NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

Funny Posts 16/17

Honeysett

Funny Posts 16/17

Post by Honeysett on Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:04 pm

If there is a hilarious post that sticks out, quote it, copy and paste it here. So for the end of year awards for next year we can have a heap to choose from.

code delta

Re: Funny Posts 16/17

Post by code delta on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:15 pm

Meltdown of year,
    Everything this years softcock winner has done today. To many meltdown post in to many places around the forums to highlight something outstanding. Today should not be forgotten. Rolling Laugh

SI

Re: Funny Posts 16/17

Post by SI on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:04 am

Re: 2017 Draw

@Honeysett wrote:Swings and roundabouts for the Broncos, would you prefer prime time so you can earn more money to pay people under the table or would you prefer to have a warped schedule like the rest of us?

Knights were always going to struggle to have a fair draw, we can't have the bye every week.

The really good thing is, Origin Game 2 has Knights V Dragons at Jubilee on the Sunday, which hopefully means we can catch that game as well.

New post by Dip Today at 4:49 am

So much hate. Why would we pay people under the table, when we can just use the perfectly legal plethora of 3rd party agreements that sponsors are willing to pay in order to be associated with the brand the Broncos have created?

And in answer to your question, personally I'd far prefer to have a mixture of Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday matches. Jack Reed is retired, so there is no reason why we can't have day matches anymore. It'd be nice not to have a third of home matches where my wife, primary school kids, and me don't get home after Midnight on Friday morning and have to back up for work or school the next day. It seems the majority of fans feel the same way.

Current date/time is Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:04 pm