NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Draft Game 2016 V2

    Share
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4754
    Reputation : 595
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Random on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:30 pm

    @Welshy wrote:Just to confirm

    players from squads which finished the year at that team?
    any cap of amount of players from any one team?

    and how was the draft order decided?  pirat

    Draft order was decided by the illustrious random.org website. (Only took 7 attempts to ensure you were in the bottom half of the group Welshy... Just took me with you though.)

    Regarding the team selection, I am open to ideas, I was just thinking anyone listed for 2016 ala Zerotackle. So Segeyaro wouldn't be applicable as he left mid-season but retiring guys Parker are able to be selected.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8330
    Reputation : 1253
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Welshy on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:37 pm

    @Random wrote:

    Draft order was decided by the illustrious random.org website. (Only took 7 attempts to ensure you were in the bottom half of the group Welshy... Just took me with you though.)

    Regarding the team selection, I am open to ideas, I was just thinking anyone listed for 2016 ala Zerotackle. So Segeyaro wouldn't be applicable as he left mid-season but retiring guys Parker are able to be selected.
    haha you bastard!! Guarantee my preferred R1 pick goes before I get my go!

    I'm fine with that mate, lets get this ball rolling!!
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4754
    Reputation : 595
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Random on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:40 pm

    Well Charliemurphy is up and he usually posts latenight/early morning. So my money is he won't be on until tomorrow. (Also would be wrong to enact the 12hr rule until Round 1 is complete so everyone has had a chance to see it has started.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8330
    Reputation : 1253
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Welshy on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:44 pm

    @Random wrote:Well Charliemurphy is up and he usually posts latenight/early morning. So my money is he won't be on until tomorrow. (Also would be wrong to enact the 12hr rule until Round 1 is complete so everyone has had a chance to see it has started.
    come on @charliemurphy pick CS9 and be done with it!!
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9133
    Reputation : 1578
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:47 pm

    @Random wrote:Well Charliemurphy is up and he usually posts latenight/early morning. So my money is he won't be on until tomorrow. (Also would be wrong to enact the 12hr rule until Round 1 is complete so everyone has had a chance to see it has started.
    Agree on the Round 1 armistice.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8330
    Reputation : 1253
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Welshy on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:48 pm

    Just a warning if anyone does pick Friz I will sulk and not play anymore...
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4754
    Reputation : 595
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Random on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:50 pm

    @Welshy wrote:
    @Random wrote:Well Charliemurphy is up and he usually posts latenight/early morning. So my money is he won't be on until tomorrow. (Also would be wrong to enact the 12hr rule until Round 1 is complete so everyone has had a chance to see it has started.
    come on @charliemurphy pick CS9 and be done with it!!

    CS9 over Thurston?
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8330
    Reputation : 1253
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Welshy on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:52 pm

    @Random wrote:

    CS9 over Thurston?
    Yes I would! and did last year,should of won bar some questionable voting..... pig pirat tongue silent
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9133
    Reputation : 1578
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:55 pm

    @Welshy wrote:Just a warning if anyone does pick Friz I will sulk and not play anymore...
    @Honeysett and I were going to try to get him to wish you a Happy Birthday if he was at the Perth signing opp yesterday, but he wasn't Crying or Very sad .  Will try to get you a close up with him all sweaty and shit at the game  Very Happy
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9133
    Reputation : 1578
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:57 pm

    I'd actually be fine with him spitting on me, in a sensual way of course.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8330
    Reputation : 1253
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Welshy on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:57 pm

    Standard has an Issue wrote:
    @Honeysett and I were going to try to get him to wish you a Happy Birthday if he was at the Perth signing opp yesterday, but he wasn't Crying or Very sad .  Will try to get you a close up with him all sweaty and shit at the game  Very Happy
    Mate that would of been fucking amazing and thanks for the thought!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:58 pm

    @Welshy wrote:
    Yes I would! and did last year,should of won bar some questionable voting..... pig pirat tongue silent
    I was robbed last draft game. Absolutely robbed.

    My team was clearly the best. Fo real.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:59 pm

    Standard has an Issue wrote:I'd actually be fine with him spitting on me, in a sensual way of course.
    Jizzell?
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9133
    Reputation : 1578
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:00 am

    TopDog wrote:
    Standard has an Issue wrote:I'd actually be fine with him spitting on me, in a sensual way of course.
    Jizzell?
    Lol

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:06 am

    TopDog wrote:
    I was robbed last draft game. Absolutely robbed.

    My team was clearly the best. Fo real.

    Here fishy fishy

    Fishing
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8330
    Reputation : 1253
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Welshy on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:07 am

    TopDog wrote:

    Here fishy fishy

    Fishing
    No rise....

    I'm keeping calm this time....

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:14 am

    @Welshy wrote:
    No rise....

    I'm keeping calm this time....
    Makes me chuckle just thinking about it. Draft games are serious business lol!
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8330
    Reputation : 1253
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Welshy on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:16 am

    TopDog wrote:
    Makes me chuckle just thinking about it. Draft games are serious business lol!
    no point in a dick swinging contest you if cant get it out and start doing the helicopter
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4754
    Reputation : 595
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Random on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:47 am

    Charlie is on here comes the first draft pick.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8330
    Reputation : 1253
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Draft Game 2016 V2

    Post by Welshy on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:49 am

    @Random wrote:Charlie is on here comes the first draft pick.
    The excitement builds.....

      Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:50 am