NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

2017 Brisbane Broncos Thread - we hate them for their freedom

Pieman

Re: 2017 Brisbane Broncos Thread - we hate them for their freedom

Post by Pieman on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:13 pm

What an absolutely brilliant troll post Dippy. Well done.
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:05 am

@Ice wrote:I know Brisbane have a stack of disadvantages, as testament to those regularly pointed out as rebuttal when others (not me) suggest that one particular thing or another is an advantage. But can any Broncos fans think of anything they might have that might actually be an advantage?

Obviously 1-team-town, being backed by a big leagues club and being in a world class stadium are advantages but they aren't exclusive or unique to Brisbane... Having Alf, Locky and Wally involved in/around the club would help players catch the eye of influential people for rep football? But that's not really exclusive either, and irrelevant for cockroaches.

Is proximity to the Down Under Bar an "advantage"? We certainly have that.
    Moose

Post by Moose Today at 7:32 pm

While he will most likely end up at Manly the Brisbane Broncos should do everything within their power to get Mitchell Pearce at the club for 2018. If it means releasing a few players to get him on board then so be it. If Bennett and the Broncos are serious about a Premiership within the next few years they must sign him at all costs. If the Broncos could sign Pearce it would be their biggest signing in the last 10 years.

Come to the real heartland of Rugby League Mitch. I for one will welcome you with open arms. A Premiership with the Broncos awaits.

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:53 pm