NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 39

2016 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 39 - Page 48 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 39

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Thinking of trading ET or Whitehead to Joey Leilua so my CTR pairing is Aitken and Joey. Really strengthens up that area as I already have enough GUN FRF and 2RF. Thoughts?
    B/L
    B/L

2016 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 39 - Page 48 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 39

Post by B/L Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Anyone who has single digits trades for the run home is going to have cowboys like luck or they will struggle to field a competitive 17 in the final rounds. Especially with team changes in the final.round or 2 resting players for the finals or givng players whose team cant make the final early season finishes to get surgery. Happens every year and it seems.people on here fkrget that and would rather make a trade to get an extra 20 points in a bye round for a player who will be an ae for the rest of the season.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:04 pm

B/L wrote:Anyone who has single digits trades for the run home is going to have cowboys like luck or they will struggle to field a competitive 17 in the final rounds. Especially with team changes in the final.round or 2 resting players for the finals or givng players whose team cant make the final early season finishes to get surgery. Happens every year and it seems.people on here fkrget that and would rather make a trade to get an extra 20 points in a bye round for a player who will be an ae for the rest of the season.

I am going out on a limb and saying that 95% of the comp who are still seriously playing will have single digit trades left after Round 19.
    Neillo
    Neillo

Post by Neillo Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:07 pm

SI wrote:

I am going out on a limb and saying that 95% of the comp who are still seriously playing will have single digit trades left after Round 19.

Does single digit trades after round 14 fit in with that? Sad
    (My support group did nothing to help me.....)
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:10 pm

11 trades is all i have left. If i had more than that i'd only do more damage to my team anyway Razz

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:16 pm

bluetige wrote:Bren request. ask and you shall receive

2016 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 39 - Page 48 Dylan_11
    Lol

If I could like this more then once I would. Absolute GOLD!!
    Trophy
    TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix
    TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix

Post by TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Gents what is the word on Talakai, other than he's going to be a legend haha. Is he likely to get a decent run or is he covering for someone and likely to get pumped back into NSW cup soon ?

I have designs on trading out Pauli2 as I am happy with the amount of cash he has made.

Trading in Talakai will give me cash to turn Cullen into Cleary and then one of Mitchell or Gordon into Teddy when his price has settled. The plan is to bring Pearce (other options?) in for MBye this week because he is hurting my head.

This would give the team bellow in round 16 with 8 trades remaining.

Smith, Parcell ( Parcell to stay unless injured)
    Fifita, JGraham, JBrom, Luelaul
    Surgess, JTurbo, Whitehead, ET, BCart Talaki
    Pearce (this weeks trade), SJ, Cleary, Feeney
    Aitken, Claw, Auva'a, Chee-kam the 18th man
    Munster, Barba, Teddy, Mitchell or Gordon, Kennar

Alternatively, is anyone using Cleary as a starting half ?

charliemurphy
    charliemurphy

Post by charliemurphy Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Bren wrote:Thinking of trading ET or Whitehead to Joey Leilua so my CTR pairing is Aitken and Joey. Really strengthens up that area as I already have enough GUN FRF and 2RF. Thoughts?

That's my exact plan for rd 18 so I say go for it. Not much point in bringing Leilua this week though so maybe next week?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:30 pm

charliemurphy wrote:

That's my exact plan for rd 18 so I say go for it. Not much point in bringing Leilua this week though so maybe next week?
    Yeah mate I meant as a future trade. Thanks for the feedback.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:33 pm

I'm torn, my team looks like this;

Smith (Parcell)
    Fifita Surgess (Ese Leulani)
    Lowe SST ET (Carty Claw Benry)
    SJ Milf (Cleary Feeny)
    BJ Aitken (Holland Lolohea)
    Barba Munster Mitchell (Radradra Guth)

16 trades and 65K.

Was going to get rid of Holland and Claw but their scores make me second guess, and both potentially play the next big bye round (Holland should with Morris out.) Means I only have 10 for this week but might just take the hit. No clue what I should do, I'm kind of happy with this team so far
    charliemurphy
    charliemurphy

Post by charliemurphy Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:34 pm

Bren wrote:
    Yeah mate I meant as a future trade. Thanks for the feedback.

What are your WFBs like? Im thinking of moving Aitken to the backs as he's slightly above most WFBs average and gives me DPP coverage if I need it. Could be another option for you.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:36 pm

wolfking wrote:I'm torn, my team looks like this;

Smith (Parcell)
    SJ Milf (Cleary Feeny)

16 trades and 65K.

Was going to get rid of Holland and Claw but their scores make me second guess, and both potentially play the next big bye round (Holland should with Morris out.)  Means I only have 10 for this week but might just take the hit.  No clue what I should do, I'm kind of happy with this team so far

Just my personal opinion, if I was in your trade position I would probably take the hit and conserve trades for the run home. Will put players like you and B/L in the box seat if injuries do strike.
    charliemurphy
    charliemurphy

Post by charliemurphy Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:38 pm

wolfking wrote:I'm torn, my team looks like this;

Smith (Parcell)
    SJ Milf (Cleary Feeny)

16 trades and 65K.

Was going to get rid of Holland and Claw but their scores make me second guess, and both potentially play the next big bye round (Holland should with Morris out.)  Means I only have 10 for this week but might just take the hit.  No clue what I should do, I'm kind of happy with this team so far

Just take the hit or maybe cashout CLaw and upgrade Barba or a 2RF? You've got heaps of depth but your 2RF is lacking a gun. Nice team overall though!
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:41 pm

SI wrote:

Just my personal opinion, if I was in your trade position I would probably take the hit and conserve trades for the run home.  Will put players like you and B/L in the box seat if injuries do strike.

That's what I was thinking, considering nothing is really sticking out. MIght even be able to make up the points when players like Mau and Friend miss out next week.

Although, maybe just one trade, Feeny to Godinet perhaps for the one extra player but seems like a waste, and I lose the Feeny DP.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:45 pm

TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix wrote:Gents what is the word on Talakai, other than he's going to be a legend haha. Is he likely to get a decent run or is he covering for someone and likely to get pumped back into NSW cup soon ?

I have designs on trading out Pauli2 as I am happy with the amount of cash he has made.

Trading in Talakai will give me cash to turn Cullen into Cleary and then one of Mitchell or Gordon into Teddy when his price has settled. The plan is to bring Pearce (other options?) in for MBye this week because he is hurting my head.

This would give the team bellow in round 16 with 8 trades remaining.

Smith, Parcell ( Parcell to stay unless injured)
    Fifita, JGraham, JBrom, Luelaul
    Surgess, JTurbo, Whitehead, ET, BCart Talaki
    Pearce (this weeks trade), SJ, Cleary, Feeney
    Aitken, Claw, Auva'a, Chee-kam the 18th man
    Munster, Barba, Teddy, Mitchell or Gordon, Kennar

Alternatively, is anyone using Cleary as a starting half ?

I guess The Grevsmuhl move freed up a spot but Sutton is due back soon. Not sure what the word is on Sutton though, seeing Round 17 in some places.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:45 pm

charliemurphy wrote:

Just take the hit or maybe cashout CLaw and upgrade Barba or a 2RF? You've got heaps of depth but your 2RF is lacking a gun. Nice team overall though!

Yeah, I know I'm missing a gun, but these guys are doing okay at the moment, so not too concerned yet. I'm 5K short of going Claw to Mannering, which was my plan so will probably wait. Claw getting a 59 makes me just want to wait and see. My backs I think are set, I thought about Barba or Holland out, but I like the depth in my backs and really, I started the year with the thinking of having a dominant forward team and started with Claw in the CTR, then I don't know, just kept bringing in backs for some reason. I'm happy to go against the grain and rely on backs for this year and take a punt and see how it goes.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:58 pm

Burgess a certain starter.
    TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix
    TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix

Post by TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:02 pm

SI wrote:

I guess The Grevsmuhl move freed up a spot but Sutton is due back soon.  Not sure what the word is on Sutton though, seeing Round 17 in some places.

That sounds about right. Well even if he does come back round 17, I will have my Cleary and Teddy with a bit of cash left over but will have probably burnt a 2nd row slot. Still thinking positives outweigh the negatives ?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Rory O'Brien 30 points in 21 minutes hey.......hmmm.......
    TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix
    TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix

Post by TheSpiritOfRiverPhoenix Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:03 pm

wolfking wrote:Burgess a certain starter.

Lovely, anyone tempted to put the C on him this week Dead Horse

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:01 am