trades: 30

Notes:
    Was lucky starting with Ponga, wanted him for the bye period for some reason but get him heaps earlier now.
    Would love to turn Taylor and Sironen into gun and cow, but can't see any viable options.
    Would like to get a pick-and-stick second CTR and work on upgrading Ponga to Gutherson in the long run
    Great work CM

nothing standing out mate, nice team plenty of depth, let Siro and Brailey peak and start downgrading for cash to get Brailey upgrade in, Talakai should make some coin whilst Hunt sits
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:30 am

So my Keary risk appears to have flopped almost as hard as JDB in the 79th minute. Before he winds up going backwards faster than Moses I think i might swallow my pride and upgrade him. Currently tossing up between ARey and Bhunt for some POD'y goodness but having trouble picking which. 

BHunt seems like he might be a bit cheaper than usual from that shit rd 1 score, but then he got lucky Rd 2 so in a way it cancels itself out. ARey would have good byes if i can rely on him playing all year.  Then again, maybe i should just be looking at SJ or Norman instead like everyone else... :S I hate these kind of decisions.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:32 am

Welshy wrote:
    CWalker is actually a dead cert for origin......
    Wait but you said before that he was behind...........

Oh I see what's happening here Razz
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:34 am

Archer wrote:So my Keary risk appears to have flopped almost as hard as JDB in the 79th minute. Before he winds up going backwards faster than Moses I think i might swallow my pride and upgrade him. Currently tossing up between ARey and Bhunt for some POD'y goodness but having trouble picking which. 

BHunt seems like he might be a bit cheaper than usual from that shit rd 1 score, but then he got lucky Rd 2 so in a way it cancels itself out. ARey would have good byes if i can rely on him playing all year.  Then again, maybe i should just be looking at SJ or Norman instead like everyone else... :S I hate these kind of decisions.
    Please say you traded in Keary after that R1 monster he produced  Rolling Laugh
    You are better than that

Norman, best byes...massive ceiling, high floor
    hammy injury only worry, but if that concerns you, you can't even consider Arey based on injury history
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:40 am

Welshy wrote:
    Please say you traded in Keary after that R1 monster he produced  Rolling Laugh
    You are better than that

Norman, best byes...massive ceiling, high floor
    hammy injury only worry, but if that concerns you, you can't even consider Arey based on injury history
    Read my bloody post in the top trades thread you flogger, i had good reasoning!
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t455-booze-s-top-10-traded-player-archives

But yeah, Norman i had for most of last year and didn't regret it, i guess my only concern is he costs even more than those i've mentioned, has a much much higher ownership and I'm dirty i didn't with him.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:44 am

Might end up costing me bad, but i'm deciding to ignore the 2nd hooker dilemma until it becomes clearer what Flanagan plans to do with Seggy, so this week Suli->Slater, Sironen -> Mannering, next week Blaw -> FRF cheapie, whichever of Kelly/Moga that sucks this week through SMat -> Whitehead, by then it should be somewhat clearer and cows will be ready for the harvest..
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:48 am

Bren wrote:The Mole‏ @RLW_Mole
    BREAKING: Moley getting STRONG mail that Cook and Farah will BOTH start for @SSFCRABBITOHS v @sydneyroosters tomorrow night

scratch

ARey injured again??

Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:53 am

Archer wrote:
    Read my bloody post in the top trades thread you flogger, i had good reasoning!
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t455-booze-s-top-10-traded-player-archives

But yeah, Norman i had for most of last year and didn't regret it, i guess my only concern is he costs even more than those i've mentioned, has a much much higher ownership and I'm dirty i didn't with him.
    Sorry lad but Keary is where is he for a reason, plenty of stats to back up his fantasy fortunes, at least Moses has a positive sample where (minus Farah) and he became lead playmaker he averaged 45+ for a good stretch

Keary has always been a mid ranger

Get Norman lad!
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:55 am

Welshy wrote:
    Sorry lad but Keary is where is he for a reason, plenty of stats to back up his fantasy fortunes, at least Moses has a positive sample where (minus Farah) and he became lead playmaker he averaged 45+ for a good stretch

Keary has always been a mid ranger

Get Norman lad!
    I only expected somewhat mid range scores from Keary and then was going to sell him off anyway, just didn't want the shite score he put out last week because it kills off any chance of a quick leapfrog. The part that really hurts is that during that week i let go of JWH and also brought in Talakai..... jocolor gun

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:23 pm