NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Share

    Boozecluez

    Posts : 1129
    Reputation : 233
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Boozecluez on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:40 pm

    @Welshy wrote:It beggars belief

    Green is no where near the side nearly all year then Barrett plays him for longer than JTurbo, Taupau

    stupid

    Or you have a game breaking player who has been killing it the previous 5 games but then gets benched for Jono Wright.
    Or you have a young half who has been playing ok but then when Pearce gets back he gets dropped and cops the blame.

    Notice what these teams all have in common........

    sets

    Posts : 319
    Reputation : 100
    Join date : 2016-01-27
    Location : 2014 Rank 900's / 2015 Rank 1600's / 2016 Rank 1500's

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by sets on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:43 pm

    Tom Turbodick gets soo many running meters cause stewart is the laziest fucknuckle ever to play fullback. Just phoning it in every game now
    80 mins of gametime and gets a monster 9 points

    He has played 9 x 80min games this year and averaged 14 points, and that was up because he scored a try in round 3

    worse then feeny maybe

    Ben Hunt's Butterfingers

    Posts : 270
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2016-02-26

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Ben Hunt's Butterfingers on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:45 pm

    Got Addin Fonua-Blake's 55 because I had to play him to make 16 players this week. Finished on 929 from my 16 too! cheer cheer

    Chucky

    Posts : 501
    Reputation : 97
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 47
    Location : NSW

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Chucky on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:56 pm

    @Ben Hunt's Butterfingers wrote:Got Addin Fonua-Blake's 55 because I had to play him to make 16 players this week. Finished on 929 from my 16 too! cheer cheer
    Needed an AE due to Munsters withdrawal.
    Instead of Fonua-Blakes 55, I get Batemans 20 and lose an important H2H by 13 points.
    Hopefully updates will be kind.

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 5735
    Reputation : 555
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Welshy on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 pm

    in a round where I thought I would be taking a few steps backward in the rankings which is tough considering how poor I have been doing, will take a 924 with 16 players

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 7885
    Reputation : 1112
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Bren on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:12 pm

    Stopped really caring about Fantasy weeks ago so not overly fussed with this week. Ultimate draft league is where its at.

    Tark

    Posts : 43
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2015-12-02

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Tark on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:12 pm

    910 with only 16 this week. Half my points came from 6 players.

    Very glad I traded in James and Cleary this week.

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 5735
    Reputation : 555
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Welshy on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:17 pm

    @Tark wrote:910 with only 16 this week.  Half my points came from 6 players.

    Very glad I traded in James and Cleary this week.  

    wowsers, that's as good a double trade in for straight points as I have ever seen Shocked

    wolfking

    Posts : 1205
    Reputation : 125
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 32
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by wolfking on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:19 pm

    Fuck you Ethan Lowe you lazy piece of shit.  Would trade rage him out if he didn't play Round 18.  Fuck. Really fucking sick of Granville's and JT's love fest with Cooper too, so frustrating to watch.

    Pain

    Posts : 1011
    Reputation : 157
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Pain on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:23 pm

    @Bren wrote:Stopped really caring about Fantasy weeks ago so not overly fussed with this week. Ultimate draft league is where its at.
    You should  post in the relevant thread then

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 5735
    Reputation : 555
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Welshy on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:25 pm

    @wolfking wrote:Fuck you Ethan Lowe you lazy piece of shit.  Would trade rage him out if he didn't play Round 18.  Fuck.  Really fucking sick of Granville's and JT's love fest with Cooper too, so frustrating to watch.

    Don't let Bullbender hear you speak about Ethan Lowe like that, it will be the end of you!

    I'm on your side though mate, the headband wearing, low sock sporting tart

    pm888

    Posts : 280
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by pm888 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:27 pm

    @sets wrote:Tom Turbodick gets soo many running meters cause stewart is the laziest fucknuckle ever to play fullback. Just phoning it in every game now
    80 mins of gametime and gets a monster 9 points

    He has played 9 x 80min games this year and averaged 14 points, and that was up because he scored a try in round 3

    worse then feeny maybe

    Stewart is absolutely shithouse this year and should move on already. hasn't got the pace or effort to make try saving tackles in defense either.

    But it is worth saying that he is the 6th greatest nrl try scorer of all time which I didn't know until looking at the stats recently

    wolfking

    Posts : 1205
    Reputation : 125
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 32
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by wolfking on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:29 pm

    @Welshy wrote:

    Don't let Bullbender hear you speak about Ethan Lowe like that, it will be the end of you!

    I'm on your side though mate, the headband wearing, low sock sporting tart

    He's one of my fav players to be honest, and his scoring around 50 the last couple of weeks has been most welcome, but he was just shit tonight. I thought going to the maroons camp would fire him up, but obviously not. Half the time it's not his fault as about 90% of the time tonight they went down Cooper's edge as per normal, just so fucking annoying.

    Bullbender

    Posts : 278
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Bullbender on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:06 pm

    @wolfking wrote:

    He's one of my fav players to be honest, and his scoring around 50 the last couple of weeks has been most welcome, but he was just shit tonight.  I thought going to the maroons camp would fire him up, but obviously not.  Half the time it's not his fault as about 90% of the time tonight they went down Cooper's edge as per normal, just so fucking annoying.  

    I thought the same and thought he was due for a meat pie so threw the C on him in Dream Team and Supercoach after my vices failed. What a massive fail all round. Our relationship is on the rocks at the moment

    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 1348
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : UK

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

    Feels like top 1000 is a dream, always seem to be in there after a game only to end up outside at the end of the bloody round.

    903/16 will do this week, onwards and upwards next week

    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 1348
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : UK

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:23 pm

    I also have a feeling TLT will not be kind at all

    Stinkbug

    Posts : 289
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2016-03-15
    Location : Townsville

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Stinkbug on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:29 pm

    so is there actually news on parcell? it would be nice to squeeze some $$ out of him if possible and close the gap with friend.

    Onthebeatpete

    Posts : 275
    Reputation : 75
    Join date : 2016-04-02

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Onthebeatpete on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:40 pm

    Thankyou fonua-Blake and Thurston :-)
    900 pre updates. Only had 16 as Munster didn't play also.
    Is anybody gonna buy hardaker this week? Was thinking of swapping out lolohea for him.

    Revraiser

    Posts : 1287
    Reputation : 130
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by Revraiser on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:40 pm

    Id pick anoth over friend. To hard trying to get to him, when a bunch of others would do the job.
    How come the threads have slowed down much earlier this season ?

    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 872
    Reputation : 85
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 42

    Post by rhinoceroo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:42 pm

    912 this week. Screwed by Munster, Lolohea and Lowe. Staying around steady at 43rd overall, but had hoped for a decent rise this week.

    Quick snippet for those thinking of bringing in Hardaker...he's not arriving in Australia until Wednesday so the chances of him playing this week are very slim.

      Current date/time is Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:10 pm