NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Channel 9 Commentary

    Share

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2436
    Reputation : 513
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Channel 9 Commentary

    Post by No Worries on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:05 am

    Australian cricket legends Brett Lee and Mike Hussey have left the Channel Nine commentary box ahead of this season's bumper international schedule. South African Kevin Pietersen and Pakistani Waqar Younis are likely replacements for the upcoming Test series.

    Mearcats

    Posts : 1055
    Reputation : 156
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 32
    Location : Geelong, Victoria

    Re: Channel 9 Commentary

    Post by Mearcats on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:30 pm

    Maybe they've been recalled to the squad and are coming outta retirement to fix this shambles that is currently our side

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6864
    Reputation : 707
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Channel 9 Commentary

    Post by SI on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:08 pm

    @Mearcats wrote:Maybe they've been recalled to the squad and are coming outta retirement to fix this shambles that is currently our side


    Couldn't do any worse.

    Mearcats

    Posts : 1055
    Reputation : 156
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 32
    Location : Geelong, Victoria

    Re: Channel 9 Commentary

    Post by Mearcats on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:11 pm

    This

    code delta

    Posts : 413
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2016-05-05

    Re: Channel 9 Commentary

    Post by code delta on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:29 pm

    @Mearcats wrote:Maybe they've been recalled to the squad and are coming outta retirement to fix this shambles that is currently our side

    currently the bowlers in our one days side.
    We have some good Test bowlers , just none of them were in South Africa recently. Crying or Very sad

    Krump

    Posts : 2281
    Reputation : 336
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Channel 9 Commentary

    Post by Krump on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:26 am

    @Mearcats wrote:Maybe they've been recalled to the squad and are coming outta retirement to fix this shambles that is currently our side
    This makes me miss Ramesh.
    We'll still win at home just like everyone else. Something needs to be done about all teams failing away from home, no idea what though.

    Krump

    Posts : 2281
    Reputation : 336
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Channel 9 Commentary

    Post by Krump on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:33 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    This makes me miss Ramesh.
    We'll still win at home just like everyone else. Something needs to be done about all teams failing away from home, no idea what though.
    What a fucking idiot.

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6864
    Reputation : 707
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Channel 9 Commentary

    Post by SI on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:57 am

    @Krump wrote:
    @Krump wrote:
    This makes me miss Ramesh.
    We'll still win at home just like everyone else. Something needs to be done about all teams failing away from home, no idea what though.
    What a fucking idiot.

    Lol

    KP's commentary is shitting me, his changes in tone mainly, anyone else?

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2436
    Reputation : 513
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Channel 9 Commentary

    Post by No Worries on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:31 pm

    Something aint right in that dressing room

      Current date/time is Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:05 am