NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL.com Fantasy thread part 51 - The party thread

filthridden
    filthridden

NRL.com Fantasy thread part 51 - The party thread  - Page 10 Empty Re: NRL.com Fantasy thread part 51 - The party thread

Post by filthridden Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:51 am

Yeah so who are the good bye teams in 2017?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

NRL.com Fantasy thread part 51 - The party thread  - Page 10 Empty Re: NRL.com Fantasy thread part 51 - The party thread

Post by standard-issue Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Have only had a quick look as having pretty much the worst morning at work in the history of forever. But Rabbits best byes again? Myabe Eels and Sharks looking good.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:47 pm

Lone Scout did a quick write-up:

Fantasy winners

Non-Origin players from the Rabbitohs and Eels: These are the only players who have the chance to play in all three major bye rounds – Round 12, Round 15 and Round 18. Fantasy coaches playing for overall points will need to keep an eye out for any quality buys from these clubs after the first dozen rounds of the season. Both clubs also play the bulk of their games at home in the second half of the season, making their players even better prospects for trading in before Origin.

Non-Origin players from the Bulldogs, Sharks, Storm and Roosters: The players play in two of the three major bye weeks so will also be valuable for teams chasing overall points. Expect to see internationals James Graham and Jesse Bromwich and former NSW skipper Paul Gallen in a lot of Fantasy teams in the middle part of the season.

Origin players from the Broncos, Raiders, Titans, Sea Eagles, Knights, Cowboys, Panthers, Dragons, Warriors and Wests Tigers: The fact that 10 clubs make this section shows that the NRL has done well in limiting the impact on State of Origin on the Telstra Premiership campaign, with all of these clubs losing their Origin players for just one match during the season. Of course those stars could also be rested in the week after an Origin game, but the most durable big guns are a strong chance of turning out for their club in 23 of their 24 regular season matches.

Fantasy losers

Origin players from the Rabbitohs and Eels: Greg Inglis will play just two NRL matches from Round 12 to Round 18 next season, while any Eel who gets called up to Origin level (like Michael Jennings) will play just three games between Round 12 and Round 19. This also makes incumbent NSW players and Rabbioths stars Adam Reynolds and Robbie Farah risky propositions in the middle part of the season.

Rabbitohs backline players: With arguably the toughest draw in the NRL in 2017 and five of their first seven games away from home, the South Sydney backline could struggle to score points compared to previous seasons. The flipside is their big men may get more defensive work than usual – potentially good news for the Burgess brothers.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:32 pm

surmo13 wrote:Lone Scout did a quick write-up:

Fantasy winners

Non-Origin players from the Rabbitohs and Eels: These are the only players who have the chance to play in all three major bye rounds – Round 12, Round 15 and Round 18. Fantasy coaches playing for overall points will need to keep an eye out for any quality buys from these clubs after the first dozen rounds of the season. Both clubs also play the bulk of their games at home in the second half of the season, making their players even better prospects for trading in before Origin.

Non-Origin players from the Bulldogs, Sharks, Storm and Roosters: The players play in two of the three major bye weeks so will also be valuable for teams chasing overall points. Expect to see internationals James Graham and Jesse Bromwich and former NSW skipper Paul Gallen in a lot of Fantasy teams in the middle part of the season.

Origin players from the Broncos, Raiders, Titans, Sea Eagles, Knights, Cowboys, Panthers, Dragons, Warriors and Wests Tigers: The fact that 10 clubs make this section shows that the NRL has done well in limiting the impact on State of Origin on the Telstra Premiership campaign, with all of these clubs losing their Origin players for just one match during the season. Of course those stars could also be rested in the week after an Origin game, but the most durable big guns are a strong chance of turning out for their club in 23 of their 24 regular season matches.

Fantasy losers

Origin players from the Rabbitohs and Eels: Greg Inglis will play just two NRL matches from Round 12 to Round 18 next season, while any Eel who gets called up to Origin level (like Michael Jennings) will play just three games between Round 12 and Round 19. This also makes incumbent NSW players and Rabbioths stars Adam Reynolds and Robbie Farah risky propositions in the middle part of the season.

Rabbitohs backline players: With arguably the toughest draw in the NRL in 2017 and five of their first seven games away from home, the South Sydney backline could struggle to score points compared to previous seasons. The flipside is their big men may get more defensive work than usual – potentially good news for the Burgess brothers.

Interesting, and frustrating. Lone Scout probably over analysing a bit, but who doesn't do that when it comes to Fantasy.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Bye planning has commenced
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:38 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:Saw Jarryd Hayne today where I work. Fuck he towers over me I always thought he was short I'm 6 foot and he was looking down on me. Quite a nice guy

Is 6ft in heels or flats ?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:44 pm

No Worries wrote:
    Mighty Fishes wrote:Saw Jarryd Hayne today where I work. Fuck he towers over me I always thought he was short I'm 6 foot and he was looking down on me. Quite a nice guy

Is 6ft in heels or flats ?

Lol

6 foot nose to tail fin.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Bikie club house?
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Bikie club house?

I thought it sounded like a brothel

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:46 pm

No Worries wrote:

I thought it sounded like a brothel

Kinda, i work in a bank so we both fuck ya for your money

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Can anyone confirm the rumors surrounding a certain Panthers player doing the rounds?
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Bren wrote:Can anyone confirm the rumors surrounding a certain Panthers player doing the rounds?

What rumour? I seem to be out of the loop.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:30 pm

There's PM's for a reason. Share the wealth.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:38 pm

No Worries wrote:There's PM's for a reason. Share the wealth.
    Empty ya inbox.

(Im guessing only SI will get this joke..)
    But for real Ill PM you soon.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Bren wrote:
    No Worries wrote:There's PM's for a reason. Share the wealth.
    Empty ya inbox.

(Im guessing only SI will get this joke..)
    But for real Ill PM you soon.

Dat post count sitting on 6666.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:47 pm

NRL.com Fantasy thread part 51 - The party thread  - Page 10 CyPpERXUcAQbfjF
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:53 am

NRL.com Fantasy thread part 51 - The party thread  - Page 10 Screen10

Couldn't help myself Very Happy
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Bren wrote:Can anyone confirm the rumors surrounding a certain Panthers player doing the rounds?

That's a yes from me
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:56 am

What's up party people. I've been a bit AWOL recently, but just checking in to say I'll be down in Melbourne tonight for the FFA Cup final. Not that any of you cars about the A-League, but I'll be there.

In fantasy news, now that the draw is out might get first draft of the 2017 planner out in the coming weeks. Any feature requests this year?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:03 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    What's up party people.  I've been a bit AWOL recently,  but just checking in to say I'll be down in Melbourne tonight for the FFA Cup final.  Not that any of you cars about the A-League,  but I'll be there.

In fantasy news,  now that the draw is out might get first draft of the 2017 planner out in the coming weeks.  Any feature requests this year?

Absent With Out Lactose?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:22 am