NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Share
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 4328
    Reputation : 605
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by White Lightning on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:05 pm

    @Fortitude wrote:Is Kennar Worth bringing in? removes a Red Dot, possible money to be made?

    Turns out I can go

    Parcell > Kennar
    A.Taylor > JDB

    Via MANY dpp swaps. many many.

    I think he's pretty well set as Chambers replacement. After all he did win them the game with his sin binning because if he hadn't of committed the professional foul Lawrence probably would of scored that try. I think the Tigers definitely got ripped off.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:05 pm

    Williame has been named! Start loading up on the Knights lol!
    avatar
    my tv broke

    Posts : 3209
    Reputation : 418
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : SUNCORP STADIUM

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by my tv broke on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:05 pm

    team lists are a waste of time.

    going to be a hell of a lot of changes to teams come game day.
    avatar
    Showbags

    Posts : 922
    Reputation : 116
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by Showbags on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:06 pm

    Bren wrote:Williame has been named! Start loading up on the Knights lol!

    crap, we are gonna lose if we are playing the Curse
    avatar
    Pain

    Posts : 1333
    Reputation : 246
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by Pain on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:09 pm

    @manlybeaver wrote:
    5652

    5643

    Right behind you big boy!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:11 pm

    Okay so Parcell is named but how much time would Brown or Leary spend at #9? Didnt they both play there while he was out? (Not sure if Leary did or not)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:12 pm

    @Pain wrote:

    Right behind you big boy!

    avatar
    Pain

    Posts : 1333
    Reputation : 246
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by Pain on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:13 pm

    Garvey on an extended bench. Whats going on there?
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 4328
    Reputation : 605
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by White Lightning on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:13 pm

    D. Saifiti named to start. Takes care of my last reserve.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:15 pm

    @Pain wrote:Garvey on an extended bench. Whats going on there?
    Yes, very strange. Unless its Des way of pushing him to fight for a first grade spot.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8823
    Reputation : 1472
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by SI on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:17 pm

    Bren wrote:Okay so Parcell is named but how much time would Brown or Leary spend at #9? Didnt they both play there while he was out? (Not sure if Leary did or not)

    I could be wrong but I don't think Leary did. Not confident with that though.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8823
    Reputation : 1472
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by SI on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:18 pm

    @my tv broke wrote:team lists are a waste of time.

    going to be a hell of a lot of changes to teams come game day.

    Very uneventful. Did the Roosters just do the normal name Monday night's team again? That will be a fairly different team if the rumours about Cordner and JWH are true.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:19 pm

    Either way TLT hasnt changed my trades for this week. Nice and simple.

    RTS OUT Sad
    Hunt IN

    J Saifiti OUT
    Mannering IN

    avatar
    my tv broke

    Posts : 3209
    Reputation : 418
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : SUNCORP STADIUM

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by my tv broke on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:20 pm

    @SI wrote:

    Very uneventful.  Did the Roosters just do the normal name Monday night's team again?  That will be a fairly different team if the rumours about Cordner and JWH are true.

    id say so. im still thinking DCE will play too. parcell who knows. i know oates and glenn are in doubt for the broncos as well. etc
    avatar
    Showbags

    Posts : 922
    Reputation : 116
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by Showbags on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:20 pm

    @Pain wrote:Garvey on an extended bench. Whats going on there?

    Des trying to make up ground in fantasy? Saw the havoc the parcell late withdrawal caused with AEs and wants a repeat?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by Guest on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:20 pm

    My team's in all kinds of disarray and I'll be in Sydney from Thurs-Mon, so chances of getting non-scorers are high.

    GTFO: JNik & RTS
    GTFI: Holland & Kennar

    Week late on Holland, but whatever. Could be one of the best or worst decisions all season. Can't afford Munster 'til next week.

    Throwing this trash on the field for now:

    (C)am, Parcell
    JTrb, BLaw, JBrom
    Ma'u, Cartwright, Fensom, THarris
    Milford, Hastings
    JRoberts, Holland, Ferguson
    Gordon, Barba, HHunt

    NPR: Gavet, KBrom, Abe Papalii, Taylor, Feeney, Gutherson, Kennar, Bowen.

    Can switch Parcell to KBrom or Kennar if I'm able to get any news, but will be on the road during. Might consider playing Taylor over BLaw or Ferg too.
    avatar
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 1485
    Reputation : 260
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by rhinoceroo on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm

    One trade - which should I make this week and which should I hold to next week?

    Taylor to Norman
    Cartwright to Mannering
    avatar
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 4867
    Reputation : 1431
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by Milchcow on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 pm

    Bren wrote:Okay so Parcell is named but how much time would Brown or Leary spend at #9? Didnt they both play there while he was out? (Not sure if Leary did or not)

    Leary was at dummy half at some point. But he made some shocking errors, and wouldn't be surprised if he was the one to drop off the 18 man bench.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8823
    Reputation : 1472
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by SI on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:24 pm

    Sir William T. Winfield wrote:My team's in all kinds of disarray and I'll be in Sydney from Thurs-Mon, so chances of getting non-scorers are high.

    GTFO: JNik & RTS
    GTFI: Holland & Kennar

    Week late on Holland, but whatever. Could be one of the best or worst decisions all season. Can't afford Munster 'til next week.

    Throwing this trash on the field for now:

    (C)am, Parcell
    JTrb, BLaw, JBrom
    Ma'u, Cartwright, Fensom, THarris
    Milford, Hastings
    JRoberts, Holland, Ferguson
    Gordon, Barba, HHunt

    NPR: Gavet, KBrom, Abe Papalii, Taylor, Feeney, Gutherson, Kennar, Bowen.

    Can switch Parcell to KBrom or Kennar if I'm able to get any news, but will be on the road during. Might consider playing Taylor over BLaw or Ferg too.

    PM me if you want someone to babysit your team.
    avatar
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 1485
    Reputation : 260
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 26

    Post by rhinoceroo on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:26 pm

    Chris Kennedy on the NRL blog keeps insisting that Taylor has a negative BE but he's showing on my app as a BE of 21. Which is it?

      Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:09 am