NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

The Gaming Thread

Welshy

Re: The Gaming Thread

Post by Welshy on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:59 pm

@Random wrote:Missed the Spectre post about Rainbow Six such a good game. And I will check out the south park game Welshy.

Quality game mate, brilliant for fans of he series and a fair bit of nouse needed for the PVP and adventure game
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 pm

I've just bought the girlfriend a PS4 for her birthday. Got her Crash Bandicoot but is there exclusives that I'd like? So when she stops using it I can make it my PS4.

I'm surprised the game I play the most is Rocket League. Pick it up for a few games every day.
    SI

Post by SI on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:32 pm

@Honeysett wrote:I've just bought the girlfriend a PS4 for her birthday. Got her Crash Bandicoot but is there exclusives that I'd like? So when she stops using it I can make it my PS4.

I'm surprised the game I play the most is Rocket League. Pick it up for a few games every day.

Whilst I have been aware of, and also masturbated over, said girlfriend for a few months now. Would it have not been a little less shocking to the forum as a whole to introduce the fact that you are settling down in perhaps a staggered manner maybe?
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:25 am

@Honeysett wrote:I've just bought the girlfriend a PS4 for her birthday. Got her Crash Bandicoot but is there exclusives that I'd like? So when she stops using it I can make it my PS4.

Uncharted. Horizon Zero Dawn. Infamous. Last of Us.
    Random

Post by Random on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:38 am

@ryno_ wrote:

Uncharted. Horizon Zero Dawn. Infamous. Last of Us.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head in terms of best exclusives for the PS4. I enjoyed Infamous Second Light more than Infamous 2. (Second Light is a spin off that just feels a little more polished.) Anyone who plays videogames has heard of Last of Us and how great that is. Uncharted series is the PS4 series.
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:46 am

@Random wrote:

Pretty much hit the nail on the head in terms of best exclusives for the PS4. I enjoyed Infamous Second Light more than Infamous 2. (Second Light is a spin off that just feels a little more polished.) Anyone who plays videogames has heard of Last of Us and how great that is. Uncharted series is the PS4 series.

Infamous 2 is PS3 though... I enjoyed that one the most of all the series. The vampire based spin off is fantastic aswell.

Infamous Second Son is the PS4 title - which I enjoyed the gameplay of immensely but not the story as much. I _think_ it was the first big studio game to be released on PS4, so its not surprising the spin off was more polished. I did like it, but it was a bit short. As you'd expect from a spinoff I guess.
    code delta

Post by code delta on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:50 pm

@SI wrote:

Whilst I have been aware of, and also masturbated over, said girlfriend for a few months now.  Would it have not been a little less shocking to the forum as a whole to introduce the fact that you are settling down in perhaps a staggered manner maybe?

The start of an idea for a new game? Excited
    No Worries

Post by No Worries on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:36 am

Lounge suit Larry - Perth Edition
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:53 am

@SI wrote:

Whilst I have been aware of, and also masturbated over, said girlfriend for a few months now. Would it have not been a little less shocking to the forum as a whole to introduce the fact that you are settling down in perhaps a staggered manner maybe?

Why? It shocked me that someone could stand me for long enough to stick around so it should shock everyone else.
    Finch

Post by Finch on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Apparently Spyro is coming to PS4.

Mearcats

Post by Mearcats on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:23 pm

Any of you lot play PUBG on console?

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:16 pm