NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Unable to change avatar

    Share
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2394
    Reputation : 384
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Unable to change avatar

    Post by Krump on Tue May 31, 2016 3:50 pm

    When I go into avatar there's no option to change it? I think this has happened to someone before, if it did how did they fix it?
    avatar
    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 8722
    Reputation : 1443
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by Bren on Tue May 31, 2016 4:03 pm

    Just checked mine and it seems to be fine.

    Click on profile (top of page between Usergroups and Messages)
    Click on Avatar (4th option along between signature and friend + foes)
    3rd option down is upload avatar from your computer
    Click Browse to select a file to upload
    Select a file to upload as your avatar
    Wait for file to upload
    Click save (I usually click that shit twice just to make sure)

    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2394
    Reputation : 384
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by Krump on Tue May 31, 2016 4:22 pm

    I did that and this is what its coming up with
    avatar
    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 8722
    Reputation : 1443
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by Bren on Tue May 31, 2016 4:28 pm

    @Krump wrote:I did that and this is what its coming up with
    Maybe delete your avatar completely so there isnt one, log out of your account then log back in then try and upload one. If the ole switch off, switch back on method doesnt work then try deleting all the porn on your computer and try again.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4248
    Reputation : 455
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by Random on Tue May 31, 2016 4:48 pm

    I deleted your avatar, so try now. If there are still issues message me with what you would like it to be changed too.
    avatar
    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 8722
    Reputation : 1443
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by Bren on Tue May 31, 2016 5:01 pm

    @Random wrote:I deleted your avatar, so try now. If there are still issues message me with what you would like it to be changed too.
    He wants it changed to a XXXX QLD Maroons logo.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2394
    Reputation : 384
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by Krump on Tue May 31, 2016 5:15 pm

    @Random wrote:I deleted your avatar, so try now. If there are still issues message me with what you would like it to be changed too.
    Logged out, cleared cache and still no good. There's a pic of Woods and Farah holding the origin shield if you don't mind changing it.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4248
    Reputation : 455
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by Random on Tue May 31, 2016 5:37 pm

    See there is your problem you are trying to upload non-existent images.

    Also try this link and see if you get the same thing. Link


    If you can just message me the pic and i will upload it.
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2575
    Reputation : 588
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by No Worries on Tue May 31, 2016 5:41 pm

    @Krump wrote:When I go into avatar there's no option to change it? I think this has happened to someone before, if it did how did they fix it?

    Consider yourself lucky. I log in and some grubby fuckin cane toad has hacked my account and changed mine for me. I have to change it back 2-3 times a day.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2394
    Reputation : 384
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by Krump on Tue May 31, 2016 6:18 pm

    Your Name wrote:

    Consider yourself lucky. I log in and some grubby fuckin cane toad has hacked my account and changed mine for me. I have to change it back 2-3 times a day.
    For real or are you shit stirring?

    I've got mine anyway, it worked using IE instead of chrome.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4248
    Reputation : 455
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by Random on Tue May 31, 2016 6:23 pm

    Your Name wrote:
    @Krump wrote:When I go into avatar there's no option to change it? I think this has happened to someone before, if it did how did they fix it?

    Consider yourself lucky. I log in and some grubby fuckin cane toad has hacked my account and changed mine for me. I have to change it back 2-3 times a day.

    Rolling Laugh Rolling Laugh Rolling Laugh Rolling Laugh

    That one time change = 2-3 times a day.
    avatar
    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 8722
    Reputation : 1443
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by Bren on Tue May 31, 2016 6:24 pm

    @Random wrote:

    Rolling Laugh Rolling Laugh Rolling Laugh Rolling Laugh

    That one time change = 2-3 times a day.
    Now it all makes sense. LOOOL. What did you change it to?
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4248
    Reputation : 455
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by Random on Tue May 31, 2016 6:44 pm

    @Bren wrote:
    @Random wrote:

    Rolling Laugh Rolling Laugh Rolling Laugh Rolling Laugh

    That one time change = 2-3 times a day.
    Now it all makes sense. LOOOL. What did you change it to?

    I changed his Inglis Blues pic to Inglis in Maroon.
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2575
    Reputation : 588
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Unable to change avatar

    Post by No Worries on Tue May 31, 2016 8:12 pm

    I actually expected that exaggeration to earn me another change.

      Current date/time is Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:36 am