NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Share
    avatar
    dasherhalo

    Posts : 474
    Reputation : 105
    Join date : 2015-10-23

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by dasherhalo on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:32 am

    Lol.
    Posting for advice in the Knights thread next time tongue
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3360
    Reputation : 935
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by No Worries on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:39 pm

    We've got Manly twice in the run home. Thanks to their cap rorting, brown paper bag payments, links to colourful underworld figures and match fixing, they should be a shambles, 2 easy wins and top 8 here we come.

    Just so you don't think I'm going off like a premature ejaculating midget, we also play the Raiders and Titans.
    avatar
    bluetige

    Posts : 1551
    Reputation : 459
    Join date : 2015-12-13

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by bluetige on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 am

    I like your optimism
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1706
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by SI on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:57 pm

    What's the latest on Connor Watson? Gee he looks good running the ball out.
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3360
    Reputation : 935
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by No Worries on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:55 pm

    It's never gone past "reportedly agreed to"
    Haven't heard of a signature and nothing has been announced.

    Was wondering if they would play him at hooker ?
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1706
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by SI on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:02 pm

    No Worries wrote:It's never gone past "reportedly agreed to"
    Haven't heard of a signature and nothing has been announced.

    Was wondering if they would play him at hooker ?
    \

    Might do to keep Tui happy, but then Liddle will probably look elsewhere. I have more faith than most in Lolohea I feel, but deadset Watson looks great in attack with some space.

    leaguegod

    Posts : 817
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2015-11-24

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by leaguegod on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:47 pm

    i think you've always gotta have options

    brooks is looked in at 7 for ages

    Jrey probably locked in at 6 short term atleast. all of liddle, watson, tui could be good enough for 2 of the last 3 spot but none of them would/should have a mortgage on a spot, i saw some people on twitter mentioning that bringing watson over would upset Tui, but is Tui really at a stage where you don't bring in competition ? i don't think so
    avatar
    Pieman

    Posts : 2132
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2015-10-26

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by Pieman on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:51 pm

    Plus the fact that Tui looks pretty average.. why wouldnt you bring in competition.
    You would think that Reynolds is the 6 next season but he is also an option at hooker.

    Either Tui or Watson can play half a game from the bench too. You def sign good players and bring them in and sort it out later. Signing watson is def not a bad thing IMO.

    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1706
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by SI on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:15 pm

    leaguegod wrote:i think you've always gotta have options

    brooks is looked in at 7 for ages

    Jrey probably locked in at 6 short term atleast. all of liddle, watson, tui could be good enough for 2 of the last 3 spot but none of them would/should have a mortgage on a spot, i saw some people on twitter mentioning that bringing watson over would upset Tui, but is Tui really at a stage where you don't bring in competition ? i don't think so

    Yeah, that's right, Tui should just count himself lucky he is playing 1st grade again...allthough probably count himself a bit unlucky it's at the Tigers Embarassed

    Dip

    Posts : 1239
    Reputation : 172
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by Dip on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:43 pm

    Watson could easily play a fair role as a Bird/Peachey type backrower or centre. TBH I'd probably prefer him as a ball runner than a ball player.
    avatar
    Pieman

    Posts : 2132
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2015-10-26

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by Pieman on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:12 pm

    exactly right dippy, there is no reason watson couldnt play centre
    avatar
    bluetige

    Posts : 1551
    Reputation : 459
    Join date : 2015-12-13

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by bluetige on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:19 am

    All this speculation about Watson coming to Tigers has taken a turn apparently as he is back talking to the Knights again. Theory is they have increased their offer and can guarantee him a halves spot where the Tigers can't
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1413
    Reputation : 243
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 28

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by ryno_ on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:26 am

    bluetige wrote:All this speculation about Watson coming to Tigers has taken a turn apparently as he is back talking to the Knights again. Theory is they have increased their offer and can guarantee him a halves spot where the Tigers can't

    When has that stopped the Tig-pies promising a certain spot in the past?
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3360
    Reputation : 935
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by No Worries on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:29 am

    ryno_ wrote:

    When has that stopped the Tig-pies promising a certain spot in the past?


    JT promised Robbie a spot on the bench
    Badum1
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3360
    Reputation : 935
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by No Worries on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:45 am

    Now the rumour has made it to print. How are we suppose to keep Woods under the cap ?


    EDIT - Apparently with Connor Watson money
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3360
    Reputation : 935
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by No Worries on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:06 pm

    Woo Hoo we signed another fuckin Center. At least this one has a utility tag and has played some 2nd row.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1706
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by SI on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:34 am

    No Worries wrote:Woo Hoo we signed another fuckin Center. At least this one has a utility tag and has played some 2nd row.
    Who dat?
    avatar
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 5297
    Reputation : 1548
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by Milchcow on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:56 pm


    Force cut by the ARU. Does this mean we get Rona
    avatar
    Pieman

    Posts : 2132
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2015-10-26

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by Pieman on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:51 pm

    Benji is back... great signing for the club, prob not from an on field perspective but its a feel good story and its where he belongs. Always really liked benji and its good to see him coming home.

    Also, have the tigers been better since they lost Moses and gained Lolo? How is Brooks going now that he is the main playmaker?
    Moses has been killing it recently for the Eels, why the fuck didnt he play like this when he was at the tigers?
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1706
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Wests Tigers 2017 Premiers

    Post by SI on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:18 pm

    Pieman wrote:Benji is back... great signing for the club, prob not from an on field perspective but its a feel good story and its where he belongs. Always really liked benji and its good to see him coming home.

    Also, have the tigers been better since they lost Moses and gained Lolo? How is Brooks going now that he is the main playmaker?
    Moses has been killing it recently for the Eels, why the fuck didnt he play like this when he was at the tigers?
    Brooks has been running more which has been great, but his kicking game has gone backwards.  Lolo is probably the reason we are still in games moreso than Brooks.  

    Moses isn't doing much different in my mind, he single handedly won us some games, and was very quiet in others.  His form seems to have averaged out a bit more at the Eels if anything, just how I see it.

    With Benji, not sure how I feel about it.  If he is on 200k or less than great, he will be a great utility and good to have around the club.

      Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:19 am