NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy Fanatic - New Fantasy Video every Wednesday with Analytical Breakdown!

standard-issue
    standard-issue

NRL Fantasy Fanatic - New Fantasy Video every Wednesday with Analytical Breakdown! - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatic - New Fantasy Video every Wednesday with Analytical Breakdown!

Post by standard-issue Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:25 pm

SpotTheOzzie currently running at .75 LPP (Likes Per Post) Very Happy
    SpotTheOzzie
    SpotTheOzzie

NRL Fantasy Fanatic - New Fantasy Video every Wednesday with Analytical Breakdown! - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatic - New Fantasy Video every Wednesday with Analytical Breakdown!

Post by SpotTheOzzie Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Thanks guys for your support Very Happy Really enjoying making the videos Smile
    Pacey's Best
    Pacey's Best

Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016

Post by Pacey's Best Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Loving your videos mate.......

I'm sure you will wait till 2.00pm Saturday to do your trade of Phythian---->Burns. But just saw this on twitter;

The Mole‏ @RLW_Mole 40m40 minutes ago
    More
    Moley's final scoop:
    Robert Jennings is set to make his debut for South Sydney in a late switch for Saturday’s clash against Manly.

So Burns might not get the gig. Hopefully by Saturday lunch time, we'll know more..............
    SpotTheOzzie
    SpotTheOzzie

Post by SpotTheOzzie Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:04 pm

That would be big news! And if that was the case my trade goes from Python to Uate as I know Uate has a definite spot.

Such a shame though for Burns =/
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Talk is that Jennings will come in for Hunt in the centres due to concussion, so Jennings, Burns and Talakai may all end up playing (with AJ and Goodwin rounding out the backline). This is all speculation though at the moment.
    SpotTheOzzie
    SpotTheOzzie

Post by SpotTheOzzie Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:06 pm

jelejasof wrote:Talk is that Jennings will come in for Hunt in the centres due to concussion, so Jennings, Burns and Talakai may all end up playing (with AJ and Goodwin rounding out the backline).  This is all speculation though at the moment.

Thanks Jelejasof Very Happy Good man!
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:42 pm

SpotTheOzzie wrote:Thanks guys for your support Very Happy Really enjoying making the videos Smile

I haven't had the time to watch the full videos yet, I've watched a few snippets, but from what I've seen you're doing a better job than the guys on NRL.com.

Keep up the good work!

Also... what a great start to the season, it backs up the research you've done. Cheers

Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Great videos. Really enjoy the explanations.

Pacey's Best
    Pacey's Best

Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016

Post by Pacey's Best Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:05 pm

In your next video, would you mind sharing with us, what would you do if you have lost all faith in a so called GUN you started with.

I'm talking Mitchell Pearce. He has been extremely disappointing the first 2 rounds and now that I've seen how the combination works between him and Luke Keary, I cannot see a 50-60 point Gun anymore.

Thinking he has to go before he leaks any more $$$.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Here is a handbag full of questions that don't relate to only my team but are more of the general questions you will get. (Also I don't expect you to answer them all, but these are to be common questions.)

B. Cartwright, could be injured for 4 or so weeks. What are the best options to trade him to both in HLFs and 2RF?

J. Hayne, looks set to miss the game against the Eels and could miss even more. Thoughts?

S. Talakai the late drop from the Rabbitohs, best Cashcow option to trade him to? (Could also nominate 2RF guys as many have Sione.)

K. Bromwich, not getting the minutes or scores to be making much cash off of him.

Underperforming guns like S. Burgess, P. Gallen, T. Merrin.

How to fix your WFB wasteland with the likes of J. Hayne, R. Tuivasa-Scheck (Pending), L. Coote,  W. Hopoate, D. Phythian, and V. Holmes (Pending) all out next week.

Underperforming cashcows like Elgey, Idris, Winterstein, and the like. Hold or keep?

Guys worth keeping their eyes on like Whitehead, and J. Bromwich after they drop more cash.
    SpotTheOzzie
    SpotTheOzzie

Post by SpotTheOzzie Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:06 am

Fantasic questions guys, really excited for this episode now Very Happy

Last edited by SpotTheOzzie on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:16 am

My question for this week.

Guys like Hess (and potentially guys like Abbey/Ponga) who are coming in as injury replacement. - How many games would you want from them to make it worthwhile.

Hess is likely to make soem big cash in the next couple weeks, but after that could go back to a low minute bench role and lose the cash he made short term. Or he could get lucky and form/injuries could give him an extended run in the starting team.
    What do you want/expect from a player before you trade them in.

code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 pm

Interested in your views on some of this.
    All about Hess here.
    Those few who had Hess from the start, well done.
    The rest of us have to take notice of his score last week. He may start next week and even if he doesn't with a BE of -3 he'll be making very good money for a few weeks now. Will he make enough money to trade in for another cow that won't make as much money?
    He has the potential to make plenty of money, so because there's going to be plenty of people bringing him into their team this week do we cover ourselves and bring him in? He
    If there's further Cowboy injury he might even turn into a permanent starter.

No need to quote any of this, though I reckon Hess is a hot topic that's worth visiting. Smile
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Could you also answer something else in the next please vid mate-sauce in the fridge or pantry Very Happy ?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:13 pm

SI wrote:Could you also answer something else in the next please vid mate-sauce in the fridge or pantry  Very Happy  ?

Just remember, whatever you answer, half of the people here will instantly consider you sub-human
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Like why the hell would you take up valuable fridge space and have it cold when it is used for primarily hot foods. Yeah mate I want my pie to get cold.

Look when you goto the bakery where are the little sauce packets? Where is the sauce at a restaurant.
    SpotTheOzzie
    SpotTheOzzie

Post by SpotTheOzzie Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:38 am

Thanks for all your fantastic question guys! Here's Round 3 Video Analysis with the content breakdown below Very Happy

NRL Fantasy Round 3 Video Timeline:

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:45 am

Random wrote:Like why the hell would you take up valuable fridge space and have it cold when it is used for primarily hot foods. Yeah mate I want my pie to get cold.

Look when you goto the bakery where are the little sauce packets? Where is the sauce at a restaurant.

NRL Fantasy Fanatic - New Fantasy Video every Wednesday with Analytical Breakdown! - Page 2 Cool-with-that-ketchup-2
    SpotTheOzzie
    SpotTheOzzie

Post by SpotTheOzzie Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:19 pm

Milchy!

In this video I didn't elaborate or give the correct mathematical breakdown for player price changes. I understand that you have an excel sheet that better demonstrates this. Is it possible to use this in my next video. Credit to yourself of course Smile
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Great work mate, impressive video's Wink

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:08 pm