NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Share
    avatar
    luckynumber8

    Posts : 397
    Reputation : 97
    Join date : 2016-02-22

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by luckynumber8 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:39 pm

    Ah yes. Looks like Holland is a sure thing then. Shout out to the homie, Jehovah.
    avatar
    Onthebeatpete

    Posts : 929
    Reputation : 244
    Join date : 2016-04-02
    Location : Newcastle

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Onthebeatpete on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:40 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:Is this the first time that a team will have three different sets of brothers in the same side?

    Is that for the Knights? I think it might be Very Happy
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 3714
    Reputation : 868
    Join date : 2015-08-01

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:41 pm

    @Onthebeatpete wrote:

    Is that for the Knights? I think it might be Very Happy


    I litterly have no idea why I find this so interesting haha
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 9075
    Reputation : 1380
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Welshy on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:42 pm

    I'm with @SI in regards to Norman being the better fantasy prospect

    massive KM as a rule and can get you those massive score because he can bust a tackle and break the line
    avatar
    Onthebeatpete

    Posts : 929
    Reputation : 244
    Join date : 2016-04-02
    Location : Newcastle

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Onthebeatpete on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:42 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:


    I litterly have no idea why I find this so interesting haha

    Haha, it doesn't happen often.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9521
    Reputation : 1716
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by SI on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:42 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:
    @Onthebeatpete wrote:

    Is that for the Knights? I think it might be Very Happy


    I litterly have no idea why I find this so interesting haha

    Moves this week MF? Or banking a trade or 2?
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4110
    Reputation : 871
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Archer on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:46 pm

    @filthridden wrote:Foran has scored poorly against good teams and well against poor teams (my opinion).

    He averaged around 30 in his first two games. These were against the Cows and the Dogs.
    He averaged around 45-50 in his next three games. Penrith, Raiders and Tigers.

    I am most definitly not convinced enough to be trading him in. It's a big risk especially as his next five games include the Storm, second games against the Cows and Dogs and a Souths team with Reynolds back.

    Aren't you supposed to be nice... Sad No  Finger

    But fwiw I agree Norman is the better option. I'm happy to keep my Norman SJ combo throughout the byes.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9521
    Reputation : 1716
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by SI on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:47 pm

    @Archer wrote:
    @filthridden wrote:Foran has scored poorly against good teams and well against poor teams (my opinion).

    He averaged around 30 in his first two games. These were against the Cows and the Dogs.
    He averaged around 45-50 in his next three games. Penrith, Raiders and Tigers.

    I am most definitly not convinced enough to be trading him in. It's a big risk especially as his next five games include the Storm, second games against the Cows and Dogs and a Souths team with Reynolds back.

    Aren't you supposed to be nice... Sad No  Finger

    It's ok, Filth supports the Warriors and the Dragons!
    avatar
    Onthebeatpete

    Posts : 929
    Reputation : 244
    Join date : 2016-04-02
    Location : Newcastle

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Onthebeatpete on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:49 pm

    How's everyone doing overall on here? I thought I was doing well but everyone in the top 100 or so keep moving away.. Lol
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 3001
    Reputation : 382
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Finch on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:49 pm

    @luckynumber8 wrote:Ah yes. Looks like Holland is a sure thing then. Shout out to the homie, Jehovah.

    I Lol'ed. Thumbs up to you!
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 3714
    Reputation : 868
    Join date : 2015-08-01

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:51 pm

    @SI wrote:

    Moves this week MF?  Or banking a trade or 2?

    Carter for Holland I was going to do this last week then Rochow got injured so ended up getting in Fensom. Oh well i'll be happy overall and probably use the second one to upgrade Walker... Maybe. How about yourself?
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9521
    Reputation : 1716
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by SI on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:00 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:
    @SI wrote:

    Moves this week MF?  Or banking a trade or 2?

    Carter for Holland I was going to do this last week then Rochow got injured so ended up getting in Fensom. Oh well i'll be happy overall and probably use the second one to upgrade Walker... Maybe. How about yourself?

    I picked up Holland last week. Have gone Woods to JGraham and considering Walker out for Norman-but I am pretty sure I'll wait another week to ensure Foran doesn't start taking some kick meters away from him, and a chance to see what happens with Souffs halves in the meantime as well. Got a feeling Walker is back sooner rather than later.
    avatar
    Chewie

    Posts : 2761
    Reputation : 849
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Chewie on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:02 pm

    I was just trade raging before via dpps

    how about this trade...

    Tolman in for Mansour

    via Gutherson(ctr to wfb), Maubs(2rf to ctr), Surgess(frf to 2rf)

    I won't be making this trade, but oh the possibilities!

    got to love DPP Beating Heart



    avatar
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 2616
    Reputation : 212
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : UK

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:03 pm

    Im ranked 14k or something so should i even worry about the byes? Or just get a decent team together and win my local H2H two years running? king
    avatar
    luckynumber8

    Posts : 397
    Reputation : 97
    Join date : 2016-02-22

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by luckynumber8 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:04 pm

    Sorry if this has been asked but any reason BLaw only played 20ish minutes last game?
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9521
    Reputation : 1716
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by SI on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:04 pm

    @Onthebeatpete wrote:How's everyone doing overall on here? I thought I was doing well but everyone in the top 100 or so keep moving away.. Lol

    6 or 7 of our regulars are Top 500. You were 290 or something last week, is that right? I was drunk when you joined, that's about all I remember.
    avatar
    Onthebeatpete

    Posts : 929
    Reputation : 244
    Join date : 2016-04-02
    Location : Newcastle

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Onthebeatpete on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:05 pm

    If you have a good team over the byes you can make up heaps of ground Smile
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9521
    Reputation : 1716
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by SI on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:07 pm

    @Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Im ranked 14k or something so should i even worry about the byes? Or just get a decent team together and win my local H2H two years running? king

    I love it when people ask this cos it gives me yet another opportunity to tell my story of bye planning last year Embarassed . I was 16000th in Round 10 last year. Traded solely based on byes and was 800th by Round 18. Finished 1450 but it can be done!!!
    avatar
    Ben Hunt's Butterfingers

    Posts : 282
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2016-02-26

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Ben Hunt's Butterfingers on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:08 pm

    @Chewie wrote:I was just trade raging before via dpps

    how about this trade...

    Tolman in for Mansour

    via Gutherson(ctr to wfb), Maubs(2rf to ctr), Surgess(frf to 2rf)

    I won't be making this trade, but oh the possibilities!

    got to love DPP    Beating Heart




    I was just a tiny bit too short on cash to go:

    De Belin in for Walker

    via Feeney(wfb to hlf), Gutherson(ctr to wfb), Benry(2rf to Ctr)

    but alas it wasn't to be Sad
    avatar
    Onthebeatpete

    Posts : 929
    Reputation : 244
    Join date : 2016-04-02
    Location : Newcastle

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 24

    Post by Onthebeatpete on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:08 pm

    @SI wrote:

    6 or 7 of our regulars are Top 500.  You were 290 or something last week, is that right?  I was drunk when you joined, that's about all I remember.

    Hahahaha, I can't remember lol, my rank has changed so much. That's awesome!

      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:08 pm