NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Hayne Quits NFL

Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Hayne Quits NFL  - Page 10 Empty Re: Hayne Quits NFL

Post by Revraiser Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:10 pm

By this logic - all the players in the Nrl that are not as good as Hayne are not that good at all,hence the whole competition is pretty lame. Sack the Nrl !
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Revraiser wrote:By this logic - all the players in the Nrl that are not as good as Hayne are not that good at all,hence the whole competition is pretty lame. Sack the Nrl !

How so?
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:20 am

Is this a new thing, Hayne hanging out with Criminals and passing over wads of cash? Or does he have a history of this rubbish?
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:53 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:Is this a new thing, Hayne hanging out with Criminals and passing over wads of cash? Or does he have a history of this rubbish?
    He's Gangsta Laugh 3  I think he got shot at in the Cross 6 or 7 years ago? Total tosser

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:20 am

Maybe he was shot at because he owed money.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:14 am

Krump wrote:
    He's Gangsta Laugh 3  I think he got shot at in the Cross 6 or 7 years ago? Total tosser

Oh really, I didn't know that. My sense after listing to his to his comments during his code hoping is that he is a bit of a knob, but I didn't realise he had a history of being a complete muppet as well.

Maybe his next dream will be to leave the NRL and become a gangsta!! Honestly what an idiot. The NRL should dump this fool and any other tosser that thinks this kind of stuff is ok.

How did Hayne go by the way, at the Titans? I didn't watch any of him as I was away in the USA for his return.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:31 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:

Oh really, I didn't know that. My sense after listing to his to his comments during his code hoping is that he is a bit of a knob, but I didn't realise he had a history of being a complete muppet as well.

Maybe his next dream will be to leave the NRL and become a gangsta!! Honestly what an idiot. The NRL should dump this fool and any other tosser that thinks this kind of stuff is ok.

How did Hayne go by the way, at the Titans? I didn't watch any of him as I was away in the USA for his return.
    Better than I thought TBH but not anything amazing. I figured he wouldn't have the legs to play at any real level this year but the 7's training must have done him some good.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:22 am

The hayne thing is bizarre. So fucking dumb, would love to know the real story tho. Who knows, maybe they were just going to the strippers to throw some dolla billz around. I hate how american he talks and shit, especially with how Australian he was over in the states. Its disappointing and its hard to watch - especially after he had a shocker in the titans last game. He makes it really hard for anyone other than kids and bogans to like him IMO.

Ever since he got back to australia he has come across as an utter tool and moron.
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:44 am

agree Pieman,

never been a hayne fanatic but always liked watching when in form, supported him for NSW and supported his NFL switch but for me the beginning of the end was the "this is my house" way he carried on when he kicked a field foal after being invisible for 80 minutes. there are those that probably found him unbearable in the past, i never did but he is getting that way now, guess that's what happen when you move to QLD tho
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:55 am

Pieman wrote:The hayne thing is bizarre. So fucking dumb, would love to know the real story tho. Who knows, maybe they were just going to the strippers to throw some dolla billz around. I hate how american he talks and shit, especially with how Australian he was over in the states. Its disappointing and its hard to watch - especially after he had a shocker in the titans last game. He makes it really hard for anyone other than kids and bogans to like him IMO.

Ever since he got back to australia he has come across as an utter tool and moron.
    Does it really matter what they were doing? He's consorting with a member of an illegal criminal organisation.
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:09 am

to be fair he is still consorting with less criminals then if he had re-signed with parra
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:21 am

leaguegod wrote:to be fair he is still consorting with less criminals then if he had re-signed with parra

Laugh 3
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 am

"Hayne just gave me $5k, g, large or whatever he said"
    How do you drop $5 large on a night legally ??
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:02 pm

No Worries wrote:"Hayne just gave me $5k, g, large or whatever he said"

You don't, not when it's cash anyway. Add to that the type of bloke he is handing over 5 G too and it's pretty clear what they are up to in my view.

Will be interesting to hear the story he makes up to tell the integrity unit.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:06 pm

Hayne Quits NFL  - Page 10 Jarryd-hayne-hells-angels

Hayne’s manager Wayne Beavis said today the star didn’t realise Bloomfield was a Hells Angels bikie and simply bumped into the alleged standover man at a party.
    “I’ve spoken to Jarryd and he said ‘it was just beers with the boys’,” he told the Daily Telegraph today. “The money’s not his, he would ever be walking around with five grand in his pocket.
    “He says he doesn’t even know the bloke. They aren’t even mates. He just happened to be there.”
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:26 pm

No Worries wrote:Hayne Quits NFL  - Page 10 Jarryd-hayne-hells-angels

Hayne’s manager Wayne Beavis said today the star didn’t realise Bloomfield was a Hells Angels bikie and simply bumped into the alleged standover man at a party.
    “I’ve spoken to Jarryd and he said ‘it was just beers with the boys’,” he told the Daily Telegraph today. “The money’s not his, he would ever be walking around with five grand in his pocket.
    “He says he doesn’t even know the bloke. They aren’t even mates. He just happened to be there.”
    Hopefully for Hayne's sake they don't take being told they aren't mates too sensitively  Rip
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:34 pm

No Worries wrote:"Hayne just gave me $5k, g, large or whatever he said"

When you are a millionarie it wouldnt be that hard.
    Fuck, I spent a couple grand on my 21st and 30th. Drinks alone were about 2k.
    If he is shouting everyone etc it would be pretty fucking easy.
    Who knows whos money it actually is, anything we say is just a guess.

He could have been given 5k just to turn up at a bar and stay for an hour, who the fuck knows.

Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:36 pm

Pieman wrote:

He could have been given 5k just to turn up at a bar and stay for an hour, who the fuck knows.

I'll come for a drink with you
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:43 pm

Pieman wrote:

Yeah I'd imagine $5k isn't bank-breaking stuff for Haynesy.

TBH I've got a bit of a problem with the amount of frothing the media does whenever a bloke gets snapped hanging out with 'someone associated with known criminal gangs'.

Wait till they actually do something wrong FFS because the general public just overlook all the good things NRL players do and automatically assumes he is but another shitbag NRL player now.....when at the end of the day he is merely a knob.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:57 pm

The problem with players hanging out with known crim's is generally, the crims are up to something dodgy. There is a reason the cops tell the players to not hang out with them and not to broker and deals with them.

With all the match fixing hoo haa at the moment it just gives off such a bad image having the poster boy of the NRL handing cash to a known criminal etc. It's a bonehead move on hayne's behalf even if there was nothing in it.

I agree though, they dont mention any of the good stuff that players do - going to schools, charity work etc which is disappointing, but that does not sell newspapers.

BIKIES, GOLD COAST, and NRL headlines do though.

This doesnt have anything to do with the hayne thing tho - but its pretty crazy that everyone seems to have forgotten about the cocaine scandal that the titans players were going through a year or so ago

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 pm