NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Share
    avatar
    wolfking

    Posts : 2926
    Reputation : 335
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 32
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by wolfking on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:22 am

    @zorasdomain wrote:

    Surely with Hastings out they will need SST on the field for goal kicking? Or is there someone else who can kick for them?

    Mitchell has kicked before.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8335
    Reputation : 1266
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by SI on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:27 am

    @zorasdomain wrote:
    @wolfking wrote:

    Would Copley get dropped?  I'm playing either Manu or Copley so hopefully they both don't get shunted haha.

    I have SST so this is damn worrying too.  Unless Watson gone, Guerra at lock and Aubbs stays at second row with SST and Lui on the bench.  Pretty sure that's happened before.

    Or Guerra comes off the bench perhaps.

    Surely with Hastings out they will need SST on the field for goal kicking? Or is there someone else who can kick for them?
    Good point.  Bobblehead can kick.  Latrell as well.  Can Pearce kick?
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 2714
    Reputation : 343
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by Finch on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:00 am

    @wolfking wrote:

    Mitchell has kicked before.

    Hopefully my man Matterson can kick them!!
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 2714
    Reputation : 343
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by Finch on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:05 am

    Just heard on the radio that TMM is starting contact training, might be back in round 21 against the Warriors.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8335
    Reputation : 1266
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by SI on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:09 am

    @Finch wrote:Just heard on the radio that TMM is starting contact training, might be back in round 21 against the Warriors.
    Forgot he was due back early; nearly bought Carty in yesterday.  So will the Panthers risk playing 2 rookies in the halves in the run to the finals?  Not sure if you would even disrupt Carty/Cleary at this stage.
    avatar
    SoylentGreen

    Posts : 872
    Reputation : 151
    Join date : 2016-01-20

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by SoylentGreen on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:45 am

    @SI wrote:
    Forgot he was due back early; nearly bought Carty in yesterday.  So will the Panthers risk playing 2 rookies in the halves in the run to the finals?  Not sure if you would even disrupt Carty/Cleary at this stage.

    Cartwright didn't have a great game in the halves yesterday - he's still more useful to them as a 2rf in my opinion.
    avatar
    Chewie

    Posts : 2150
    Reputation : 589
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by Chewie on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:04 am

    @SI wrote:
    Forgot he was due back early; nearly bought Carty in yesterday.  So will the Panthers risk playing 2 rookies in the halves in the run to the finals?  Not sure if you would even disrupt Carty/Cleary at this stage.

    Carty and Cleary isn't a bad combo
    Both didn't have a great game yesterday, but they still managed to get the W
    avatar
    wolfking

    Posts : 2926
    Reputation : 335
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 32
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by wolfking on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:42 am

    TMM could be useful. Stick Carty back in the second row and they really have 3 playmakers in the line with Moylan out the back. Not to mention Wallace in there too.
    avatar
    sets

    Posts : 502
    Reputation : 168
    Join date : 2016-01-27
    Location : 2014 Rank 900's / 2015 Rank 1600's / 2016 Rank 1500's

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by sets on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:51 am

    @wolfking wrote:TMM could be useful.  Stick Carty back in the second row and they really have 3 playmakers in the line with Moylan out the back.  Not to mention Wallace in there too.









    Last edited by sets on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hahah, someone is sensitive.)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:02 am

    LEWLEWLEWLEWLEWLEWLEWLEWL
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 7794
    Reputation : 1124
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by Welshy on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:44 am

    Repost from last thread

    Gallen in for Taylor

    or wait a week and go

    JTurbo - Fifita or anyone else
    avatar
    Chucky

    Posts : 681
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 48
    Location : NSW

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by Chucky on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:52 am

    @Welshy wrote:Repost from last thread

    Gallen in for Taylor

    or wait a week and go

    JTurbo - Fifita or anyone else
    I'd wait a week and get Fifita, unless you need Gallen tonight.
    avatar
    Garden Chair

    Posts : 240
    Reputation : 78
    Join date : 2016-06-26
    Location : NZ

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by Garden Chair on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:05 am

    Yea i would go Fifita, he is in amazing form
    avatar
    sets

    Posts : 502
    Reputation : 168
    Join date : 2016-01-27
    Location : 2014 Rank 900's / 2015 Rank 1600's / 2016 Rank 1500's

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by sets on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:20 am

    Fifita just pumps out 70's
    He is well rested, and charging to the finals. Must have in your team, regardless of pod possibilities
    avatar
    OnTheLast

    Posts : 729
    Reputation : 171
    Join date : 2016-03-08

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by OnTheLast on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:22 am

    Crap, Matterson to the bench for the Chooks.
    avatar
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 2065
    Reputation : 161
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : UK

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:25 am

    Cmon JWH big game today Laughing Laughing
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 7794
    Reputation : 1124
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by Welshy on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:26 am

    @Chucky wrote:
    I'd wait a week and get Fifita, unless you need Gallen tonight.

    @Garden Chair wrote:Yea i would go Fifita, he is in amazing form

    @sets wrote:Fifita just pumps out 70's
    He is well rested, and charging to the finals. Must have in your team, regardless of pod possibilities

    Cheers guys!

    looks like i will be sacrificing points this week and get Fifita for JTurbo next round!

    feel more comfortable with ET over JTurbo for the run in as well with Turbos reduced minutes
    avatar
    OnTheLast

    Posts : 729
    Reputation : 171
    Join date : 2016-03-08

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by OnTheLast on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:34 am

    @Welshy wrote:





    Cheers guys!

    looks like i will be sacrificing points this week and get Fifita for JTurbo next round!

    feel more comfortable with ET over JTurbo for the run in as well with Turbos reduced minutes

    Yup JT out, Fifita the metre eater in. Great plan.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8335
    Reputation : 1266
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by SI on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:42 am

    Should trus the Sharks site over NRL.com right?  Sharks have Gallen at Lock and Bukuya as prop, NRL the opposite.  HOWEVER, it would make more sense for Gallen to be Prop and Bukuya Lock, especially against that Roosters pack.
    avatar
    Sik

    Posts : 879
    Reputation : 125
    Join date : 2016-02-01
    Age : 32
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 45

    Post by Sik on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:46 am

    @SI wrote:Should trus the Sharks site over NRL.com right?  Sharks have Gallen at Lock and Bukuya as prop, NRL the opposite.  HOWEVER, it would make more sense for Gallen to be Prop and Bukuya Lock, especially against that Roosters pack.

    NRL.com has Gallen at lock.

      Current date/time is Fri May 26, 2017 12:06 am