NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    NFL Fantasy II

    Share
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8072
    Reputation : 1204
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 24, 2017 12:53 am

    We moving over to NFL.com this year?

    will add a poll
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4625
    Reputation : 559
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Random on Wed May 24, 2017 1:02 am

    I think the consensus was last year that we move so might as well make the move.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8072
    Reputation : 1204
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 24, 2017 1:05 am

    @Random wrote:I think the consensus was last year that we move so might as well make the move.
    I'm up for it mate

    have we got the promotion relegation teams sorted?
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4625
    Reputation : 559
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Random on Wed May 24, 2017 1:07 am

    @Welshy wrote:
    @Random wrote:I think the consensus was last year that we move so might as well make the move.
    I'm up for it mate

    have we got the promotion relegation teams sorted?

    DUnno, I do know I was L1 and I am still L1 this year...
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8072
    Reputation : 1204
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 24, 2017 1:10 am

    @Random wrote:

    DUnno, I do know I was L1 and I am still L1 this year...
    WHy did I have in m head that you got relegated haha?

    THnk it might of been @Pain
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8072
    Reputation : 1204
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 24, 2017 1:18 am

    @Random wrote:

    DUnno, I do know I was L1 and I am still L1 this year...
    You were relegated mate just re-activated the leagues to get placings
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4625
    Reputation : 559
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Random on Wed May 24, 2017 1:26 am

    L1 Relegations:

    The Pain - @Pain
    The best In The World - @Random (I tied with Rev, but he had a better PF score @Revraiser)

    L2 Promotions:

    Rawls Deep - @Russ (Overall Winner)
    Team Mearcats - @Mearcats (2nd Overall/Made Finals vs Russ [Not sure who won, but he would be next in line if he lost anyway.])

    L2 Relegations:

    L3 Promotions:

    NZ RippinandTearin - @rippinandtearin (Overall/GF Winner)

    Then it should be one of the following
    Bundah Boys - @Jelejasof (Was already in L2, so wont be promoted.)
    Jag Nation! - @Krayziekiwi (Hasn't been active since last year. I will put him up as a placeholder. But if someone could check who is next in line out of Wolfking, Shanbon and Elroy in case.)

    Leagues as they stand...

    League 1

    Great Odens Ravens - Welshy
    Dread Lord - @Dreadlord
    Hard Gronk Life - @Deuces
    Synyster Vengeance - @Surmo13
    The Greenbay Sharks - @Revraiser
    Team Arkwright - @Beastfromthebigeast
    Rawls Deep - @Russ
    Team Mearcats - @Mearcats

    League 2

    The Pain - @Pain
    The Best In The World - @Random
    NZ RippinandTearin - @rippinandtearin
    Jag Nation! - @Krayziekiwi

    Team Bomber - @Bronchose
    Canterbury Charizards - @Studogg101
    Team Archer - @Archer
    Team Benson - @SI
    Team Krump - @Krump
    West End Warriors - @Jelejasof
    (2 teams to be relegated)


    League 3

    One True King - @Shanbon
    Team Warren - @Wolfking
    Last Tribe - @CruiseElroy

    So need someone to confirm L2 Relegations and who would be next up for L3 promotion.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4625
    Reputation : 559
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Random on Wed May 24, 2017 1:26 am

    @Welshy wrote:
    @Random wrote:

    DUnno, I do know I was L1 and I am still L1 this year...
    You were relegated mate just re-activated the leagues to get placings

    I know Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

    It was a shocking year for me. I was Relegated from Ultimate and NFL Drafts..
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8072
    Reputation : 1204
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 24, 2017 1:31 am

    Need @Jelejasof to activate the L3 from last year to see final standings but have the info for L1 and L2
    League 1




    L1 Division Champion - Deuces
    L1 Superbowl Winner - Dreadlord
    L1 Relegation - Random + Pain

    League 2




    L2 Division Champion - Russ
    L2 Superbowl Winner - Mearcats
    L2 Relegation -  Krump + Jelejasof
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4625
    Reputation : 559
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Random on Wed May 24, 2017 1:33 am

    Updated List:

    L1 Relegations:

    The Pain - @Pain
    The best In The World - @Random (I tied with Rev, but he had a better PF score @Revraiser)

    L2 Promotions:

    Rawls Deep - @Russ (Overall Winner)
    Team Mearcats - @Mearcats (2nd Overall/Made Finals vs Russ [Not sure who won, but he would be next in line if he lost anyway.])

    L2 Relegations:

    L3 Promotions:

    NZ RippinandTearin - @rippinandtearin (Overall/GF Winner)

    Then it should be one of the following
    Bundah Boys - @Jelejasof (Was already in L2, so wont be promoted.)
    Jag Nation! - @Krayziekiwi (Hasn't been active since last year. I will put him up as a placeholder. But if someone could check who is next in line out of Wolfking, Shanbon and Elroy in case.)

    Leagues as they stand...

    League 1

    Great Odens Ravens - Welshy
    Dread Lord - @Dreadlord
    Hard Gronk Life - @Deuces
    Synyster Vengeance - @Surmo13
    The Greenbay Sharks - @Revraiser
    Team Arkwright - @Beastfromthebigeast
    Rawls Deep - @Russ
    Team Mearcats - @Mearcats

    League 2

    The Pain - @Pain
    The Best In The World - @Random
    NZ RippinandTearin - @rippinandtearin
    Jag Nation! - @Krayziekiwi
    Team Bomber - @Bronchose
    Canterbury Charizards - @Studogg101
    Team Archer - @Archer
    Team Benson - @SI



    League 3

    One True King - @Shanbon
    Team Warren - @Wolfking
    Last Tribe - @CruiseElroy
    Team Krump - @Krump
    West End Warriors - @Jelejasof


    Who would be next up for L3 promotion?

    Updated now. Welshy you can check the league without it being reactivated too by the way. If you log in it is finicky to get to. Go to the activated screen that tells you to notify the League Manager -> At the top it says your Team Name, Click that. -> Then you can goto the League Standings and change to the 2016 season.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8072
    Reputation : 1204
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 24, 2017 1:38 am

    @Random wrote:Updated List:

    L1 Relegations:

    The Pain - @Pain
    The best In The World - @Random (I tied with Rev, but he had a better PF score @Revraiser)

    L2 Promotions:

    Rawls Deep - @Russ (Overall Winner)
    Team Mearcats - @Mearcats (2nd Overall/Made Finals vs Russ [Not sure who won, but he would be next in line if he lost anyway.])

    L2 Relegations:

    L3 Promotions:

    NZ RippinandTearin - @rippinandtearin (Overall/GF Winner)

    Then it should be one of the following
    Bundah Boys - @Jelejasof (Was already in L2, so wont be promoted.)
    Jag Nation! - @Krayziekiwi (Hasn't been active since last year. I will put him up as a placeholder. But if someone could check who is next in line out of Wolfking, Shanbon and Elroy in case.)

    Leagues as they stand...

    League 1

    Great Odens Ravens - Welshy
    Dread Lord - @Dreadlord
    Hard Gronk Life - @Deuces
    Synyster Vengeance - @Surmo13
    The Greenbay Sharks - @Revraiser
    Team Arkwright - @Beastfromthebigeast
    Rawls Deep - @Russ
    Team Mearcats - @Mearcats

    League 2

    The Pain - @Pain
    The Best In The World - @Random
    NZ RippinandTearin - @rippinandtearin
    Jag Nation! - @Krayziekiwi
    Team Bomber - @Bronchose
    Canterbury Charizards - @Studogg101
    Team Archer - @Archer
    Team Benson - @SI



    League 3

    One True King - @Shanbon
    Team Warren - @Wolfking
    Last Tribe - @CruiseElroy
    Team Krump - @Krump
    West End Warriors - @Jelejasof


    Who would be next up for L3 promotion?

    Updated now. Welshy you can check the league without it being reactivated too by the way. If you log in it is finicky to get to. Go to the activated screen that tells you to notify the League Manager -> At the top it says your Team Name, Click that. -> Then you can goto the League Standings and change to the 2016 season.
    legend didn't se all this and I posted 

    good work mate, while to go yet but good to get the ducks in a row

    hopefully get enough interest for a 4th league and be easy to sort if other 3 are good to go.

    also up for it to start a dynasty league perhaps
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8072
    Reputation : 1204
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 24, 2017 1:43 am

    @random

    think you were only able to check because I had already activated league mate? Can't seem to do it the way you explained?
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4625
    Reputation : 559
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Random on Wed May 24, 2017 3:39 am

    That is odd, and must have been spectacular timing.
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 2493
    Reputation : 418
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Revraiser on Wed May 24, 2017 6:35 am

    Gentleman
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8072
    Reputation : 1204
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 24, 2017 7:04 am

    @Revraiser wrote:Gentleman
    Evening fine sir! Stayed in L1 by skin of your teeth mate! Congrats
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 1491
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Wed May 24, 2017 7:10 am

    Hey guys. I didnt win the final in L3, Russ won it. I was the regular season top of table.

    Does that change anything?

    Happy as if we move over to NFL!
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8072
    Reputation : 1204
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 24, 2017 7:12 am

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:Hey guys. I didnt win the final in L3, Russ won it. I was the regular season top of table.

    Does that change anything?

    Happy as if we move over to NFL!
    Yes you get promoted mate, league winner and Super Bowl winner get promoted from each league. Congrats
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8072
    Reputation : 1204
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 24, 2017 7:15 am

    Whoever finished 2nd or third in L3 will get promoted to L2 due to Russ being promoted to L1
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 1491
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Wed May 24, 2017 9:37 am

    @Welshy wrote:Whoever finished 2nd or third in L3 will get promoted to L2 due to Russ being promoted to L1

    I got 2nd overall so I guess its whoever was 3rd?

    I cant seem to access last years standings now though....
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4625
    Reputation : 559
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Random on Wed May 24, 2017 9:40 am

    @Welshy wrote:Whoever finished 2nd or third in L3 will get promoted to L2 due to Russ being promoted to L1

    L3 wad the following

    Russ (Already in L1)
    Ripping and Tearing (Overall Winner - Promoted)
    KrayzieKiwi (Hasn't been on since last year.)
    Jelejasof (Was relegated from L2)

    So unless Krayzie comes back or we are cool with Jelejasof holding his spot whoever was 5th from L3 will get promoted. (Assuming they weren't in other leagues.)

      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:42 pm