NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Share
    avatar
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 881
    Reputation : 256
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Pookus McFly on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:40 am

    I'm trading in BJ next round too. Let's all get BJ! BJ for everybody!
    avatar
    Cake Tiger

    Posts : 303
    Reputation : 98
    Join date : 2015-11-10

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Cake Tiger on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:42 am

    @EvenSteeden wrote:9 players this week pre-trades (if any)...yay.

    Same for me. Knew it was coming though. Not going to panic trade in a bunch of one week wallies just to have them stink up the joint and wreck my team. Hoping not to fall too far down the rankings and still have trades for the run in.
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 3642
    Reputation : 693
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Archer on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:50 am

    Bren wrote:
    Cash is sitting there waiting for the trade for next week. Other option is Auvaa - Teddy but Id prefer to shore up my CTRs.
    Tiger's are gonseki anyway, jump on Teddy, I'm going to!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:55 am

    @Archer wrote:
    Tiger's are gonseki anyway, jump on Teddy, I'm going to!
    Why jump on a player that hasnt bottomed out when I can wait a few weeks and get him at bargain basement price? So then I can have both Tedesco and BJ? Sounds like a plan to me.
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 3642
    Reputation : 693
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Archer on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:05 am

    Bren wrote:
    Why jump on a player that hasnt bottomed out when I can wait a few weeks and get him at bargain basement price? So then I can have both Tedesco and BJ? Sounds like a plan to me.
    Be reasonable, surely we can find a compromise here? Gillet is pretty important to the Broncos right and you don't see me trading him in do you!?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:09 am

    @Archer wrote:
    Be reasonable, surely we can find a compromise here? Gillet is pretty important to the Broncos right and you don't see me trading him in do you!?
    Im doing the trade now cause you keep forcing it. Want the screen shot?
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 3642
    Reputation : 693
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Archer on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:10 am

    asjklfasdlkjflakjdf this app is so terrible, I've tried to set my team up this week about 9 times and after about 5 minutes it resets itself, this is despite it telling me after each change "this has been saved automatically"
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 3642
    Reputation : 693
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Archer on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:11 am

    Bren wrote:
    Im doing the trade now cause you keep forcing it. Want the screen shot?
    Don't think I won't bring in Hunt, cause I'll do it!
    avatar
    Johnny B Goode

    Posts : 2345
    Reputation : 297
    Join date : 2016-01-30

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Johnny B Goode on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:15 am

    @Cake Tiger wrote:

    Same for me. Knew it was coming though. Not going to panic trade in a bunch of one week wallies just to have them stink up the joint and wreck my team. Hoping not to fall too far down the rankings and still have trades for the run in.


    I've got 8 so I'm even worse off. Saving them precious trades though
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 4574
    Reputation : 1239
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Honeysett on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:17 am

    JDB, Munster =extremely late on him but need to do it it) NPR

    4

    Whitehead, Bateman and Mitchell.

    Thoughts? I might wait on trading out Bateman after I see what his BE is
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 3642
    Reputation : 693
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Archer on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:20 am

    @Honeysett wrote:JDB, Munster =extremely late on him but need to do it it) NPR

    4

    Whitehead, Bateman and Mitchell.

    Thoughts? I might wait on trading out Bateman after I see what his BE is
    It's listed on the 1st page isn't it? Looks to be 36, don't think I can see him scoring that, last weeks team will have Boyd returning definitely and possibly Fenno. I guess best case scenario he knocks out 40-45, worst case 15-20? Whether that's worth the gamble for you I don't know. Whitehead & Bateman for JDB though will mean losing 2 Rd18 players to gain 1 Rd16 player, do you care?
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 3642
    Reputation : 693
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Archer on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:25 am

    @Archer wrote:
    Be reasonable, surely we can find a compromise here? Gillet is pretty important to the Broncos right and you don't see me trading him in do you!?
    Ok Panda maaaaaaaaate, I've found the perfect compromise for you, what about you bring in DWalker next week? He's scoring well now and BJ will surely be picked for game 3 anyway so you won't have him rd 18 >.>
    avatar
    TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix

    Posts : 90
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2016-04-21
    Location : Auckland

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:27 am

    Pearce not named is putting a spanner in the works here Bang

    Does anyone know about Norman's July court case ?

    I was under the impression that he can play until the case kicks off, but if he gets found guilty he is gooonnne ?

    avatar
    Tunza's Chin

    Posts : 49
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2016-05-25

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Tunza's Chin on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:33 am

    @TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix wrote:Pearce not named is putting a spanner in the works here  Bang

    Does anyone know about Norman's July court case ?

    I was under the impression that he can play until the case kicks off, but if he gets found guilty he is gooonnne ?


    No, if he's found guilty he has to play for Cronulla.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:35 am

    @Archer wrote:
    Ok Panda maaaaaaaaate, I've found the perfect compromise for you, what about you bring in DWalker next week? He's scoring well now and BJ will surely be picked for game 3 anyway so you won't have him rd 18 >.>
    Trades done lad. Munster and Leilua are in my squad.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:38 am

    Smith Friend
    Fifita Graham Surgess
    Gallen JDB Jtbro Whitehead
    Hunt DCE Norman
    Leilua Aitken
    Munster Radradra Barba

    I like that.
    avatar
    TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix

    Posts : 90
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2016-04-21
    Location : Auckland

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:40 am

    @Tunza's Chin wrote:

    No, if he's found guilty he has to play for Cronulla.

    Could be worse teams to play for this year :-)

    No shame in being 2nd on points difference to Storm.
    avatar
    EvenSteeden

    Posts : 336
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2015-10-30
    Location : NZ

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by EvenSteeden on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:44 am

    @Tunza's Chin wrote:

    No, if he's found guilty he has to play for Cronulla.

    Could be worse things than playing for the NRL's second-best team right now.

    Though I'm not sure what's worse - playing for the Knights or just not playing at all
    avatar
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 881
    Reputation : 256
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by Pookus McFly on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:46 am

    I have a dilemma. I can afford to trade Mitchell to Leilua and complete my team this week, but then I obviously miss out on this weeks score when I only have 10 playing as it is. If I play Mitchell and he loses 3k (which seems likely with his be of 58), then i can no longer afford to do this in one trade and would need a cashout (and I cannot afford to lose anymore trades). Think I gotta be the numnuts who sells Mitchell in round 15 :/
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 3801
    Reputation : 492
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

    Post by White Lightning on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:49 am

    Bren wrote:Smith Friend
    Fifita Graham Surgess
    Gallen JDB Jtbro Whitehead
    Hunt DCE Norman
    Leilua Aitken
    Munster Radradra Barba

    I like that.

    I don't when I compare it to my team.

      Current date/time is Mon May 29, 2017 2:21 pm