NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

What's it going to be this year?

What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Honeysett wrote:You got me by telling porkies? That's not the way it works mate. Need to bait someone with real info.
    Nah I got you to take the bait regarding Johns drug usage.

"But but but but Lockyer also took drugs" was the response I was looking for and you delivered. That Johns took E instead of cocaine is irrelevant.
    Krump
    Krump

What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

Post by Krump Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Is the NRL just following AFL rules and doing sweet fuck all about drugs now or what? How is it that the Sharks came under ASADA sanctions for PED use but this is exempt?
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:31 pm

Krump wrote:Is the NRL just following AFL rules and doing sweet fuck all about drugs now or what? How is it that the Sharks came under ASADA sanctions for PED use but this is exempt?

I think the answer is that under ASADA it's not prohibited outside of competition and it's then up to the governing body. Would also explain why Big Del got 2 years and Barba was getting 12 weeks

WTF ???

Here's how I got to that conclusion.

Go to ASADA website
    Click check your substances
    It sends you to a site call global DRO
    Type in Athlete/Rugby league/Australia/Cocaine
    and after you agree to the waiver, you get this
    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Coke
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:35 pm

No Worries wrote:
    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 14958766_10154317736374355_883202831_n

Lol thats a pearler

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:56 pm

No Worries wrote:

I think the answer is that under ASADA it's not prohibited outside of competition and it's then up to the governing body. Would also explain why Big Del got 2 years and Barba was getting 12 weeks

WTF ???

Go to ASADA website
    To be fair Barba has nobody to blame but himself.
    Dip

Post by Dip Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:57 pm

Sailor was actually done the morning after he played a game. Don't know whether the rules have changed, but because it was withing 24 hours or something like that, it was deemed to be in-competition testing instead of out of competition testing. Apparently Cocaine is only a banned stimulant for in competition, which makes sense.

Makes you wonder when the first positive test was. With the Doggies, Broncos or Sharks. - ***Edit***, Sharks CEO says the last positive result was in early 2015, so that would make it with the Sharks.

Last edited by Dip on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:57 pm

What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Receiv10

This one is cool. Aka Scarface.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Dip wrote:Sailor was actually done the morning after he played a game. Don't know whether the rules have changed, but because it was withing 24 hours or something like that, it was deemed to be in-competition testing instead of out of competition testing. Apparently Cocaine is only a banned stimulant for in competition, which makes sense.

Makes you wonder when the first positive test was. With the Doggies, Broncos or Sharks.
    On a side note I just heard on the news that all clubs were warned by email that drug testing would likely take place around Mad Monday.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Dip wrote:Sailor was actually done the morning after he played a game. Don't know whether the rules have changed, but because it was withing 24 hours or something like that, it was deemed to be in-competition testing instead of out of competition testing. Apparently Cocaine is only a banned stimulant for in competition, which makes sense.

Makes you wonder when the first positive test was. With the Doggies, Broncos or Sharks. - ***Edit***, Sharks CEO says the last positive result was in early 2015, so that would make it with the Sharks.

In competition refers to during a season with a defined start & end date, not doing a Russell Packer.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Yeah. He admitted to E's. Because... When you get caught, you might as well 'fess up to all of the fucking stuff.

Of course he never did anything else.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Seriously, my phone just transposed "good" to "fucking".
    I should look into that.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:30 pm

dasherhalo wrote:Seriously, my phone just transposed "good"  to "fucking".
    I should look into that.

Who knows what he has done, still does, or will do in the future - he has prob done every drug under the sun.
    In saying that though, I have mates who take Pingers all the time yet wont touch coke or speed or anything else really.
    Who knows..
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:39 pm

TopDog wrote:
    Nah I got you to take the bait regarding Johns drug usage.

"But but but but Lockyer also took drugs" was the response I was looking for and you delivered. That Johns took E instead of cocaine is irrelevant.

So your logic is to bring up a player that has nothing to do with Barba and when someone else brings up another player that has nothing to do with Barba you win?... Makes sense. Ten Internet points to you.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Honeysett wrote:

So your logic is to bring up a player that has nothing to do with Barba and when someone else brings up another player that has nothing to do with Barba you win?... Makes sense. Ten Internet points to you.
    I added that little tidbit about Johns because I knew you would react and comment about it in some way. My entire reasoning was to make you react - which you did. Hook, line and sinker. I got you good ole boy

Fishing
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:12 am

dasherhalo wrote:Seriously, my phone just transposed "good"  to "fucking".
    I should look into that.
    Yeah worth some leg work that one, intruiging.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:00 am

No Worries wrote:

WTF ???

Go to ASADA website
    Well I understand it now at least, still makes fuck all sense to me though.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Revraiser wrote:
    Yeah  worth some leg work that one, intruiging.

ON second thoughts, bringing up the stats on words typed on my phone might just be depressing.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:42 pm

dasherhalo wrote:

ON second thoughts, bringing up the stats on words typed on my phone might just be depressing.

Let me guess, you and Jarryd Hayne have similar hobbies?

Rolling Laugh
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:02 pm

TopDog wrote:
    I added that little tidbit about Johns because I knew you would react and comment about it in some way. My entire reasoning was to make you react - which you did. Hook, line and sinker. I got you good ole boy

Fishing

So because I reply to #shitposting with more shit posting its a reaction and not a post? You're a stranger fellow.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:09 pm

Honeysett wrote:

So because I reply to #shitposting with more shit posting its a reaction and not a post? You're a stranger fellow.
    Call it what you want the desired outcome was achieved.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:27 am