NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    What Grinds Your Gears?

    Share
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3058
    Reputation : 809
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by No Worries on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:03 am

    @Sashamaloo wrote:Shameless self promoting of TV shows by another show on the same network, eg, the today show interviewing the voice contestants,
    Best example was the night of the Bachelorette finale there was a family on family feud with the surname Bachelor and the promo for Bachelorette kept flashing across the bottom of the screen.

    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3375
    Reputation : 782
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by filthridden on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:27 pm

    People playing music loudly on a week night when this old fart is trying to sleep.

    10pm is your cut-off time, don't be a fuckwit.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9094
    Reputation : 1568
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by SI on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:44 pm

    @Pain wrote:Tv show - the living room

    Yes, what a horocious show.  That fucking French cook bloke doesn't deserve to be working on fries at Macca's; puching well above his weight in life.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:39 pm

    Waking up in the morning with a sore shoulder after some bedroom olympics.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:38 pm

    Bren wrote:Waking up in the morning with a sore shoulder after some bedroom olympics.

    Doing your rotator cuff.




    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2408
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Krump on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:57 pm

    Bren wrote:

    Doing your rotator cuff.




    Bugger. Do you know if you need a reco yet?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:10 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    Bugger. Do you know if you need a reco yet?

    Nah man I won't. In the wars at the moment I tell ya Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2408
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Krump on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:21 pm


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:26 pm

    lol!
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3375
    Reputation : 782
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by filthridden on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:30 pm

    Bren wrote:

    Nah man I won't. In the wars at the moment I tell ya Crying or Very sad

    You're not the only one.

    My guts are giving me grief, I've got a badly bruised right foot and my left ankle hasn't healed up right.
    To top it off, I might've broken my thumb again (same one).

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:49 pm

    @filthridden wrote:

    You're not the only one.

    My guts are giving me grief, I've got a badly bruised right foot and my left ankle hasn't healed up right.
    To top it off, I might've broken my thumb again (same one).

    Since we are compiling a list I also have a meniscus tear in my right knee.

    Have you been to the Doctor yet Filth? Get onto that asap.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2408
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Krump on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:04 pm

    What a banged up bunch we are. I'm on the waiting list for a l5/s1 fusion on my back since the good folks at MBF decided they wouldn't cover me for it.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:14 pm

    We are the walking dead wounded.
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3375
    Reputation : 782
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by filthridden on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:13 pm

    Bren wrote:

    Since we are compiling a list I also have a meniscus tear in my right knee.

    Have you been to the Doctor yet Filth? Get onto that asap.

    Nah I usually like to wait at least three weeks while pretending it's totally fine before getting it x-rayed hahaha.

    But seriously, I don't think it's broken. Got an ultimate tournament tomorrow so that'll be a good test for it hahahaha ah fuck. Sad
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9094
    Reputation : 1568
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by SI on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:38 pm

    @Krump wrote:What a banged up bunch we are. I'm on the waiting list for a l5/s1 fusion on my back since the good folks at MBF decided they wouldn't cover me for it.
    Lumbago or traumatic injury?







    Strained my trapezius 2 weeks ago; every time it feels like it is coming good it stuffs up again.
    avatar
    DreadLord

    Posts : 163
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by DreadLord on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:01 pm

    @Krump wrote:What a banged up bunch we are. I'm on the waiting list for a l5/s1 fusion on my back since the good folks at MBF decided they wouldn't cover me for it.

    Lol, the only time I don't have pain somewhere is when I'm dreaming.

    Stew

    Posts : 79
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2015-10-01

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Stew on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:53 pm

    Stew only knows the pain of longing.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2408
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Krump on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:28 pm

    @SI wrote:
    Lumbago or traumatic injury?

    Strained my trapezius 2 weeks ago; every time it feels like it is coming good it stuffs up again.
    Lumbago, luckily for me the nerve blocking injections seem to take the edge off it or I reckon I'd be crippled.

    @Stew wrote:Stew only knows the pain of longing.
    I take it you and Mrs Stew haven't patched things up yet?

    Stew

    Posts : 79
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2015-10-01

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Stew on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:05 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    Lumbago, luckily for me the nerve blocking injections seem to take the edge off it or I reckon I'd be crippled.


    I take it you and Mrs Stew haven't patched things up yet?

    Stew is resigned to the fact that Mrs Stew has resigned her position as Mrs Stew.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2408
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Krump on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:26 pm

    @Stew wrote:

    Stew is resigned to the fact that Mrs Stew has resigned her position as Mrs Stew.
    Plenty of fishes in the sea

      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:35 pm